Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls (814 Views)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (new SURVEY ) / Review My Project - A Fund Raising Website Similar To Gofundme / What's your price quote to build a website similar to this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls by Negro1: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
like the title says. I need a website like mp3skulls.to but not for music for videos. Basically a search engine for all things video. A crawler and downloader.

Send a PM if u can. But please have a fiverr account (or anything similar) and you can create a custom order. I've had a few bad experiences with folks from here. And please don't be expensive.
Re: Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Youvare not serious yet to build your website.. when you are serious we go know..

1 Like

Re: Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls by donpedro11(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Negro1:
like the title says. I need a website like mp3skulls.to but not for music for videos. Basically a search engine for all things video. A crawler and downloader.

Send a PM if u can. But please have a fiverr account (or anything similar) and you can create a custom order. I've had a few bad experiences with folks from here. And please don't be expensive.

Jeez, bro are you for real
Re: Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls by Mannyemmy(m): 2:17am On Aug 10, 2019
Negro1:

I can. send me a message on whatsapp

https:///2347080126206
Re: Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls by Negro1: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jerry225:
Youvare not serious yet to build your website.. when you are serious we go know..
High priest of the Seriousness Shrine, I'm guessing you're part of the we?
Re: Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls by Negro1: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
donpedro11:

Jeez, bro are you for real
yes. plus even if I wanted to take anyone's word for it, I can't atm. Cos I cancelled an order on fiverr and there's no way to get the money except I spend it on fiverr
Re: Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls by donpedro11(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Negro1:

yes. plus even if I wanted to take anyone's word for it, I can't atm. Cos I cancelled an order on fiverr and there's no way to get the money except I spend it on fiverr

Well aiite then

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Access Some Sites From Using GLO / SEO Service Advice / I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.