Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (42517 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BlackSaints: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
lagos is part of nigeria and every nigerian owns it.
lies Lagos belongs to Yoruba/benin people get it? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
MARKone:
I be Igbo. Lagos is a yoruba state, and visitors should respect that. The man is speaking for himself, no sane minded business oriented man, will align with this fool. And he might be somewhere in Abia.
Lagos is different from Lagos State. Lagos is not Yoruba land, Simple.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Amosun is the only Yoruba man who is serving 2 term in office and still want to go to senate. This is not common in Yoruba land rather leaving Senate to become governor and finally become an elder statesman e.g chief akande, gbenga daniel, fashola,ladoja, engineer oni, tinubu, aregbesola, oyinlola etc and even those who tried it failed like mimiko, ajimobi etc
Mrshocker:
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office like Saraki. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.
Stop hate speeches every ship need a captain. We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!

Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Jabioro: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
zurich1010:

"If I was sleeping and someone woke me up that Yorubas were coming to kill me, I will just go back to sleep. Said IBB in 1990 after the first coup plot on his life. To show you how spineless you people are!
...and you are told that 1990 Orkar coup was plan and excuted by Yorubas' Ode!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
IntrovertedK:
If the killings start now, they will run to UN and Trump to come and save their asses. Theses people are foolish ampa.
who will do the killing,

is the coward afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Basic123:

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remember their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively grin

Ogundipe and Obasanjo also ran when people needed them the most.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Brightest04(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
I no fit laugh,you can just see how drug over dose can turn someone into an animal.
Infact he needs to be taken in to cool off.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
lies Lagos belongs to Yoruba/benin people get it? grin
I hope you are not missing lagos with Lagos state. Part of Lagos state is Yoruba, Lagos itself is not Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by deomelo: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
There's a huge socio-cultural and mental imbalance in that part of the country, they just can not be part of any peaceful, sane and lawful society, trying to accommodate them is a major waste of time and energy.

The backwardness, hate, bitterness and bigotry they spew everyday against the rest of Nigeria is getting out of hand.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BluntBoy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Basic123:

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remember their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively grin

They ran away from Kano as well. The massacre continued into the army and Gowon could not stop it.

If you read about incidents leading to the Civil War, you will know that Igbos like the one in the OP caused the Civil War and not the January 1966 "Igbo" coup.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by bameyi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
The Igbos are the least patriotic Nigerians. Have you asked your self how many non Igbos have landed property in igbo land. 3 years ago I wanted a property in ohafia, Abia state I was denial. I had my money at hand and mind you my wife is from Ehugbo -Afipko. So don't get me wrong Nigeria including Lagos is for us all. But let's sit down and ask ourselves the ratio of non Igbos with shop and other business in Igbo land. Even the ibibios and Efik, the Ekweres in rivers will accommodate you. But the Igbos are always unaccommodating even to themselves. So Igbos -look inwards. Revisit your attitude towards others.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Koralords: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mrshocker:
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office like Saraki. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.
Stop hate speeches every ship need a captain. We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!

Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!
You are wise I hate anything apc but truth must be told Tinubu deserve to be celebrated he is the best politician in Nigeria he knows how to build allies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Ngozi123(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
dreamwords:
So this is a front page material

Don't mind them. The mod that brought this story to the front page is an Igbo hater. Why would an IPOB member, someone who wants to live in a separate country from Nigerians, care about Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

I'd love to know what they did to Hausa people in Kano?

grin

Ekoile, tell us the last time there was a coordinated attack on Igbos living in kano.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by sharpsecret: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:

The blood they want, they will surely get.
Chest beaters!
who instigated it?is it not adeyinka's grandson?no man said anytin about his comment but u are blaming dis man 4 revenging..if una want blood we go give una big time..lagos is no mans land

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
bcashy:

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No wahala! Start the war na! In Lagos? Ha! O ma se oooool!
We will never start the war, we are waiting for you people to mis-step. Na only noise una sabi, will you try this nonsense in Mile 12 or FESTAC?

