Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

We cultivate phone numbers of members of the public, and send advertising messages. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We cultivate phone numbers of members of the public, and send advertising messages. (693 Views)

We Make Affordable Chairs For Public And Private School / Jimoh From USA. I Will Buy Paypal From You And Send The Amount By Western Union / Get Over 100million GSM/CDMA Phone Numbers Of All Towns, LGA, States In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We cultivate phone numbers of members of the public, and send advertising messages. by lycannet: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2010
Hi There,My name is Dele and a Graduate. www.need4sms.net is my company.Last week i got a call from Kaduna that my services is needed to Bombard Kaduna Residence with Customized SMS for political campaign. A guy named Phillips brought the Job. I gave the SMS out at the rate of 2.50 Naira.Phillips gave it to his boss at 3.50 naira. We sent 750,000 SMS in two days and Phillips went home with 750,000 Naira. You too can be like phillips.Bring the Contract,you make money.Bring the marketing advert,you make money.This is what we do.

Need4Sms is a bulk sms provider
company that specializes in Winning
marketers for various companies. Our
serivices our so cheap and we are
highly respected. We are presently
running a promo where we broadcast
your goods and services to millions of
nigerians for free. How is this possible?
Open an account with us.
You dont have to pay for phone
numbers.
You dont need to worry about phone
numbers.
We will send your SMS to everyone
you require at 3.50k.
Most Bulk SMS Provider tells you to
pay for numbers but we send it for
free.
Our database has over 70 million
nigerians phone numbers
differentiated by states.
Its left for you to decide.
We can give discount depending on
how many SMS we are sending for
you.
We can do political campaign for you.
We will give you documented delivery
reports of your SMS for free.
Call Dele on
Visit www.need4sms.net
We also sell Nigeria phone numbers at
the price of KOBO.
We are waiting
Re: We cultivate phone numbers of members of the public, and send advertising messages. by bishop225(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2010
how manu GSM subscribers do we have in nigeria?guy take your time oooo
Re: We cultivate phone numbers of members of the public, and send advertising messages. by Fogman(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2010
Poster, pls send me details and sample proposal thru my email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com. Very much interested. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Stuff In Online Auction Facility - Www.justbuyorsell.com / Act Now To Get This.... / Ago Blco Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.