Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress (52195 Views)

Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son / Yabatech Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress (Photo) / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
soothsayer2:
This is one of the reasons why our education sector has remained stunted in the comity of nations. Concentration is centred on frivolous things. Nigerian lecturers always behaves like demmy gods rather than even lower their nose a little for their students to understand their old fashion syllabuses but they will be proud to tell you no one will pass a course.

Shior!

Simple rule... She was asked to obey.... I believe as a Christian, u will not argue obeying the ten commandments
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
asawanathegreat:
There is nothing wrong with the dress at all

Simple rule... She was asked to obey.... I believe as a Christian, u will not argue obeying the ten commandments
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
5thElement:
Will wearing long sleeves help me to assimilate better?
that is none of our business...

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
9jaRealist:

Who made these sorts of dumb archaic rules? BOKO HARAM?! shocked

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
9jaRealist:
ZOO! angry

Of all the problems befalling our crumbling and decaying education sector, it is sleeveless blouses in HOT AND HUMID tropical Nigeria that is keeping our educators up at night?

Meanwhile, in an apt metaphor for Nigeria itself, illiterate gatemen are given power to lord over educated students/workers. SMH

Is it only female that the weather is affecting? What about guys?

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
PLAYBOX22:
obeying stupid rules, can easily make you stupid.

Very good... She can go and build her own school where pants wearing is allowed
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fourwinds:
that is none of our business...

What rule?

As a student of Yabatech can you show us the paragraph of the rule in your copy of the students guidebook, or handout?
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

People like you openly support the abuse of women and the suppression of the female entity. It is her body and is no ones business if she covers it halfway or not. I always pray and pity women in Nigeria because of the double standards of which they have to contend from the hypocrisy of men and other women too

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
PLAYBOX22:
this you be typical Nigerian ....na zombie ways.

She can go and build her own school and have the freedom to wear pants
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
slimdip:
Nigeria needs to act like an independent country... My god that lady still appeared decent.... what is it with people in this country, anything you do them go talk oo

That is the rule simple
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
AngelHoly:
Despite the length of her skirt

They still get mind to disturb her with dat kind of skirt
Abii they wan make she wear coat in this hell fire country

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
ifymadu:
Misplaced priorities everywhere, how is what she is wearing bad? Is it until she wears a hijab? Instead of them to focus on the standard of education, they are there pursuing rubbish. A college for that matter, they just tell students to wear hijab or choir ropes to school. Rubbish

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
5thElement:

What rule?

As a student of Yabatech can you show us the paragraph of the rule in your copy of the students guidebook, or handout?
im not a student of Yabatech... If the school has infringe on her right, she can sue them...
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fourwinds:
im not a student of Yabatech... If the school has infringe on her right, she can sue them...

This was your earlier comment like as if you know what the school rule is bro

Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bushyhair:
very bad of the girl

imagine old men ejaculating by the sight of her arms grin
grin grin
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
5thElement:

This was your earlier comment like as if you know what the school rule is bro

yes! It was mine comment.. And I stand by it.. That girl won't be sent back at the gate if the school didn't give such directive to the gatemen concerning dress code... And like I said if she feels her right had been trampled upon, she can go to court
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fourwinds:

Where in the ten commandments does it say that a woman should dress up like a monk to please God?
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by Fourwinds: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Where in the ten commandments does it say that a woman should dress up like a monk to please God?
there you are. You cannt even understand simple analogy... I was actually comparing the ten commandments of the Christian faith with that of Yabatech... If a Christian can thrive to obey the ten commandments then I see no reason why a student of a school should complain of obeying the school rules and regulations
Re: Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress by takeover2020(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good Morning Everyone
Happy Election
How would you like to make MONEY from the things you already have at home and you consider them as junk but don't know its your ticket to a great financial life.

I discussed this with a friend at my office early last year and didn't know how to go about it.

I had the things to use and make serious money but didn't know how to go about them, so I should them off to a buyer for as low as #100 "can you imagine that?" Even though they were much.

If you are interested in having a side hustle that's legit and doesn't disturb your day to day job, then I'm talking to you.

This Business is called SILVER EXTRACTION BUSINESS

extract the silver from the things in your house, melt it, sell it and receive your money immediately.

We will tell you the things you
HAVE AT HOME THAT ARE SILVER,

HOW TO EXTRACT THEM (D CHEMICAL), *you can't get the chemical info anywhere

WHOM TO SELL IT TO IN NIGERIA (CONTACTS)
as you smile continuously to the bank.

If you are interested let us know
Takeover2020@gmail.com

Your condemned CDs at home have SILVER

Your spoilt laptop Hard Drives have SILVER

COINS you have being throwing away have SILVER

AND MANY MORE OBJECTS IN YOUR HOME

SILVER EXTRACTION BUSINESS
easy way to get real cash

We have put together a set of (10) videos we did while extracting the silvers, plus the chemical used and we will let you know whom to sell them too.

All these in Silver Extraction Business for just #4,999

Take advantage of this business this year

Takeover2020@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Lagos Police Identifies Man Who Sexually Harrassed A Woman Inside A Public Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.