Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat (833 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Ecstasy154(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tunde Ajaja

A former General Evangelist of the Christ Apostolic Church, Prophet Samuel Abiara, has advised the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the just concluded presidential election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to accept defeat.

According to the Independent National Electoral Commission, President Muhammadu Buhari polled 15,191,847 votes to win the election while Atiku polled 11,262,978 votes to come second.

Atiku had rejected the result, saying he would approach the tribunal to seek redress.

But in a message on Friday, Abiara said, “Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is mature, peaceloving, civilised and a devout Muslim, and so I want to tell him to embrace peace. He must accept defeat and let peace reign in Nigeria. I call on the PDP presidential candidate to be focused and he should not let them push him to the extreme.

“If he refuses to embrace peace now and anything bad happens on his account, people may not forget. Once again, I, Prophet Samuel Abiara, am telling the PDP presidential candidate to embrace peace because of tomorrow.”

Speaking on the governorship and state House of Assembly elections scheduled for Saturday, March 9, the cleric said, “I believe God owns this country and Nigerians must put their minds at rest. “

https://punchng.com/abiara-advises-atiku-to-accept-defeat/
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Bizmagnet: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
I still wonder the motivation behind Atiku going to court to challenge the election. Does he actually think he can win the election if re-conducted again? His enemies are his family members (the North). Untill he wields enough power and popularity to polarize the Northern votes, he shouldn't bother recontesting.

Get the best! Add value to your business, ideas and passion today. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Make I delete wetin I been write

Make thunder no go fire me on top man of God matter
The rate wey thunder dey patrol nowadays
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by olajizz01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Let them push him to court so that the lawyers too will have their own share from his loot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Pekele007: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
olajizz01:
Let them push him to court so that the lawyers too will have their own share from his loot

Will you rather let him not go to court and start causing mayhem underground

How do people like you even reason How much will the lawyers collect?

Today, you will say let him waste his money.... Tomorrow, you will say let him waste your father's looted funds. You are confused bros.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Seriously...i don't tink he has a chance in d court...cuz d cabals already finalised dia Rigging plan by removing the CJN replacing him with dia stooge....so his chance is very slim...it b easier for a camel to pass 2ru a needle hole than Atiku winning at tribunal upto supreme court... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by babyphaze07(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why so much pressure on Atiku not to go to court. Does it mean that PMB didn't win credibily? Buhari went to court three times when he lost.

If Atiku thinks he can get justice in court, why trying to stop him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by olajizz01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pekele007:

Will you rather let him not go to court and start causing mayhem underground

How do people like you even reason How much will the lawyers collect?

Today, you will say let him waste his money.... Tomorrow, you will say let him waste your father's looted funds. You are confused bros.
Are you alright?is like your father is nothing b4 you.

Get off my mention.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Pekele007: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
olajizz01:
Are you alright?is like your father is nothing b4 you.

Get off my mention.

If I slap your illiterate empty head en, your father will start ovulating at home. nonsense.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Dannyset(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku can't do jack. He will only become more useless if he allows PDP to deceive and drag him in.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by olajizz01(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pekele007:

If I slap your illiterate empty head en, your father will start ovulating at home. nonsense.
See this useless being that wake his father with kick.

Despite the fact that your father is an ogogoro sipping man,that doesn't mean you should disrespect another Man's dad.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Chubhie: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku must head to court and reclaim the will of the people. No amount of sponsored intimidation should stop him. The forces of justice are with him.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Pekele007: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
olajizz01:
See this useless being that wake his father with kick.

Despite the fact that your father is an ogogoro sipping man,that doesn't mean you should disrespect another Man's dad.

U don't need to tell everyone your dad's occupation.

A fool that wakes his dad up with a bottle of odeku... Oponu aboda
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by olajizz01(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pekele007:

U don't need to tell everyone your dad's occupation.

A fool that wakes his dad up with a bottle of odeku... Oponu aboda
Pele,pained fellow.

oponu amukun meko.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by BuhariAdvocate: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na so.
Chubhie:
Atiku must head to court and reclaim the will of the people. No amount of sponsored intimidation should stop him. The forces of justice are with him.
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by DMerciful(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
We need to start beating these people and their yeye advice!
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by Pekele007: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
olajizz01:
Pele,pained fellow.

oponu amukun meko.
iya to bi e lomo lo n ba soro.

omo ale jati jati grin
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by ultimatekint(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
What's your business Abiara?
Re: Abiara Advises Atiku To Accept Defeat by haffaze777(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Enough of this useless advice, you people should leave Atiku alone,let him go to court and be disgrace

(1) (Reply)

Change Must Begin From The North / Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React / Akeredolu Employs 400 Fresh Hands Into The State's Internal Revenue Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.