Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) (599 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Pastor who said Buhari would die, explains why he didn’t .
The Nigerian pastor who boldly said President Buhari would die, should be seek re-election, has revealed why the president defiled all odds to win the election and remain alive.
According to Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: “The Prayer Of Nigeria saved Mr President, according to Isaiah 38 ‘’ Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.
And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life’’
The men of God in Nigeria conducted a 40 days fasting and prayer for President Buhari which I participated in because Nigeria is one of the nations I regarded as my hearbeat. God never lies and like the scripture I gave you the prayers of the saint preserved him.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PikTLskF_N0

Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Deomovies: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Shaking my Head for all these pastors. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2019
more.

Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Saintsami(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Lifestyle Pastors!
if buhari hear what u say now and lock u up. Some people will say "baba" is wicked, why won't he?
predict some1 death.
oga fun yin sir
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Joshmodest(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Number one problem of Nigeria is religion!! !
The leaders always have a flimsy excuse to cover up for thier failures and falsehood , and everyone of thier members would be shaking head in agreement...even the ones who don't agree , have to force themselves due to the touch not my anointed syndrome !!
Just look at the rubbish this man is spewing from his mouth now , and people would still rush to his church tomorrow...No wonder daddy freeze calls them " yahoo boys pastors"...
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2019
It is always like that. Silly fraudster. Lucky our God is such a merciful God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Afamed: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
The Nigerian pastor who boldly said President Buhari would die, should be seek re-election, has revealed why the president defiled all odds to win the election and remain alive.
According to Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: “The Prayer Of Nigeria saved Mr President, according to Isaiah 38 ‘’ Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.
And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life’’
The men of God in Nigeria conducted a 40 days fasting and prayer for President Buhari which I participated in because Nigeria is one of the nations I regarded as my hearbeat. God never lies and like the scripture I gave you the prayers of the saint preserved him.”
These are the people that deceived Jonnyessense and co.
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by alizma: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2019
in the case of Hezekiah, a message was sent the second time to confirm to him that his prayer was received and more years added to him, how come we didn't hear the good news of answered prayer from our prophet until the set time of the supposed dead elapsed?
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Nukilia: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2019
What a world undecided
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by akoaki(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:

Fake speech.
Re: Pastor Who Said Buhari Would Die, Explains Why He Didn’t(photos,videos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

These are the people that deceived Jonnyessense and co.
why are you behaving like buhari now. I pray for trump sense for you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Graven Image? / Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess / The Devil, You Can’t Abort Or Destroy My Destiny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.