Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. (33074 Views)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Chipink(f): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jail him
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Newboss(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
11 and half fūcking years behind bars?

Verified mõrons angry
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by chukxie(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bloody fools who can't speak two sentences with blurting out 'init'! Their bums would be shagged in the slammer by men much more wild than they. Bloody youths who would knife a person just to nick his trainers. Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Afonjas dey ugly sha grin
STFU
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Kentocancan: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

Was Anthony born in Nigeria or Britain?

ANOTHY JOSHUA NA BRITISH OOO
born in Watford
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by bionixs: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
He is not a Nigerian
He is British.
He was born there ,
He grew up there

They are quick to heap blame on others but gather the accolades to themselves.
Same way them claim Anthony Joshua sharp sharp.
it would have been,"Yoruba amaka"
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by noisy45(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoloba I greet unah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by cmecproblem(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol Nairaland users are just lifting news from instablog
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by CheapDataGuy: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
dapillar:

23 years in britain is atually 11,5 years as their system reads day time as a day and night time also as a day meaning he will spend 11 and half years i.e 23years divided by 2. The guy fuckedup and deserves what he got hope he will get sense when he gets out of jail.
Does same apply to Nigeria??
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by BiafraIsFree: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoruba judgments has begun sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by AbujaBlue: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
This thread has been copied word for word from The Western Telegraph with no credit given angry

https://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/families/national/17469935.scary-clown-rapper-jailed-after-brandishing-shotgun-at-police/

Also no video provided See the chase here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqFr-AQfoEQ
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
All facilities are accessible for you from birth to educate and improve yourself in Britain. You purposely choose the lifestyle of gang activity, i sincerely cannot feel sorry for you. Compared to growing up in a society where you are born to fail and be nothing, I have more empathy for
those who are pushed to crime due to severe poverty, the only way they feel they can survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by IvarTheBoneless: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
Yorubas and their uncommon diseases spreading it.
Agbero attitude like bad body odour the moment they come close to you the more the smell comes out

If them born your papa well, say it to his face.

Online chest-beater. I can bet you just crap your panties with what i just wrote

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by BiafraIsFree: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:
What moderator continues to foist Nigerian citizenship on these British criminals?
Did he show you a Nigerian passport which supports that view?

@Seun, do the right thing - have a word with your moderators.
Desist from promoting discussions that heighten political tension.

They are from the zoo called Nigeria. Don't deny your countrymen. They are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by dreamwords: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Our black face vultures from the west part of nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by ttmacoy: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Take it easy most of the time these stories are reported on Nairaland it’s from the perspective of the Nigerian blogger or poster.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/clown-mask-drill-rapper-gang-lekan-akinsoji-jailed-e7-a8803506.html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/scary-clown-rapper-lekan-akinsoji-15907846.amp

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/3/nigerian-rapper-lekan-akinsoji-and-his-gang-who-waved-a-gun-at-police-during-a-car-chase-jailed-for-23-years.html

Please tell me who made reference Nigeria in these articles?

Shibaraba:
He is not a Nigerian
He is British.
He was born there ,
He grew up there

They are quick to heap blame on others but gather the accolades to themselves.
Same way them claim Anthony Joshua sharp sharp.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by shegzy0514(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chipink:
It's always A yoruba criminal denting Nigeria image abroad.. It shall not be well with y'all.
plus ur family
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by robinicule(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
Yorubas and their uncommon diseases spreading it.
Agbero attitude like bad body odour the moment they come close to you the more the smell comes out
This one no get sense.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by mikolo4us: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Anthony Joshua is British abi, while this one na Nigerian? Well nothing to say since this place is a dumping ground. But d last time I checked he learnt his manners there
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by alphaNomega: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
is he google Why ask him?

I want you to refute his claims rather than asking him questions like he is google!

As for me he is not a Nigerian simple.

He is a U.K citizen.
U.K should deal with it.

Move aside. I did not quote you, unless this is your alternate moniker. Is it?
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Jetrue3oo: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Online chest-beater. I can bet you just crap your panties with what i just wrote

oga if your father put him hand for mouth I go eat am
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by IvarTheBoneless: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

oga if your father put him hand for mouth I go eat am

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Jetrue3oo: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
robinicule:
This one no get sense.

e dey your body as una dey come out come dey expressed to confirm that agbero dirty blood dey flow for una body

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by Jetrue3oo: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

oga me I dey kill and eat I no dey kill throw away
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by MissingBudget: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Future governor of Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. by jeph19(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

Google is also your friend, but I asked you, not Google.
This got me laughing seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death / Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.