Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral (61347 Views)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by naptu2: 5:53pm On Mar 09
Exchange Between Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-PFfVbeZX0?si=9D-2ZFopobsTUq1O

Governor Siminalayi Fubara

This one has to do with our political class. What is all this struggle all about? You want to kill, you want to bury, what is it all about?

Senator Godswill Akpabio

What is the struggle all about? I will answer you. The struggle (we are not talking politics).

In 2006 I wanted to be a deputy governor, so the then deputy governor invited me and told me that, "This office has no money, there is nothing in it. I don't know why you still insist on removing me from here and taking over".

So the woman who went with me said, "Your excellency, then don't wait for impeachment, just resign, since there is nothing in it". And he stood up and started punching the woman and I said, "Your excellency, please don't punch her. She is telling the truth. There is nothing in it, that's why I want it, because you are too big for it".

So, Your Excellency, Governor Fubara, if there is nothing in the struggle, don't struggle.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by AcuraZDX: 5:55pm On Mar 09
Make I rent room here

16 Likes

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by successmatters(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09
Okada, stop me here

Disappointed

Thought they exchanged blows

Keke, take me to Owerri

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Ogiame: 5:57pm On Mar 09
There's really nothing in the struggle.... Same Akpabio, a notorious political thief EFCC chased during Major Gen. M. Buhari's administration is now the Senate President, giving words of admonishments and attempting to be funny.

Rest well Herbert Wigwe.

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Godfullsam(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09
That one na their own problem.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09
Akpabio no get chill at all. He gave it back to him hot hot. For someone who pulled down the entire building of the state house of assembly, he shouldn’t be the one saying there is nothing in public office to struggle over. Resign if there is nothing in the office now grin grin grin

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Ogiame: 6:04pm On Mar 09
seunmsg:
Akpabio no get chill at all. He gave it back to him hot hot. Resign if there is nothing in the office now grin grin grin
As usual, praise singers will open their teeths and cheer their thief.

313 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Entprys(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09
Akpabio our next Presido come 2031

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Putindbutt: 6:09pm On Mar 09
Akpabio the uncommon Senate President, he sharperly commot the Network wey dey on SIM.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Omoluabi16(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09
No sober reflection oh. The struggle continues! Grab it, and run with it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Shawnnn01: 6:11pm On Mar 09
All politician are thieves so long they are not Igbo but to Igbo a Pandora criminal Peter Obi caught looting ₦250 million monthly red handed is the one that is not a thief but a saint simply because he is Igbo

Ogiame:
There's really nothing in the struggle.... Same Akpabio, a notorious political thief EFCC chased during Major Gen. M. Buhari's administration is now the Senate President, giving words of admonishments and attempting to be funny.

Rest well Herbert Wigwe.

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Ogiame: 6:14pm On Mar 09
Shawnnn01:
All politician are thieves so long they are not Igbo but to Igbo a Pandora criminal Peter Obi caught looting ₦250 million monthly red handed is the one that is not a thief but a saint simply because he is Igbo

Are you done?

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by gaby(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09
Did they really give the clownish Akpabio a time on the podium to make mockery of and ridicule the solemn occasion the same way he does the office of the SP?

Very bushy and garrulous fellow.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09
See two insensitive politicians, is this a place for such things?

That Akpabio will not grow up, must you reply a family lost three members of the family in one day this two mumu could only see it as an opportunity to softly attack each others camp

29 Likes

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by killsmith(f): 6:19pm On Mar 09
They brought their shamelessness to the event.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by AmakaTips2: 6:21pm On Mar 09
Na dem sabi
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Frigga13: 6:22pm On Mar 09
Apc members are humans without shame.. all of them.. both the pay masters and their zombies

Online offline.. they’re all same

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Peterobi90: 6:32pm On Mar 09
Akpabio is really shameless and a very big disgrace for a Senate president if he actually wade into the matter this way..

Sim showed decorum by stating, the struggle is not worth it when two elephants fight, thereby extending a hand of thruce.. instead of Akpabio to wade in as a Senate president recognizing the occasion, he rather stoked fire with unrelated ramblings that involved unwarranted threats, talkbacks and assault to a then deputy Gov, which not just made him less of a leader but showcased him as a tout.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by decatalyst(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09
Bunch of rascals.

Very irresponsible of them to turn a grieving moment to political battle field.

These guys don't rate us.

18 Likes

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Judolisco(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09
I would have said both men don't have sense but I won't say it.... Even if gov fubara is young and naive, what should we say about senate president Akpabio? With age comes wisdom, dis is not the right place to be exchanging banters.

A man, his wife and kid jst died and see what your leaders are doing, jst yesterday Nigerians were asking why wigwe's daughter didn't stand up to greet d vice president? Haba go US make u see as dem dey mourn pet, dog go die and dem go dey do d remembrance every year.... Person come lose 3 of her family members at once una say make she dey stand up dey greet vice president..... Some people no jst get brain walahi angry

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by inoki247: 6:36pm On Mar 09
Lol imagine someone trying to du fight to Finish with his predecessor talking about vanity saying people shouldn't struggle....

Hypocrites everywhere...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Pristine664: 6:36pm On Mar 09
seunmsg:
Akpabio no get chill at all. He gave it back to him hot hot. For someone who pulled down the entire building of the state house of assembly, he shouldn’t be the one saying there is nothing in public office to struggle over. Resign if there is nothing in the office now grin grin grin

Lol Akpabio no get time na. grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by successmatters(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09
Shawnnn01:

Don't let hate destroy what is remaining of your shattered life.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Pristine664: 6:37pm On Mar 09
Politicians are all the same. All of them.

Nigerians just like to make a "messiah" out of some of these fraudsters because of tribalism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Artscollection: 6:37pm On Mar 09
At someones burial, stupid people
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Edoreborn: 6:37pm On Mar 09
That bastard akpabio,,to him everything na cruise..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by GOFRONT(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09
They will not allow Wigwes dead body to rest in peaceful peace oo
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Ebukamatth(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09
These two are just going after each other like it's a dick contest

Let them get measuring tape and know who's dick is bigger

Abeg, I get ORL fan for sell

Sapa dey on my front door
Contact on my signature
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:37pm On Mar 09
Our politicians no just get sense
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Anthony0094(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09
for person burial?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by FreeStuffsNG: 6:38pm On Mar 09
naptu2:
Exchange Between Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-PFfVbeZX0?si=9D-2ZFopobsTUq1O

Governor Siminalayi Fubara

Senator Godswill Akpabio

Frank cut

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.