Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative (6984 Views)

Biochemistry Graduate Under Pressure To Study Nursing; Please Advise / Empowering The Nation And Solving The Unemployment Problem In Nigeria, One Youth / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by AlexReports(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2019
750 Youths Graduate Under 2nd Batch Of Anambra Govt’s One Youth, One Skill Initiative

Seven hundred and fifty youths have graduated under the second batch of One Youth, One Skill Initiative Of Anambra State Government.

The initiative piloted under the Ministry of Youth Empowerment and Creative Economy is targeted at empowering more than ten thousand youths in the state.

The programme was launched in 2018 and this graduation brings to one thousand five hundred the number of persons trained under the scheme.

The training covers Paint Making; Make Up, Gele, and Wig Making, Cosmetology, Website Designing, Computer Software Development and Maintenance and were trained at four different centers in the three Senatorial Districts of the State.

Speaking to the graduands, the Commissioner for Youth Empowerment and Creative Economy, Mr. Bonaventure Enemali explained that apart from the programme helping to provide job opportunities for the beneficiaries, it was also tailored to fill in the needs in emerging economic subsectors in the State.

Accompanied to the event by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Mrs. Steph-Kelly Uzor, the Youth Empowerment Commissioner said the programme also fulfills Governor Willie Obiano’s vision that every youth in Anambra State is empowered with at least a skill.

Two of the beneficiaries Miss Chika Onyedibe and Mr. Nkenke Nnatu while appreciating the opportunity given to them noted that it will not only make them self reliant but as well help them to empower others.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/750-youths-graduate-under-2nd-batch-of.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by slawomir: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Make i do make i go learn one skill joor

Because this uniben school matter when i put head be like say he nor go favour me at all

Na so so old and useless things them dey teach us for computer science department
Them dey teach nonsense like Fortran and Pascal
And moreover
This buhari next level nor go funny out all

After all wetin "next level" mean if you dey play game mean say na the difficult stage you want enter so

12 Likes

Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Hope its skills that will bring them employment. Kudos sha
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by khallebb(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Great!
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Diesel1(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Okay now
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by slowice(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Beautiful... Way to go
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by jumartydovedeal(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Good one!
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Sheriman(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Good.
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by loomer: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
This na the things them suppose dey teach children how to acquire when them dey secondary school
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by khallebb(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
snrman:
angry
Stop getting angry unnecessarily. You have a bright future
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by BusinessHub1: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
While other countries are dealing on big engagements in my country we are tying gele and making wig!! cry cry
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2019
khallebb:

Stop getting angry unnecessarily. You have a bright future
oga na just space i b won book o
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by MrAnele(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2019
One youth one skill.... Nice

See my signature
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by syrupy: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2019
How I wish it can happen in our state.
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by khallebb(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
snrman:
oga na just space i b won book o
Smh! undecided
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Emmanuel226(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2019
kudos to the Anambra state government
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Emmanuel226(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2019
keep up the good work, not like one man busy planning how to sue somepeople to court
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Emmanuel226(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Good for the youths
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Emmanuel226(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2019
if this should continue, the rate of terrorism and corruption will be reduced in Anambra state
Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by mrZENographer: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Where it's happening.
Meanwhile, the North, education is not encouraged.

4 Likes

Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by cr7lomo: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2019
The south educating and improving positively...the north is busy begging on the streets and so uneducated and are so happy about it

3 Likes

Re: 750 Youths Graduate Under Anambra Government One Youth, One Skill Initiative by Ewedegubbler: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Nice one. Here in the south everyone is learning how to make money and be useful whilst up there the king makers are being tutured in the act of begging and urchinism. After this some idiot will call me a hater for not giving out my hard earned money to them indolent begging rascals.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Employer Pays You Twice By Mistake / Uber Appoints New GM For West Africa / Nigerian Society Of Engineers Past Questions And Study Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.