Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress (52194 Views)

Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son / Yabatech Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress (Photo) / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by prigoz(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Am expecting people to shout advance secondary school, nobody does that but if it is covenant uni now , the whole world will hear it. Hypocrisy everywhere

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by soothsayer2: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is one of the reasons why our education sector has remained stunted in the comity of nations. Concentration is centred on frivolous things. Nigerian lecturers always behaves like demmy gods rather than even lower their nose a little for their students to understand their old fashion syllabuses but they will be proud to tell you no one will pass a course.

Shior!
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by uksaviour(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gud one
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Bestchisom(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
People can be stubborn sometimes... Why not save urself the stress by obeying simple rule... I can bet she is not new to that school and see knows all the rules... Why try to form paparazzi on a case u can never win... Smh
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by soothsayer2: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
You see foolish people saying what's wrong with the dressing but, see nothing wrong in disobeying school rules.

Obeying rules and regulations is part of good education.

If you go to someone's house and the rule there says u shouldn't wear any form of shoes in their parlour. Won't u obey it?

These are one of the reasons your education sector has remained stunted in the comity of nations. Placing emphasis or Concentrating on madness.
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Stevengerd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
BananaTree:
Saw a girl yesterday putting on only inner without even the tiny piece that hangs it on her shoulder with her breast protruding through the cloth. These things have to stop. Our school aren't brothel.

Please what's that tiny piece piece of cloth that hangs the inner on the ladies' shoulder called?
U be Yabatech student?
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by hybridblood07(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
It's not in the school code and conduct. A friend of mine who graduated from their said it's a secondary school.
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Thats their school rule and everyone knows that
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by albaniy1: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Tiny shifts my mind to G-STRING.

But you said shoulder maybe she wore one there shocked
TINY CHANGE UR MIND.... U SEEFFF U REALLY NEED ASUU
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by koyeni(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by asawanathegreat(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
There is nothing wrong with the dress at all
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Will wearing long sleeves help me to assimilate better?
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Protein0: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
zabuur:
You see foolish people saying what's wrong with the dressing but, see nothing wrong in disobeying school rules.

Obeying rules and regulations is part of good education.

If you go to someone's house and the rule there says u shouldn't wear any form of shoes in their parlour. Won't u obey it?
Let them be shouting jor.

The lady sef admitted that sleeveless aren't allowed. She knew the rule & she flouted it.
Thank God it wasn't a norther school, they would have said it was Islamic school cheesy

If it were unilorin, she's a goner. cheesy
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Businessman1986(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
ifymadu:
Some people can't live in some developed countries then where ladies put on only bra in summer, this is what you get when people are not disciplined enough to control themselves. You visit some advance beach and you see topless girls having fun and yet these people are more advanced than us in every field. We are only quick to judge others based on appearance

I guess WEST is always right ... let's go nude, right? No. WRONG.
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Printerscanner: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is Yaba now a Sharia school?

Go and ask them at Covenant University.
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by MunorAnne(f): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
BananaTree:
Saw a girl yesterday putting on only inner without even the tiny piece that hangs it on her shoulder with her breast protruding through the cloth. These things have to stop. Our school aren't brothel.

Please what's that tiny piece piece of cloth that hangs the inner on the ladies' shoulder called?
Spaghetti strap wink wink wink
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by 9jaRealist: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Who made these sorts of dumb archaic rules? BOKO HARAM?! shocked
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by 9jaRealist: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
ZOO! angry

Of all the problems befalling our crumbling and decaying education sector, it is sleeveless blouses in HOT AND HUMID tropical Nigeria that is keeping our educators up at night?

Meanwhile, in an apt metaphor for Nigeria itself, illiterate gatemen are given power to lord over educated students/workers. SMH
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
MunorAnne:
Spaghetti strap wink wink wink

Thanks a lot. Would never have known if not for you.
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Buffalowings3(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mumu everywhere for nairaland
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
BananaTree:

gibberish
Inner this inner that
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by PLAYBOX22: 12:44am On Mar 03, 2019
ojun50:
If u can't obey simply rules stay in yr parent home
obeying stupid rules, can easily make you stupid.
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by PLAYBOX22: 12:45am On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
this you be typical Nigerian ....na zombie ways.
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:25am On Mar 03, 2019
ojun50:

People like you openly support the abuse of women and the suppression of the female entity. It is her body and is no ones business if she covers it halfway or not. I always pray and pity women in Nigeria because of the double standards of which they have to contend from the hypocrisy of men and other women too
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:21am On Mar 03, 2019
lol, reminds me of the day I passed through poly gate to enter school, n so the gatekeeper for stop me talk say why me dey wear sleeveless? Say shey I no sabi the rules for the school ni fa? I just jejely tell am say I dey sorry say na Unibadan student I be ad say I just wan pass their gate enter school carry bike go my hall ni. He let me through after having said that though, this lady knows the rules and ought to have adhered to it/them, where law no dey crime no dey dey abeg.
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by J0nyb0y(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by slimdip: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria needs to act like an independent country... My god that lady still appeared decent.... what is it with people in this country, anything you do them go talk oo
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Lizzieorex(f): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2019
That the school rule no sleeveless top or gown, no crazy jean, no mini skirt, no bum short [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2019
The youths can't express themselves
Either thru fashion or political sagacity
E Pele tiyin
the day most of you leave Nigeria is the day you would curse our leaders
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2019
ojun50:
Man is not made for law but law is made for man. Think
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by MunorAnne(f): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
BananaTree:

Thanks a lot. Would never have known if not for you.
You are welcome, Mr Bananatree
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
Very nice.

They should dress responsibly, let their pussay rest to focus on their studies

In fact the ones I saw in my area... Kai!!! You could see the outline of the Cameltoe of two friends walking together... What drew my attention to them was about three girls leaning on the rail of a filling station talking and looking at their direction.. Oboy yee... See kpomo...

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Lagos Police Identifies Man Who Sexually Harrassed A Woman Inside A Public Car