Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It (65537 Views)

Banky W Talks Wizkid - Humble Beginnings And Talent - A Superstar Made In Lagos / Davido Reacts To Tweet About Losing Son To Another Man According To Igbo Culture / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Dm me ur fone no.

it is not allowing me type it.. It is displaying something like 'we are not connected and you will need to reply my email before we can talk'

i have sent it anyway

but can i give it here.. I am going to type it in words if typing it in numeric figures will pose a problem

1 Like

Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Dm me ur fone no.
sorry if I disturbed or inflamed you
But did you get my message?
Re: Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It by Darevofpeace(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

sorry if I disturbed or inflamed you

But did you get my message?

yeah,I will beep you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.