Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React (833 Views)

Deji Adeyanji Beaten And Disgraced In Abuja - Adaojo Victor Reacts / Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja / Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2019
Following the killings and kidnapping going on in the country, and the recent kidnap of the District Head of State, President Buhari's in-law, the Young Politician Adaojo Victor of the All Progressive Congress (APC) have exposed the one behind it following his trending post on Social media with full prove....

ATIKU is behind the killings and kidnapping going on in Nigeria. The recent kidnapping in Daura over the District Head of State Atiku is responsible I have full proof and the recorded taps when he was discussing with his boys.

He said he is doing all these to paint Buhari's government black.
Remembered in January this year he said if he lose the presidential election the killings will continue. And could you imagine the very day president Buhari won the election unknown gunmen attacked a village in Zamfara and killed lots of people.
Atikulooted is behind it.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1222662794563812&id=1175709162592509&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.1222662794563812%3Atop_level_post_id

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc dominique
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynesboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2019
See Reactions ====>

Re: Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by BuhariAdvocate: 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
Yes I said it here before its not a new thing. You see those useless Igbos defending terrorist and criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by Olatunji1929: 1:49pm On May 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by victormartyn(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
Fingers crossed.

I hope you've not been paid to say this

Because for naija Anything can happen
Re: Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by ExAngel007(f): 2:59pm On May 08, 2019
I would not be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by respect80(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
Oya don't be shy.

Tell us where you left your sense

Re: Atiku Is Behind The Killings In Nigeria - Adaojo Victor, Nigerians React by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2019
ExAngel007:
I would not be surprised.
There's nothing hiden under the Sun that will not be revealed.

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To The Northern Group That Blasted Ohanaeze Ndigbo / President Buhari Appoints Ihekweazu As DG Of NCDC / RUGA: Leave The South Now - Asari Dokubo Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.