Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (71098 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by modskiller(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
allisso:

and u seem happy to see all these old fools keep recycling themselves
from a governor to senator now u want them to compensate him with ministerial post lol

dey bobo ur grandpa, ur papa and now u sef no wan get brain
nawa 4 our youths oo

Lolz. I know you’re in SIFIA pains right now, grin

But I’m not responsible for your misfortune,

I never said I support the Old Hags either
Atiku or Buhari. I detest them with passion.

grin so if they don’t choose Akpabio, are they going to choose you or your mummy.

No be your people vote for them, Enjoy the next leve bro.

Nobody is going nowhere. We all die here bro angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by allisso: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
modskiller:

Lolz. I know you’re in SIFIA pains right now, grin

But I’m not responsible for your misfortune,

I never said I support the Old Hags either
Atiku or Buhari. I detest them with passion.

grin so if they don’t choose Akpabio, are they going to choose you or your mummy.

No be your people vote for them, Enjoy the next leve bro.

Nobody is going nowhere. We all die here bro angry angry
....... ok
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:04am On Mar 03, 2019
God please make Biafra a reality in Jesus name Amen. Cos with the way Buhari almajiri and Tinubu almajiri are going there is no remedy for the country. A country where illiterates and dirty skull miners rule over the intelligent and innovative all because of their uncontrolled population is sickening and I don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by Ayoswit(f): 1:59am On Mar 03, 2019
allisso:

how will naija work when a youth wants them to compensate someone with a delicate post like minister

I pray we get it right soon
I don't think you understood my post before commenting. I never suggested that Akpabio should be appointed a minister, I only said what buhari might likely do. And for the record, I'm not a youth.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by ofiko123(m): 3:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Dino the singing senator..
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by Charly68: 4:32am On Mar 03, 2019
So the guy has not changed a bit
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by awoluyi(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Before the end of 2023, Dino will be back to PDP.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by magzey: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Trying for life after his mentor Saraki Exit in the Red chamber angry grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by kcnwaigbo: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Emotionss:
Apc will wine Akwa ibom state.
There plan was to win Rivers state but since they don't have any candidates in Rivers they will settle for Akwa ibom.

In the words of a very powerful Apc chieftain.
Apc cannot afford not to have a mega oil producing state among their control states
It is even easier for the APC to win Anambra state than for them to win Akwa Ibom state
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by okenwaa(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Teewhy2:
I hope the incoming NASS will be better than the last, but it shouldn't be a rubber stamp NASS

With Rochas there.....it'll be a circus

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by fabre4: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2019
modskiller:
Dino the Ever living Dinosaur. Akpabio was a fool to have thought he’d win when his governor wasn’t even ready to follow him to APC.

But he didn’t know that the Jagaban wanted to use him as a pawn in his game to at least gather more votes in Akwa Ibom and he played into the hands of the chess master.

He will be compensated with a ministerial slot sha... angry angry angry angry

I wonder why we keep recycling these Old Hags, cot for the young ones people. Wise up

Different CASES and ANTI-GRAFT (EFCC, ICPC, SARS, JIJI, OLX, NTA, TVC) agencies running after SARAKI now like angry angry angry angry

[img]https:///media/10-18-2018/MmqBfw.gif[/img]

Baba politics is deeper than what we see. Most of these guys are in confra. They obey what their leaders tell them
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by allisso: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
Ayoswit:
I don't think you understood my post before commenting. I never suggested that Akpabio should be appointed a minister, I only said what buhari might likely do. And for the record, I'm not a youth.
OK sorry ma'am
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by jamace(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Akpabio, the coward criminal met his waterloo in the elections. Akpabio thought he could use the innocent people of Akwa Ibom state to cover his sins from the EFCC, Ha ha haa haa haaaa.

Karma wicked o. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by johnwell(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Gossipninja:
Dino Melaye, Senator representing Kogi West, have released a new song for Senator Godswill Akpabio who recently lost his reelection into the Senate to Mr Chris Ekpenyong, a former deputy governor of Akwa Ibom State.

Dino Melaye who paid a visit to Emmanuel Udom, the governor of Akwa Ibom State was filmed chanting a heart wrecking song against Senator Godswill Akpabio.

Watch the video HERE

Poor blogger, look for something else to post, this is an old event of 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by biggiesmallz15(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Dino is indirectly mocking Bukola Saraki and Atiku. Lol

Saraki right now...
e no sweet

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by skukimania(f): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:
STOP TO DEY SMOKE MOSQUITO COIL U NOR GREE HEAR.SHEBE U DON DEY SEE THE CONSEQUENCES

Shey u don smoke am before ni? How u take know say dem dey smoke am? All these professionals self! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by ceejayMAX(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
skukimania:

Shey u don smoke am before ni? How u take know say dem dey smoke am? All these professionals self! undecided
ALL THESE AFONJA GALS SEF,MK ONA STOP TO DEY QUOTE ME OOO
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by bigpicture001: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Teewhy2:
I hope the incoming NASS will be better than the last, but it shouldn't be a rubber stamp NASS

it is a tinubu's NASS. only saraki stopped SOME OF tinubu's plan
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by concho(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
awoluyi:
Before the end of 2023, Dino will be back to PDP.
what did u smoke ?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is alright
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by brainboss1: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Old video
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Friends in secret, enemies in public, don't be fooled by fools.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House by ubox: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
ruffDiamond:
that fool will never enjoy a moment of rest in the senate. mark my word, buhari mean am he'll be going in and out of court with police and Efcc breathing hard down his throat with many cases till they finally nail him bubu hates him even worse than bello !watch out! I pity him in advance actually .the fool will learn a lesson in his life they will do so deal with him he should get for more coma scene rehearsal

Can this be true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.