Demola even collect small.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by DICKstractor: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
This guy is not an igbo man... Igbo people are loving and accommodating... But Paraventure he is and igbo man... Then I can say that he have been eaten. deep by the hates/tribalism hovering round every corners of Nigeria...
Please let's be in peace with our neighbours... This land/property you dey kee urself for... You go still die leave am..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
MARKone:
I be Igbo. Lagos is a yoruba state, and visitors should respect that. The man is speaking for himself, no sane minded business oriented man, will align with this fool. And he might be somewhere in Abia.
this one want yorubas to like him but the truth is they can never like you.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Melian(f): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is the video I told you I watched last night. Won't you agree this man is mad? NSK4U

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jabioro:
...and told that 1990 Okar coup was plan and excuted by Yorubas' Ode!

Does Orkar sound yoruba to you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by tsinzu: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ijeshaooduaman:

The blood they want, they will surely get.
Chest beaters!
Yeah we will get blood. your blood, because it's your own blood that will flow

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Seetto: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please let us ignore this guy, he is just pouring his frustration online, we believe our IBO brothers are peaceful and very industrious, we love them and they love us, we should not allow political difference to divide us, the masses have not benefited much or less from our politician largesse, they wine and dinned together at the expense of the masses, the bigger loser is the children of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by technicallyrich(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
But lagos originally belong to we the GREAt IJAWs and benin people.
Lagos was then made a colony.and later yorubas started claiming they own lagos.
Deep down in the heart of every nigerian,lagos is now a no mans land,that is what you get when you try to cheat people.
The dirty,stinking,cowardly yoruob ass,that were defeated and slaughtered by even women should know that an attack on any ss or se tribe is an sttack on all ss/se.
Weak fols.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Last week during the presidential election, we heard they killed an Igboman but it is not confirmed yet.
not confirmed yet and here you are spreading it. Buh Demola is there in the hospital and no yoruba person is making a mountain out of it. I don't know who make you people believe you can win Yorubas in their own house. This was how the first civil war started. Make una becareful. Before many of you cross benin/ore border to join the fight, lots would have happen.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BluntBoy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I hope you are not missing lagos with Lagos state. Part of Lagos state is Yoruba, Lagos itself is not Yoruba.

So, because London is cosmopolitan,then it is no man's land abi?

Lagos is a Southwest state and it belongs to the Yorubas.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
bcashy:

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No wahala! Start the war na! In Lagos? Ha! O ma se oooool!
Igbos are peaceful and loving people,you yorubas that think your hatred to igbos can do then anything should start the war.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by wideawaken01: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Almaiga:
The usual Chest beating. Nnamdi Kanu said worst but, where is he today? I won't say more than this but I dare you to try anything stupid.
The coward even mentioned Kano. grin grin

Madness usually start same way you are now. How on earth you allowed politics and those in powers to keep using you against your brother. Yet you are happy that you belong to one tribe and you hate another tribe.

Have you ever seen division among the elites and the rich who instigate people like you against another tribe? Then ask your self this question? How can i be useful to my fellow man and stop being used to attack your fellow man.

Madness is allowed since people like you are no longer useful to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We will never start the war, we are waiting for you people to mis-step. Na only noise una sabi, will you try this nonsense in Mile 12 or FESTAC?

Demola even collect small.
now here you are laughing and mocking Yoruba for not retaliating the damages done on Demola. Smh. Buh if they do now guess who will run to UN?

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
lagos is part of nigeria and every nigerian owns it.

Can every Nigerian sell original family land in Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
BESIDES, THIS IS JUST AN APC PROPAGANDA.

THE PERSON IN THE VIDEO IS ONE THEIR ACTOR PLAYING A ROLE.

HE MAY NOT EVEN BE IGBO.

NO IPOB MEMBER WILL SHOW SUCH CONCERN FOR LAGOS OR ABUJA.

APC PLAYING THE TRIBAL CARD AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by cooltola(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gid bless Nigeria God bless Lagis God bless all tribes in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
IntrovertedK:
not confirmed yet and here you are spreading it. Buh Demola is there in the hospital and no yoruba person is making a mountain out of it. I don't know who make you people believe you can win Yorubas in their own house. This was how the first civil war started. Make una becareful. Before many of you cross benin/ore border to join the fight, lots would have happen.

You're a moronic person!

So Igbos should have allowed damola and his bunch of cowardly thugs stop them from exercising their franchise? Too bad, he wasn't killed at the spot.

Igbos are waiting for another damola and his thugs to disrupt the process of elections on the 23th then, they will meet their Waterloo again.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) / President Buhari Inauguration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.