Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena (36625 Views)

Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / Rigging Plot: PDP Hires Former INEC Chairman As Election Consultant – Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by humberjade: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Now how is that possible? Especially now that the APC has majority in the house

They had it the last time too before Saraki went behind their back to collude with PDP Senators...and if care is not taken, it might repeat itself
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by lexy2014: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Now how is that possible? Especially now that the APC has majority in the house

Despite being d ruling party, APC still playing d opposition
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Dollabiz: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2019
hmm
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Afospecialk: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2019
lexy2014:

Despite being d ruling party, APC still playing d opposition

You ar a big fool for that stupid statement.

APC hav succeeded in destabilizing PDP as the only strongest party in Nigeria but ur shallow brain would not reason that way bcs yu ar a member of a dead party.

PDP highjacked senate in 2015 by using a mole like Saraki and they can do same this time if APC fail to buckle up.

PDP is dead forever now. PDP never again
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by PLAYBOX22: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Once bitten, twice shy.

If you know you know!

1 Like

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by pacespot(m): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

This is what these afonjas don't know. Putting their hope on a party built on buhari personality alone. Without buhari any idioot will defeat apc. We igbos will not be bullied to join the bandwagon. Long term political calculation is more important than euphoria of the moment

that personality will also play into selecting buhari successor in 2023, when fashola or someone with unquestionable reputation comes in as the new president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Felixv: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Donmedra:
you think PDP are jokers?

Oshiomole and tinubu are too small

so who is big in pdp?

dino...lol
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Jaideyone(m): 1:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Donmedra:
indeed
the same osho Baba and Tinubu you just lost election to cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Jaideyone(m): 1:24am On Mar 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

This is what these afonjas don't know. Putting their hope on a party built on buhari personality alone. Without buhari any idioot will defeat apc. We igbos will not be bullied to join the bandwagon. Long term political calculation is more important than euphoria of the moment
clown just a few months ago you political neophytes made us believe even a stone will defeat buhari in an election cheesy

now you are saying the party is built around Buhari alone. you better wake up grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2019
God please make Biafra a reality in Jesus name Amen. Cos with the way Buhari almajiri and Tinubu almajiri are going there is no remedy for the country. A country where illiterates and dirty skull miners rule over the intelligent and innovative all because of their uncontrolled population is sickening and I don't know what to do.
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Ablemax(m): 1:29am On Mar 03, 2019
know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Ablemax(m): 1:29am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Banmeallday: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2019
baliyubla:
Mumu ruling opposition party.

Nope, mumu citizens.

PDP and APC are the same folks decamping to and fro, while all of you PVC people are there acting like Nigger slaves.

Just look at the election and you think anything better will come in 4 years LOL...

NONSENSE
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Olajah81: 1:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Donmedra:

See wasted sperm...
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Jaideyone(m): 1:33am On Mar 03, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
God please make Biafra a reality in Jesus name Amen. Cos with the way Buhari almajiri and Tinubu almajiri are going there is no remedy for the country. A country where illiterates and dirty skull miners rule over the intelligent and innovative all because of their uncontrolled population is sickening and I don't know what to do.
clown cheesy

so you are no more atikulated? cheesy by this time next year now you'll start biafla or death grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Jaideyone:
clown cheesy

so you are no more atikulated? cheesy by this time next year now you'll start biafla or death grin

Under this almajiri administration who wouldn't want Biafra, even countries like Burundi now appeal to many like America.
Hausa and Yoruba Almajiris have finished Nigeria generally.
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Jaideyone(m): 1:41am On Mar 03, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Under this almajiri administration who wouldn't want Biafra, even countries like Burundi now appeal to many like America.
Hausa and Yoruba Almajiris have finished Nigeria generally.
hehehehe wail on bro cheesy

we are patiently waiting for biafla or death version 2.0 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Jaideyone:
hehehehe wail on bro cheesy

we are patiently waiting for biafla or death version 2.0 grin

The wailing is real.

Everything has collapsed

I no longer love one Nigeria.

I want Biafra and you are not seeing it?.

Once again the wailing is real everywhere.

And Biafra must come.
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Ablemax(m): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there..
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by graphicicon(m): 2:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Let those almajiri come to my shop with plate to beg for food and I will use them for ritual,
My brothers forget those people if they like let them rule forever they will still been begging for food everywhere in the street
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Basic123: 2:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Bungalow:
Chestbeating yi nani.
La i se afise.
Nawa o .
And its always empty!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Larryndelaw: 2:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Donmedra:

U said these b4 the election till u pushed Atiku and saraki to their doom. U haven't learnt your lesson.
Saraki is a small boy in politics. A good politician should be able to rally his base. That is the difference btw Tinubu and saraki. Even Dino is more sensible than saraki .Dino will be useless in the 9th senate bicos he will not be allowed to speaK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by princegeo(m): 2:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Since oshi moluee and thiefubu became friends

Fellow Nigerians we are in trouble
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by RTSC: 3:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Jiang:

oh..the arrogance & ignorance of you Igbos is appalling, But worry not even if all of you turn to Buharis clowns & move to APC, we shall reject you people at the polls, Don't worry, 2023 is just a few years away, We shall have still cursing & wailing even after 2023 grin
Illiterate
Politics is not our existence. You are threatening the last people you should in the world with politics.
You can threaten others with politics, but not igbos.
If you want to threaten the igbo people, threaten us with business or trade and then we will take you serious.

We have not been president since azikiwe, how has that stopped igbos from expanding and growing?

We are the most educated in Nigeria for heaven's sake.

If you don't want to vote igbos, there is nothing wrong.
We will stop participating in your politics, and watch your country slide down the path of underdevelopment, while we as usual survive through the mess.

When a country is governed by the dumbest among us, I don't need to tell you what happens.
Igbos were the pioneer heads of the inec , CBN, SEC, nafdac, Amcon e. T. C.

We made it functional long before the apc came in. We would just hands off and watch the country fail.

1 Like

Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by ogbonti: 4:05am On Mar 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Yeah, no wonder Atiku was roundly defeated.

Yes, when INEC wrote the results of the presidential elections at Tinubu smelling bedroom ruined with stinking pee and wet pampers!
Re: PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena by Ayok90: 4:10am On Mar 03, 2019
Donmedra:
2023 will be interesting.

I pray you will be alive to see tinubu humiliated

I can't wait to c that time, jagaban will be totally disgraced...... Note dis u fucking blind supporters of doom and unfocus pary APC(shithole)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" / Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.