Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians (522 Views)

The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. / Festus Keyamo: Peter Obi Is The Leader Of The Tribalist Headless Mob / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by orion7: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2019
alhaji sani shinkafi a gubernatorial candidate in zamfara state drove the idps in his care away because the voted for buhari.

nobody said anything.

in Lagos mc oluomo and his thugs prevented igbos residing in lagos to vote

you all cheered.

then a video of a random nigerian that refused to give beggars money for reasons best known to him, you ran to nairaland and created a thread on that account screaming igbo

and it is in record here on nairaland. that you 're a very foul mouthed tribalist. omenka what gives the you the moral authority to stand and condemn alleged tribal acts, when all you do is eat breath speak and shit tribalism?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by shakmati(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians ought to be jailed in a facility housing only extremely muscular and gay violent sex offenders.

*Do not blame me, blame your twisted mind that conjures scenes I do not intend* grin

1 Like

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by orion7: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2019
shakmati:
Corrinthians ought to be jailed in a facility housing only extremely muscular and gay violent sex offenders.

*Do not blame me, blame your twisted mind that conjures scenes I do not intend* grin
I tell you. very useless foul mouthed individual. all he does all day in swipe up ethnic sentiments all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by shakmati(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2019
orion7:
I tell you. very useless foul mouthed individual. all he does all day in swipe up ethnic sentiments all over the place.

Yeah. In the facility I recommended for him, he'll get enough filth, violence and hatred to match his twisted personality. smiley
Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by mightyhazel: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
coritians aka omenkka is nairaland foremost bigot.. even his own ppl cringe at his level of dubiousness and bigotry... forget his crocodile tears here. he is a well known criminal,..almost all the time trying to whip up sentiments againt igbos whom are his eternal nightmares because of their allround successes despite all odds..

1 Like

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by waledeji(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
orion7:

[q
shakmati:

Yeah. In the facility I recommended for him, he'll get enough filth, violence and hatred to match his twisted personality. smiley
uo
mightyhazel:
coritians aka omenkka is nairaland foremost bigot.. even his own ppl cringe at his level of dubiousness and bigotry... forget his crocodile tears here. he is a well known criminal
te author=shakmati post=76277144]Corrinthians ought to be jailed in a facility housing only extremely muscular and gay violent sex offenders.

*Do not blame me, blame your twisted mind that conjures scenes I do not intend* grin[/quote]

Another 4yrs of wailing has started in earnest cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by orion7: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
mightyhazel:
coritians aka omenkka is nairaland foremost bigot.. even his own ppl cringe at his level of dubiousness and bigotry... forget his crocodile tears here. he is a well known criminal,..almost all the time trying to whip up sentiments againt igbos whom are his eternal nightmares because of their allround successes despite all odds..
strong criminal

he wants the world to think igbos 're hated. he should wake up. even the yourubas on the street love igbos.

I don't hate yourbas. My twin married a Yoruba girl as such I have Yoruba in-laws. very stupid person that omenka

2 Likes

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by mightyhazel: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
waledeji:
[quote author=shakmati post=76277144]Corrinthians ought to be jailed in a facility housing only extremely muscular and gay violent sex offenders.

yes o for the alms apologists

1 Like

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by orion7: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
waledeji:
[quote author=shakmati post=76277144]Corrinthians ought to be jailed in a facility housing only extremely muscular and gay violent sex offenders.

get a grip on reality. everyone good will be covered with shit when it hits the fan.

sun and rain dey touch everybody good or bad.
don't think you or kin will be spared when the economy tanks. we 're all in this together. try get sense

1 Like

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Igbo Women Are The Best Breed Of Wife Materials. Pray God To Give Me A Good One Among Them.
As For The Topic, The Person Concerned Should Be Given This Treatment.

Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by orion7: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
“ I have asked all the IDPs residing in my
Shinkafi houses to immediately pack out
because they are not serious in life .

cc. alhaji sani shinkafi
Re: A Short And Precise Rebuttal To The Tribalist Called Corinthians by haaryobhami: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
am from s west but omenka i admit omenka is a very bitter individual nd full of hate.
I wonder how the guy lives with him self.
of all buhari supporters here Madridguy is d list tribalistic but u see that omenka guy chai he Is a lost cause

(1) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Rerun Poll / Oredo LGA APC Panel Concludes Investigation, Expels Airhiavbere / Pendulum: Chief Abiola And The Parable Of The Poor Man In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.