Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me (35051 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Trendvoice: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Nollywood actress Fortune Marshal has revealed that her ex-husband used juju to marry her.

According to the Nigerian-based Ghanaian/Jamaican actress, she has finally learned her lesson on relationships, the hard way.

Marshall also revealed that her ex-husband was emotionally and physically abusive towards her. She also stated that after they ended things, the sid man took her kids from her for many years, before she eventually got them back.

Speaking with Sunnews, the mom of two said;
“I started acting since 2008 in Ghana. I came to Nigeria in 2009 and joined the industry in 2010. I was a product of domestic violence. I dropped out of the university in my second year due to financial difficulties. It was also the year I got pregnant for the man who got me through voodoo (charms). Life wasn’t easy for me then. I had to do odd jobs to cater for myself because the man wasn’t helping but rather abusing me physically and emotionally.

“I was under his spell until God saved me from him. We had two kids; he took them from me; for many years I didn’t see them until two years ago. I went and took the younger one in his absence. I have one son with me presently. For now, I don’t want to think about re-marriage, I just want to focus on my career, myself and my son, because we need a lot of catching up to do. Maybe after that, I will give my heart another chance to love.”

On if she decides to give marriage a second try, Marshal said it will be a person she shares “same values and visions” with her.

“Most times I tell ladies, there is nothing like Mr Right when you share the same value and vision with a man, then you are compatible,” she stated.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-ex-used-voodoo-to-marry-me-popular-actress-reveals/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by itspzpics(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Haaa
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Trendvoice: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by donstan18: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2019
The best voodoo to marry any woman of your choice is MONEY.

With this voodoo; A goat will confidently marry a Nigerian lady.

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Gentleziggy(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Na lie joor a real man wouldn't do such a thing u either fell for his pocket or his dick ,or just because he doesn't share in your vision or ideas no mean say him used jazz on u

9 Likes

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by orunto27: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Voodoo is a Magic other than a Miracle. You are not alone.

My very recently Late Professor Brother's Wife used Juju to marry him, to live with him for about 55 years, to kill him and now trying to use the same Voodoo to bury the Professor.

Such is Life. All humans are Selfish: Only God is Righteous..

From orisa37

1 Like

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Nairatrend: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
orunto27:
Voodoo is a Magic other than a Miracle. You are not alone.

My very recently Late Professor Brother's Wife used Juju to marry him, to live with him for about 55 years, to kill him and now trying to use the same Voodoo to bury the Professor.

Such is Life. All humans are Selfish: Only God is Righteous.
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Prettyvicc: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2019
smiley

Blac Chyna Dating Another 18 Year Old Upcoming Rapper ==> See Pictures Of Them Here

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Nairatrend: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by peteruuu(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
..and why did you allowed yourself to be caught with the voodoo? Abi THEY DIDN'T CAUGHT YOU?

1 Like

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by northvietnam(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
She came out of her marriage to join the Dubai tripe/ Small girl with Big god(DICK) bandwagon...

1 Like

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Pomou: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ak
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by yeacjx: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Noted
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
The only juju he used was your greed for money and material things.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by UNCL3(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:

Jeez!! dude i cant stop laughing
You too wicked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by IMASTEX: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
The only juju he used was your greed for money and material things.
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by hopevalley: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
That lady is senseless. How can she claim that her ex used voodoo to marry her. Let her simply tell us that she married him when he was rich and she ran out when he became poor. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by northvietnam(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
you don vex for seun I swear
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by shoya: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
wow.
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by okwabayi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
One thing I’ve learned is anytime you see ‘Nigerian actress, Nigerian singer, Nigerian entertainer’ in the front page heading, just know it is one oloshi who is making news.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by faithfull18(f): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:

Including your sisters right? The way you people come on here to generalise, I don't just get it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin the lady above me is a pained fermists angry this woman is just plain fat baboon shocked see the crap coming out of her stinking mouth

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap here

3 Likes

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by id911(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:

Like this abi?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ewe nje ogun nje
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by wisdomkid: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
See how UGLY or Fugly MEN are going against her...
BUT if it's a man that said this same thing..

You will see other Ladies (Women) going against their fellow woman, blasting her..
AFTER Women will say they control the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) / Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Yvonne Jegede Filters Her Skin Problems. See Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.