Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me (35058 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Kingsleydr(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Timisamd(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
UNCL3:

Jeez!! dude i cant stop laughing
You too wicked grin grin
he is actually right grin
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
voodoo this, juju dat....wen a person fails in life or do something wrong,they say its juju or he is under a spell...I remember those days wen we were little, my dad use to go after women alot n mum never care to scold him....wen we care to reproach dad about this act, mum will say....leave him, he is under a spell....lol. ...today who is sufering it...
men will always seek for an excuse so also women..for this case, this lady is lying...the man never used any voodoo or juju on you....you were in need n he used it to his advantage..so stop saying juju things here....
thank God you learnt your lessons, now is the time to move on..simple

1 Like

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
The best voodoo to marry any woman of your choice is MONEY.

With this voodoo; A goat will confidently marry a Nigerian lady.

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by tintingz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nonsense excuse.
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Waste of Voodoo
That guy na idiot

*Trade your e currency with me at a ridiculously give away rate no qualms instant payment... Check my Siggy for more info..*
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by BABANGBALI: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yet you moaned, screamed, and spoke in tongues while it lasted
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by yanabasee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
How can I chat you up?
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
faithfull18:

Including your sisters right? The way you people come on here to generalise, I don't just get it.

I swear down mehn, this dudes be acting like they got no sisters, no female cousins, no female friends etc
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by ewawumi(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin the lady above me is a pained fermists angry this woman is just plain fat baboon shocked see the crap coming out of her stinking mouth

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap here
You can't even spell feminist, SMH!
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by faithfull18(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

I swear down mehn, this dudes be acting like they got no sisters, no female cousins, no female friends etc
They say these things just for attention and 'likes'. Likes that can't be converted to money or anything of value.
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by PapaAdanna: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Voodoo kwa?
The only voodoo I know that can catch u is MONEY.
Maybe the voodoo started reducing and u com notice say u need another voodoo man

1 Like

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
ewawumi:

You can't even spell feminist, SMH!

Has your brilliant spelling ever made you 1 million naira? grin baboons everywhere

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Fitz22(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Na lie joor a real man wouldn't do such a thing u either fell for his pocket or his dick ,or just because he doesn't share in your vision or ideas no mean say him used jazz on u

Hmmmm
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
faithfull18:

They say these things just for attention and 'likes'. Likes that can't be converted to money or anything of value.
It can be oh, I hear if you have 200 Likes, Seun will credit your Akant with 100 Naira grin
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by RexTramadol1: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
No be juju

Na highlife
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by ewawumi(f): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Has your brilliant spelling ever made you 1 million naira? grin baboons everywhere

Has your misogynistic brain ever made you useful to yourself? Bastards all around!

1 Like

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Benwallt(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
His money has finished.
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
ewawumi:

Has your misogynistic brain ever made you useful to yourself? Bastards all around!

At least your cunttt is really working hard for your useless life grin please go to your back yard and hang your dirty self grin used toilet paper olosho

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by ewawumi(f): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

At least your cunttt is really working hard for your useless life grin please go to your back yard and hang your dirty self grin used toilet paper olosho
I don't have the time to be dragging issues with you, your bed is waiting at yabaleft!

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
ewawumi:

I don't have the time to be dragging issues with you, your bed is waiting at yabaleft!

grin Mrs goddess of madness angry aturu

Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by extremelygolden: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=okwabayi post=76279264]One thing I’ve learned is anytime you see ‘Nigerian actress, Nigerian singer, Nigerian entertainer’ in the front page heading, just know it is one oloshi who is making news.[/quote

She's not a Nigerian. Please read the story again. ]
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by donbenie(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
orunto27:
Voodoo is a Magic other than a Miracle. You are not alone.

My very recently Late Professor Brother's Wife used Juju to marry him, to live with him for about 55 years, to kill him and now trying to use the same Voodoo to bury the Professor.

Such is Life. All humans are Selfish: Only God is Righteous.
Just being curious,how do you use Voodoo to bury someone? shocked
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Adecks01(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
i no read this oooooo .... make una come do deliverance shaaaaa grin grin grin grin
orunto27:
Voodoo is a Magic other than a Miracle. You are not alone.

My very recently Late Professor Brother's Wife used Juju to marry him, to live with him for about 55 years, to kill him and now trying to use the same Voodoo to bury the Professor.

Such is Life. All humans are Selfish: Only God is Righteous.
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Adecks01(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
id911:

Like this abi?

this na dey real voodoooooo
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Phon1x: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
The only juju he used was your greed for money and material things.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Ayobami7(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
we don hear
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by id911(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Adecks01:

this na dey real voodoooooo

grin
Re: Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me by Charles4075(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
id911:
Like this abi?
LOLZZZZZZZZZ, my chest ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.