Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. (1362 Views)

Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
This Guy in the Picture below, is wanted by "Indian Counter-terrorism" organization.

He relates freely with Your Sultan Of Sokoto

He relates with NIGERIAs Security architecture.

Its not an issue because its not IGBOs. That is why the idiotic PIGs against Nnamdi Kanu..ESN..Simon Ekpa are quiet.

I dont give a fvvck about Northern extremist and their obvious JIHAD. Its foolish Yoruba supporters of these people that dont know that they are the losers in the whole scheme of events.

NOTHING LIKE SOUTHERN UNITY , WHEN IT COMES AND IT WILL. So Yoruba take NOTE. angry

I respect IGBOs alot, because they have remained resolute through the trying times. They have survived all manner of persecution and till today have their lands belonging to them 100%. They have changed landscapes "bombed" during the war to "cities" in less than 60yrs. That is tenacity and i pride myself as a person that aligns with them in all their actions.

They told you BUHARI was worthless...It was proven to be so.

They rejected Tinubu, isn't it obvious they are right?.

RESPECT comes from Admiration or Fear, and i know for a fact that IGBOs are the most respected and feared tribe in NIGERIA. They are so detribalized that even the FIRST MAYOR OF ENUGU was a FULANI. cheesy

Everyday, the internet is awash with propaganda and falsehood against them, but those that dwell in these foolish acts are actually "poverty stricken" idiots, paid be politicians to be foolish.

The bottom line is this...

Yoruba people on Nairaland, comment on the terrorists that has access to your Military men and Sultanate..

Stop exposing your insecurities, when you hear IPOB..ESN..... Nnamdi Kanu..SIMON EKPA..BIAFRA. We dont bloody give a fvvck about your rants with your fulani masters Taaqiya on the internet.

JUST KNOW THIS......

BIAFRA AS A NATION MUST EMERGE!! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
cry And our own Igbo Jew Terrorist is languishing in a cage like a monkey.

Wanted by the Nigerian government while being in U.K, Israel and Kenya. But hand reach am. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Cruise777: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
cool

Innocent untill proven guilty

You can't prosecute him for his beards and mustache not for his Religion

If it pains you, remember your President is also a Muslim so calm the fvck down

Buhari was a Muslim man and never islamized anyone

I am a Muslim and I have never asked anyone to join my Religion as my Mosque don't need tithe or donation

2 Likes

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by epondudu: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ok, some people will die of heart attack.
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Maize247(f): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is rubbish and Tinubu should do something asap. What is Muslim Airforce, Muslim immigrants this terrorist is rolling with. Christian community should watch this man very well.

3 Likes

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
No be beginning be story line...

THE END is what matters...

Keep "shadow" operating...soon all your antics will be laid bare for all to see.

Useless JIHADIST..idiot

Zxcvbnmghtr:

Wanted by the Nigerian government while being in U.K, Israel and Kenya. But hand reach am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tinubu cant do anything...

The conditions for the transition of POWER have been laid bare for all to see.

Did Tinubu talk about the killings in OYO State? ..but he could ask about "cows" during the death of Fasoranti's daughter?

So you Think Tinubu made himself President...or you think your internet NOISE did anything??

Do you know that the Serkin Fulani has a large SWAT of land Near Dangotes refinery?..

Do you know what that means??..........

Anyway keep looking for IGBO threads, to talk Nonsense. Its MURIC Yoruba Muslims that will demolish your Church and kill you even before the JIHADIST, smash your worthless corn head.

Good morning...

Maize247:
This is rubbish and Tinubu should do something asap. What is Muslim Airforce, Muslim immigrants this terrorist is rolling with. Christian community should watch this man very well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
There was event in OYO State.

Do you speak about killings in Benue state and the rest? But you castigate SE that is standing up to you idiotic terrorist enablers?

You DIE by what you encourage...
angry

epondudu:
Ok, I am a big fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgS1ItNew8o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by epondudu: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pigstormentor:
There was event in OYO State.

Do you speak about killings in Benue state and the rest? But you castigate SE that is standing up to you idiotic terrorist enablers?

You DIE by what you encourage...
angry

Pig abi what your name?
Old video and this happened in Ondo not Oyo.....You this IPOB Terrorist sympathizer,KANU a$$licking fuuuuuuul.
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Just shut it yaribaaa man. You are a disposable Muslim cheesy.

Cruise777:
cool

Innocent untill proven guilty

You can't prosecute him for his beards and mustache not for his Religion

If it pains you, remember your President is also a Muslim so calm the fvck down

Buhari was a Muslim man and never islamized anyone

I am a Muslim and I have never asked anyone to join my Religion as my Mosque don't need tithe or donation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Cruise777: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Just shut it yaribaaa man. You are a disposable Muslim cheesy.

Same Yoruba man like me Seun gave you voice through his platform
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
go here and cure your stupidity..

https://punchng.com/many-feared-killed-as-oyo-security-agents-herders-clash/

epondudu:

Pig abi what your name?
Old video and this happened in Ondo not Oyo.....You this IPOB Terrorist sympathizer,KANU a$$licking fuuuuuuul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Seun, is not the issue here.

Wake up and stop being a foolish "pawn". just know that Southern unity is dead..

You must enjoy the alliance...

Its Igbos you are doing..

keep living in denial...spits

Cruise777:

Same Yoruba man like me Seun gave you voice through his platform

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Cruise777: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Seun, is not the issue here.

Wake up and stop being a foolish "pawn". just know that Southern unity is dead..

You must enjoy the alliance...

