Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,994,462 members, 7,296,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 February 2023 at 10:29 AM

Recover My Lost Data After Format - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Recover My Lost Data After Format (518 Views)

How Do I Recover My Gmail, Google Disabled My Account / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recover My Lost Data After Format by paulgeorge: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
I formatted my hard disk yesterday and forgot to back to a very crucial folder with crucial files for our operation. How do I recover these files?
Re: Recover My Lost Data After Format by fideljacob: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2010
hey buddy dnt panic i hav something for u.Here are the steps that can help u to recover the data. You have to use some tool to recover the data.

1. Install a recovery tool on some other system
2. Now place ur crashed disk as a secondary disk on this other system
3. Select ur crashed disk from the partition and scan with the recovery tool to recover the data.
If u wanna give try then I can suggest you 1 such tool that I used once" Advanced Disk Recovery". You can try the trial version, and if satisified can purchase it.u will get it from cnet

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Wealth Creation Ebooks Downlod Links / Chat Now On Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Etc With Any Kind Of Your Phone: / Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.