Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess (618 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by MisterKings(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2019
A Nigerian lady who claims she is a proud Ogbanje has come out publicly to celebrate the river goddess, Mammy water.

Unlike many Nigerians who associates with Islam or Christianity, a lady named Chinemerem Obieze claims she is an Ogbanje and is even angry that people renounce mammy water because of their faith but are quick to run to the goddess for water to drink and use in their daily activities.

Chinemerem Obieze, 23 year-old, took to her social media pages to sing praises to the water goddess she called ezenwanyi mmiri Eze. In one of the posts, she wrote;

People cast and bind mamiwater,but when the are thirsty them go look for water to drink,them won bath,cook,wash nah water them go use.

Me I respect and honor you ezenwanyi mmiri Eze…

SEE SOME REACTIONS BELOW

If I no sing for you my nne mmiri wetin I gain���
I love you am and am proud of you nne mmiri m

UPDATE

SHE POSTED ON FACEBOOK

Just this min am just recieving alot of friend request and its because am on insta blog for celebrating my water mother and being proud of where I reincarnated from......those of you coming to find out to know if it's TRUE yes it's TRUE and your insults won't pull me down or make me weak am always proud of whom I am and what I am.

My IG name is chinemerem_zinny
So go on and rant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by thesicilian: 11:04am On May 13, 2019
Nothing these kids will not do for attention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by chiommy123(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2019
When you see what you're looking for no run oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by nzeobi(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2019
proud of who she is.
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2019
I thought Ogbanje ladies were pretty and lights skinned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by MisterKings(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2019
Lol, anyway, I decided to ask her a few questions

Hello sis, but why is it rumored that the mammy waters are bad beings who only destroy the lives of people. Could it be true that there is some good in them?

Her answer

chinemerem_zinny
because religion is fake and the know the powers we igbos posses and the want to oppress us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2019
I always wonder, where we got the idea that they are evil? Why will a good and loving God create such being to torment us.. Does not make any sense at all to me.

Now I know better, education is key.
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess by MisterKings(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2019
sonmvayina:
I always wonder, where we got the idea that they are evil? Why will a good and loving God create such being to torment us.. Does not make any sense at all to me.

Now I know better, education is key.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

"I Videoed The 11 Year Old Girl While She Was Naked, Twice!!!"---pastor / "I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's 'i'll Never Have A Female Private Secretary'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.