Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists (14579 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Gistpeeps: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has denied making any demands of the President, following his declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as the winner of the Presidential election.

In a statement, the PDP National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, accused the Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of an attempt to blackmail the party.

“The PDP states categorically, without mincing words, that Atiku Abubakar had not, and will never make or accept any condition from President Buhari regarding the rigged February 23, 2019, Presidential election, which he (Atiku) clearly won.

Insisting that the PDP was not ready for any form of negotiation with anybody on the outcome of the election, the party said,

“Our party and candidate remain committed to the huge sacrifices made by Nigerians in ensuring our collective victory as delivered at the polling units across the country.

We are mindful of the pains that Nigerians are passing through since the subversion of their will at the polls; we are sensitive to the expectations that millions of compatriots place on our shoulders in this struggle and we will never let Nigerians down.”

According to Mr. Ologbondiyan, the PDP has “the authentic results from all the polling units” and evidence of manipulations to present before the election tribunal, insisting that nothing would deter it from pursuing the matter to its end.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Atiku-Made-No-Demands-Of-Buhari-APC-PDP-Insists.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Joshua24462(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ftc space booked
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by ojun50(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Gistpeeps: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by oyebanji44: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
APC is still in control at federal level...all powers belong to them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by demolinka(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
July 7, 2019: Atiku (re)defects to the APC.

Sure bet.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by hisexcellency34: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Buhari, give Atiku one of your daughters and you will see he won't talk about going to court again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
The way news dey fly
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by MrAnele(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmm..

Do You Stay In Abuja? Do You Need a Website For Your Business/Firm or a Personal Blog ? Our Prices Are Shockingly Cheap https:///2348131252158 (asowebdesigns.com)

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by chineds(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku this buhari that! haba! Nairaland is gradually loosing steam... Wetin be all these? No other thing to talk about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Tunasco4u(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
OK
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by BABANGBALI: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
So Abdusallam Abubakar tolded the whole world lies
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by fikiman7000(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
I wish Atiku can win the tribunal but i doubt if that will happen...all i know is that if God wants Atiku to be president we can only delay we can't stop it...May God help Atiku Abubakar in his quest to reclaim his mandate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by clearie: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by kablat(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
am still patiently waiting for the true story on dis issue. because apc and pdp have started again.
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Softhands(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
stop fooling yourself...all power belongs to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by AntiWailer: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Liars.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-atiku-presents-6-point-demand-to-buhari/

They did not deny until Buhari thrashed the points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by ToyinDipo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Can someone please decamp this thread to the bin section or something, I'm tired of hearing the defeated name of Atiku/PDP
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by kay29000(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Okay.
Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by jimmynauty: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
IF HE MUST make A deman

i suggest 1

ELECTRONIC ACCREDITATION, VOTING AND TRANSMISSION VIA CLOUD AND PHONE VOTING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by IBBG(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by Kuginzi: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
fikiman7000:
I wish Atiku can win the tribunal but i doubt if that will happen...all i know is that if God wants Atiku to be president we can only delay we can't stop it...May God help Atiku Abubakar in his quest to reclaim his mandate
Which God?
The Almighty God does not support evil doers. Ask yourself, is Atiku's Heart pure? Only God knows the atrocities/Sins Atiku has committed.
And don't forget, God The Most High is neither in PDP nor APC. May be Atiku's destiny is not to be president. O Lord don't give us devils, looters as our leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists by bionixs: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
oyebanji44:
APC remains the major opposition party even while in power

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus / BREAKING: Appeal Court Sets Aside Disqualification Order Against Taraba APC / Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.