Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. (5469 Views)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by alabiyemmy(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2007
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by kitaun(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2007
Na today? He who comes to equity nko . .?
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Backslider(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2007
Please bring your Proof against Obasanjo or forever hold your peace.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ kitaun i smell trouble for tinubu oh,now that obj is true with his mission (yaradua 4 president) he has now shifted and all focus is on tinubu.

i am begining to feel madejibo and illcoolg about tinubu going to jail afterall.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by kellorah: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2007
all of them, angry
one after the other, angry

they think they're so smart, they'll never been found out angry
well, newsflash politicians, we're hot on ur ass cheesy
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Mamajama(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2007
How can a governor have this many account in a foreign nation? is he a business man or public servant? even hard

working business Nigerian Americans don't have this many account in the state. This is why I keep telling people TINUBU

IS A CROOK AND A TOTAL FAILURE. where did he get the money to float all this 16 accounts? as the chief executive

officer of the state this is a crime and he should be punished mercilessly.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by kellorah: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2007
i dnt knw y they don't have surgery, or better still, use botox with all that money they never seem tired of stealing!! undecided
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by McKren(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2007
who no sabi say Tinubu been dey do odu before e become governor
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Beline(f): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2007
This is not a suprise as many others are still coming, WATCH OUT FOR OTHER GOVERNORS
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2007
how many nigerian accounts does he have?
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Mamajama(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
How stupid can one be to have this many accounts. what could be the logic behind this? what are you trying to hide? this is pure deception, and should be address.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by femi4love(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2007
May God continue to expose and deal with all Nigerian enemies in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by maki(f): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2007
PDP strategy of messing up somebody
because he didnt let them win Lagos State angry angry

Why didnt they come to Rivers State and charge our thief governor for at least something that everybody iS awear of "GAS TURBINE" angry  angry  angry
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by maki(f): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2007
Bad belle PDP angry
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by adejumobi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
I think we can now see the reason behind the desperation of Atiku and Tinubu to remain in government at all cost, they want to hold on to power to prevent justice from taking it course.
Tinubu cannot even denied the allegation, all he could say is that he sad).
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by adejumobi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Maki,
femi4love:

May God continue to expose and deal with all Nigerian enemies in Jesus name, Amen.
his own time is coming
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by adejumobi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2007
i mean
maki:

PDP strategy of messing up somebody
because he didnt let them win Lagos State angry angry

Why didnt they come to Rivers State and charge our thief governor for at least something that everybody iS awear of "GAS TURBINE" angry angry angry
the truth is that he has those account.
your gov's time is coming
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2007
the nadeco escape route is being recommissioned as we speak. watch out for the next lead feature 'escape from naija , starring bola ahmed tinubu, atiku abubakr and co starring the 'ex-excellencies'.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by adejumobi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2007
EFCC, ICPC, CCB and other concern agents are aware of that, and i believe they will be setting their trap for them come may 29 (watch out) grin
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Rottweiler(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2007
Are they just discovering the alleged accounts?
What have they done to Odili?
What have they done to Ibori?
What about Agagu?
What about Gbenga Daniels?
We 've talked about Orji Kalu!
Bode George dey there!
Anenih Nko?  =N=30 Billion (Osanobua!!!)
Akala Nko?

A lot of you should shut their traps and let us breathe fresh air!!!
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by McKren(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2007
Rottweiler:

What about Agagu?
Bode George dey there!
Anenih Nko? =N=30 Billion (Osanobua!!!)
Akala Nko?

Good go on, the longer the list the more you are able to proove Tinubu's Innocence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2007
what , are you saying we have halitosis? grin
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by diyobdw(f): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
lol
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by adejumobi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2007
Rottweiler:

What about Agagu?
Bode George dey there!
Anenih Nko? =N=30 Billion (Osanobua!!!)
Akala Nko?

because nothing has been done about them does not mean they are free.
and as per shutting trap, is you who need to get out if you are not comfortable with the thread grin
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by Rottweiler(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2007
I ain't saying Tinubu is clean. I am saying that if you want to go to equity, you go with,
We are talking about a lot of inconsistencies here. Why treat some with kids gloves and others with iron fists? That's why Atiku has been able to get a lot of sympathy! Since the turbine fraud in Rivers was exposed what has happened? BUSINESS AS USUAL!

You people should open your eyes and stop saying PUNK!
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by femi4love(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
I can't wait to see what happens post May 29. E go sele!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by diyobdw(f): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2007
step on baba's toes and get probed for awhile---- undecided
demonstration of craze angry
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by McKren(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2007
Rottweiler:

I ain't saying Tinubu is clean. I am saying that if you want to go to equity, you go with,
We are talking about a lot of inconsistencies here. Why treat some with kids gloves and others with iron fists? That's why Atiku has been able to get a lot of sympathy! Since the turbine fraud in Rivers was exposed what has happened? BUSINESS AS USUAL!

You people should open your eyes and stop saying PUNK!

I think you probably need your eyes to open, the messeage is simple, if you dont embezzle you dont need to be friends with OBJ or whoever is the President.
If Tinubu is not your dad or uncle then your argument is simply so misguided, because if the so called selective fight against corruption is true and Tinubu out of fear of being selectively dealt with does his job well. Lagos and Lagos people will be better for it.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by joshO: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
Dude, every reaction has it's time. Tinubu has no usefullness for now, so his time has come. For the other's you listed, their time will come after Yar'Adua is well settled in and needs their favours no more.

I have no problem with this. Call this "delayed" rather than "selective" justice.

In the Nigerian context, justice delayed is certainly not justice denied given that no one is ever brought to justice in the first place!!
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by dkingsgirl(f): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2007
@Ade & Rottwelier

this should not be a fighting issue but seriously Ade i think Rivers state is the worse ever in these eight years of the so called democratic government, everything went backward instead of a little bit forward. imagine the spate of violence and cultism.

i think our state government should have been the first to be nailed for stealing alot of money or is it saving the best for the last.

i pray God will not allow these these thief thief politicians go unpunished for the untold hardship they have caused upon Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by joshO: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2007
Any elected politician that starts planning to be President early in their reign should be watched very carefully.

Tinubu, Odili, Atiku etc turned out to be the most currupt of the lot because rather then carry out their mandate, they were busy planning for a dubious tomorrow.

I commend OBJ for adopting Yar'Adua. He is one of the very few governors who were content to serve out their mandate to the best of their abilities.
Re: Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. by alanbolo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2007
why don't we always what we have until it's all gone.  We have governors been exposed with fraudulent activities and all some people can say is what happens to turbine or this and that?  Have U forgotten that most people persecuted are friends and officials under OBJ.   As it's been said b4, everyone have their time and there are many ways to skin a leopard.    

It should be recollected that most governors that have not been indicted are one way or the other cut down from furthering their political ambitions, even withing PDP.   I believed the next president and vice will desist from doing anything unconstitutional, especially regarding finance as been exposed with OBJ / Atiku.   We are bound to fall as a baby and we learn from our past occurrences.  

Tinubu have exposed, so there is no justification of what about this and that?  The same argument that Atiku embalmed himself with.    We are now in information age and nothing is hidden under the sun.     Just wait till Nuhu Ribadu is confirmed the IGP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg Wasted N675bn On Ajaokuta In 30 Years – Probe Panel / Russia Set To Send 10,000 Troops To Nigeria (BREAKING) / APC Rewards Publisher Of Sahara Reporters With A Mansion Worth $5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.