Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. (60204 Views)

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / "Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by ObaKlaz: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na so e dey start. Next, d karishika go dey give your husband beta dance moves in da oda room.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by roeb1987(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
That kind of dance is called "over-sabi" why is she dancing like that? is it to intimidate, oppress or seduce her friends husband? it is total sanity!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by calddon(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
People have no shame
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Raalsalghul: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the friend and the groom have no respect for the bride.the bride should be careful,this type of thing can lead to happy ending in 'za oza room'.
Is this MJBOLT?
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by nduchucks: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Stupid girl with the potential of becoming a home wrecker. The idiotic husband was there grinding as well. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Sammyolis: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
She grab her copy
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by adekalumichael: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
You can dance with your friend's hubby but doing it in a seductive way is not acceptable.
Women know when their colleagues are crossing the boundary of friendship to seduction.

Same applied to married men. They usually don't allow some friends close to them after getting married due to how insecure their partners may be if such friends come close.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by breadtom: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
If i hear! Once ur hubby steps out of the house forget it, he is now another peron property if you know you know.( cry
StarUp:
It's called "ownership approach".
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by googi: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
You guys can say what you want.

The invitation is in the bank.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by MobilityExpress: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Women snatching other women's man stylishly since 100BC. Fear women grin
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Uptown7(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nonsensical. Imagine what they'd do when she's not watching
Would you do same?
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by etimism1981: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
All of them are the same
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Women snatching other women's man stylishly since 100BC. Fear women grin

How exactly does a full grown man get snatched? Is he a handbag or he's fishbrained?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Saintsami(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Haba. that husband self

1 Like

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Hotfreezer: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
That bride is not different from her friend. Her friend is a reflection of who she is. No good woman would have that kind of friend.

The man must make sure he chops that her friend o. She has given him open ticket, make e no dull.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na waoh d friend is very rugged. See as she's just twerking her azz on her friend's husband's mojocheesy. Anyway it has been said dat wen u show me ur friends i will tell u who u are. They might be ex runzgirls and if care's not taken the husband will continue dat dancing with the wife's best friend in za oza roomcheesy. Next level thinzs.

1 Like

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by BlueAir: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
psalmsmiles:
envy
Modified: the level of some womens insecurities are mind blowing! ilIf she wasn't cool with the dance she should have stylishly seperate them! It's normal to be jealous but i think a woman's jealousy is on another whole different level
if she smashes her friend's head and spit on the disrespectful and worthless husband,shes within her rights. From God sake try to think, of it was ur friend rocking ur bride on ur wedding day, would u cheer them up,...... Or what's this I'm reading from guys shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by MacLovington(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Imagine the conconbility. grin cheesy
The friend might just be very naive to think it is part of general fun. The groom should have retreated a bit.

Women who betray their friends usually do not show themselves like this. They are slow poison and sent killers.
On the other hand what kind of does the bride flock with? Ones shameless enough to deliberately and publicly show her interest in a friend's groom?

Never outshine the bride is the key when invited to a wedding. That shouid include both dress code and dance.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Twoclans(f): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
That her husband na badoooooski . shocked shocked shocked

I wonder how many women she will be pushing away all her life . undecided undecided

When you marry a bad boy ,you find a way to tame him .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Arijude(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
EvelynSA:
We dont im dating a Nigerian guy
hope you're not xenophobic
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by MacLovington(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Twoclans:

I wonder how many women she will be pushing away all her life . undecided undecided

Well, lots of women like bad boys, whether openly or subconsciously. But las Las they end up lamenting "all men are dogs" for their own poor choices.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by MyGeneration(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na so cheating dae start
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Vivianagoja(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
shadrach77:
Bloggers will never do well. The bride didn't push her. She only came to the dance floor and tried tapping her to leave so that she can take over
Bloggers and exaggeration sha tongue
The same will happen on ur wedding day and u will blog urself
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Fxwarrior: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
psalmsmiles:
envy
Modified: the level of some womens insecurities are mind blowing! ilIf she wasn't cool with the dance she should have stylishly seperate them! It's normal to be jealous but i think a woman's jealousy is on another whole different level

Its either you didn't watch the video or you were drunk when you typed this.

# I do think the bride seems conservative but the friend is outgoing and more sexy.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by Pusyiter(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Twoclans:

No woman can tame a man
Only a man would Decide to tame himself
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by creepsyme(f): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
psalmsmiles:
envy
and if you see your friend cruising your wife that way on your wedding day? how will you take it?

1 Like

Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by xendra: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
well deserved embarrassment.

but why was the man there like paypig dancing with anything available like he doesn't know his wife
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by frankson1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
psalmsmiles:
envy

Ladies know themselves more than you do. We don't know what her friend must have done in the past or still doing.
When one of my uncles got married, his wife didn't allow any of her friends come any where close to her house because she knew the kind of life the lived back in school.
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by RTSC: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
I sure say na Yoruba wedding.

They can be so lousy eh. Anything goes when it comes to owambe
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by ClearFlair: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Nonsensical.
Imagine what they'd do when she's not watching

We can’t imagine anything. We don’t have dirty minds. angry
Re: Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. by xendra: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
psalmsmiles:
envy
what! no mb to watch video??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / 48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / Couple Have Their Wedding Reception At Shoprit In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.