Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? (477 Views)

Fatgbems Fuel Station In Abeokuta Dispenses Water To Motorists Instead Of Petrol / Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop / Nigeria Imported 4.79 Billion Liters Of Petrol In Q2 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? by chemgee: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello House,
My parents are thinking of a business to venture into that won't sap their time/energy. So a colleague at my mum's office suggested that she buy an oil tanker(petrol) and give it to total to use, saying he's also into it. he says it pays him about a million naira per month and it seems she's made up her mind. she was told it's capital intensive (10 Million to purchase a tanker) .. they said she can get ROI in a year.

Abeg Nairalanders, if anyone konws a thing or two about this oil tanker biz, lemme know so that I can give them sound advice.

all of us go make am in Jesus name.
Re: What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? by chemgee: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
pls anyone with an experience in buying and renting/leasing a petrol tanker?
Re: What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? by amp01(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
If your parents have the fund to buy the truck and lease to TOTAL NIGERIA, its a very good business. And a truck is more than 10 million.
Re: What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? by chemgee: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
amp01:
If your parents have the fund to buy the truck and lease to TOTAL NIGERIA, its a very good business. And a truck is more than 10 million.
I just want to know its viability in Nigeria, and the risk involved
Re: What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? by amp01(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2019
chemgee:
I just want to know its viability in Nigeria, and the risk involved
If he is buying and leasing to TOTAL NIGERIA, there is no need for viability and risk. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC, takes all the risk involve. They take care of the truck, fuel it, do maintenance and other things. What you do is wait for your alert by the end of the month. But if yours parents want to do it by themselves, then its another kettle of fish.
Re: What Are The Pros & Cons Of Petrol Tanker Business? by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
good business i must say.. i will like to know how you go about it too

(1) (Reply)

You live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership / Dstv/gotv Office In Edo State Open For Sale/Partnership / How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.