Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Teach Yourself This Vital Skill & Your Financial Security Is Guaranteed For Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teach Yourself This Vital Skill & Your Financial Security Is Guaranteed For Life (368 Views)

All Students And Their Parents Should Not Miss This Vital Information As Schools / Teach Yourself Hausa Language / This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Yourself This Vital Skill & Your Financial Security Is Guaranteed For Life by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Looking around Nigeria today, we see that there is only so much the government can do. So many youths are stranded. Some waiting to get into the university, others marking time in university doing courses that don't excite them, others waiting to serve, others looking for jobs, this desert of waiting looms and the only way to overcome it is by taking charge of your life.

Teach yourself to become a computer programmer with that free time.

Why Computer programming?

-> It's in high demand therefore job availability is guaranteed. New ideas spring up daily needing to be added to the digital map.

-> The pay is very lucrative. It is amongst the highest paid jobs currently and still for the foreseeable future as the world moves closer to digitalizing almost everything.

-> You can work remotely and earn in dollars doing freelance work on sites such as upworks, freelancer and a host of many other websites.

Do I need a degree in Computer Programming to learn?

Certainly NOT! The only requirement is that you read and write in English language. Mark Zuckerberg was 19yrs old when he launched Facebook, Michael Sayman is 18yrs old and is Facebook's youngest full-time computer programmer, the list goes on. This shows you that you don't need a degree, you only need the right material to get you up to speed and I have just that.

This material takes you from total beginner to pro level. It can be sent to you wherever you are in Nigeria. It doesn't need data to run (we all know data is expensive in Nigeria). It is totally beginner friendly. It comes with over 15projects which helps solidify your new knowledge and build your portfolio for potential employers and clients.

How much does it cost? N5000
How do I get my copy? Contact me on WhatsApp 08024724929

Take charge of your life today. Learn a skill that ensures your financial security.
Re: Teach Yourself This Vital Skill & Your Financial Security Is Guaranteed For Life by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Benefits of this material

This DIY coding material does the following ...

√ Takes you from total beginner to pro level

√ It can be sent to you wherever you are in Nigeria

√ It doesn't need data to run (we all know data is expensive in Nigeria)

√ It is totally beginner friendly (Covers HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery and Bootstrap)

√ It comes with over 15projects which helps solidify your new knowledge and build your portfolio for potential employers and clients.

How much does it cost? N5000
How do I get my copy? Contact me on WhatsApp 08024724929

NOTE! It only runs on a laptop. That's the basic requirement.

Take charge of your life today. Learn a skill that ensures your financial security.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME, Reveals New Date / "Queen’s College Is Committed To Moulding Young Girls For All-round"-principal / Should Nigerian Teachers Still Be Allowed To Flog In Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.