Its Igbos you are doing..

keep living in denial...spits

Like I said Seun gave you a voice and you have abused it

Now I will ignore you hence forth as they say silence is best answer for a
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Yaribaaa land is GONE!!..

See the jihadist recruits in full exposure.

This guy will "GUT" a fellow yaribaaaa that is a CHRISTIAN to impress Fulani Masters.

THIS IS WHY THE KORAN has reached the Atlantic...

You are shameless..

Cruise777:

Like I said Seun gave you a voice and you have abused it

Now I will ignore you hence forth as they say silence is best answer for a

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Philipponzaghi: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
lol

Shimamanda the bigot goes to USA and introduce Peter Obi as her own president, IPOB terrorists and their gang of headless mob praise her and trend Peter obi my president.

This man came to Nigeria and called the sultan Head of state, IPOB cannibals coming here to scream blue murder and blame Yoruba.

Everyone is not normal in Nigeria because of you can look on while Shiamanda the mad woman call Obi the boy the president, you will be foolish to attack this Sheik for calling Sultan his own. Everybody can be crazy.

By the way, that dosen’t stop the fact that the Sheik self Dey craze. He is only pressing Nigerians mumu button and looking for publicity for his lecture.
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Cruise777: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Yaribaaa land is GONE!!..

See the jihadist recruits in full exposure.

This guy will "GUT" a fellow yaribaaaa that is a CHRISTIAN to impress Fulani Masters.

THIS IS WHY THE KORAN has reached the Atlantic...

You are shameless..

I swear to God you are so boring

Abeg I came to Nairaland to enjoy myself and not bore myself by you

Bye bye
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by BOSSkesh(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Why are the igbos always crying
Why can’t a Muslim come to the country

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
MURIC yaribaaa is crying, because , it knows i am telling the GOSPEL Truth.

This particular yaribaaa muslim, will , kee a yaribaaa Christian , because of ISLAM.

Cruise777:

I swear to God you are so boring

Abeg I came to Nairaland to enjoy myself and not bore myself by you

Bye bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
But you were crying when ISRAELI's visited WIKE in Abuja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BOSSkesh:
Why are the igbos always crying
Why can’t a Muslim come to the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by obontami: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin grin grin

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
You are replying with an alternate moniker...

E pain am DIE..!!

obontami:

grin grin grin

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by mightyhaze: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pigstormentor:

,u remind me of one xtrorse..

That guy can take on a whole army grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pigstormentor:

You be confirm one man mopol, see as you dey serve them one by one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by M4A1carbine: 2:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Wetin the guy talk na true na....why are Yaribaaaaa Muslims always victimized when they receive what they give out freely? As you dey cry...cry well well...

Na look we dey look... thunder scatter Southern Unity Nonsense

BOSSkesh:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by M4A1carbine: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2023
For PIGs.? Peace is not an option... NEVER!

AllDModsAreMaad:

You be confirm one man mopol, see as you dey serve them one by one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by M4A1carbine: 2:11am On Nov 01, 2023
That guy na. Hurricane.

mightyhaze:
,u remind me of one xtrorse..

That guy can take on a whole army grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by M4A1carbine: 2:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Pigstormentor:
This Guy in the Picture, is wanted by "Indian Counter-terrorism" organization, as a. Terrorist.

He relates freely with Your Sultan Of Sokoto
He relates with your countries Security architecture.

Its not an issue because its not IGBOs. That is why the idiotic, 'mockers' of Nnamdi Kanu..ESN..Simon Ekpa brigade are quiet.

I dont give a fvvck about Northern extremist and their obvious JIHAD. Its foolish Yoruba supporters of these people that dont know that they are the losers in the whole scheme of events.

NOTHING LIKE SOUTHERN UNITY , WHEN IT COMES AND IT WILL. So Yoruba take NOTE. angry

I respect IGBOs alot, because they have remained resolute through the trying times. They have survived all manner of persecution and till today have their lands belonging to them 100%. They have changed landscapes "bombed" during the war to "cities" in less than 60yrs. That is tenacity and i pride myself as a person that aligns with them in all their actions.

They told you BUHARI was worthless...It was proven to be so.
They rejected Tinubu, isn't it obvious they are right?.

RESPECT comes from Admiration or Fear, and i know for a fact that IGBOs are the most respected and feared tribe in NIGERIA. They are so detribalized that even the FIRST MAYOR OF ENUGU was a FULANI. cheesy

Everyday, the internet is awash with propaganda and falsehood against them, but those that dwell in these foolish acts are actually "poverty stricken" idiots, paid be politicians to be foolish.

The bottom line is this...

Yoruba people on Nairaland, comment on the terrorist that has access to your Military men and Sultanate..
Stop exposing your insecurities, when you hear IPOB..ESN..SIMON EKPA..BIAFRA. We dont bloody give a fvvck about your rants with your fulani masters Taaqiya on the internet.

JUST KNOW THIS...BIAFRA AS A NATION MUST EMERGE!! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by LadyRosa(f): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Pigstormentor:
You noticed the anger from the JIHADIST towards Wike abi?

Yaribaaa still dey sleep...my own is that NOTHING like Southern Unity

Ofcourse, I know its a clapback. The terrorist's post about muslim this and that is purely intentional. But hand go soon touch am.

US and her allys will soon call Tinubu to order to watch his backyard else they set up a base in Nigeria and watch it for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Who Really Developed Lagos And Many Parts Of Yoruba Land? / Obasanjo’s Biological Father An Igbo Man From Onitsha β€” Rtd. Col. Majekodunmi / 3 Largest Tribes In Southern Nigeria And 3 In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.