Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (70276 Views)

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by globemoney: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Lovemaester:

I don't think so, you see tinubu has very loyal supporters who can lay down their lives for him, unlike saraki, fayose, obj and atiku, tinubu actually invests in people's political future, eg fayemi, fashola, osinbajo, he took them from being political nonentities to great leaders ans made sure they were capable and performed unlike obj atiku saraki who were selfish and wanted power for themselves, tinubu understands that power is transient, can obj point to any politician that he invested in or can atiku?
The funny things is that both fayemi and fashola you mentioned all rebelled against tinubu
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by abbiboy: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Antipob777:
Tinubu is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe, greater than Ojukwu the coward, Nnamdi kanu is a houseboy to Tinubu, Igbos are houseboy to Tinubu

Jagaban you will live long to be the next Nigerian president.

Maybe in oduduwa republic... Wic can Neva exist in d possible future grin grin
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 1:37am On Mar 03, 2019
Herdsmen:
Thee puppet Emperor of the slave dynasty..
The last of the the dying breed..

We your royal slaves..remains loyal...may you kingdom live..
If I cash agbaje ba...na to break him LL wg.. I go call m.c olumo for am.. I go trek to Kano ..and from sambisa..
Our emperor..we hail..
Elrufia for 2023... RibAdu for 2027.
Nigeria must be good
clown cheesy this your wailing dey sweet me
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Omoboricash(m): 3:15am On Mar 03, 2019
afroxyz:
[s][/s]

Is it inferiority complex or what? what is your obsession with the Igbo man? What is our business with your amala politics. our own is let us do our business in peace. If we dobt like Tinubu, it is our choice. The same way we don't like Rochas and Umehi. The hausa that constitute nuisance would fight you once you provoke them. the igbo man has never fought anybody yet you keep trying to use him as your bogey man. I suggest you guys sort your problems of inferiority and stop blaming the igbo man who just wants to do business
Nobody stop u from your business transactions but don't meddle with who we elect in south west. We don't meddle with who u choose to be your leader in South east. We're ready for you, u cant dictate who to choose to be our leader. Nobody dare half of what u try in south west in your region.
If you can play by the rule move to Biafra land is simple as ABC. Nobody stops you from staying within ur region after all Abia, Onitsha is there for you to sonic business. Must visit south west before you do business. Biko leave south west and stay in your domain

Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by deomelo: 4:00am On Mar 03, 2019
googi:

Some of the Igbo on this thread actually made some good points.

But it is out of self interest. Until you make Igbo land attractive to others including Igbo and neighbors around you, your good points are self serving.

You need to curb and overcome your chest beaters insulting their hosts in the West. They made the marginal acceptance of a rogue and drug dealer like Tinubu possible.

No Omoluabi house teach or want their children to aspire to become Tinubu
. But Yoruba fight fire with fire. If it takes Tinubu, so be it.

Igbo made Tinubu. The more you hate him, the more they excuse his fault. Igbo are more toxic to Yoruba than Tinubu.

You really have to speak for yourself on that one. Where is the sense and wisdom i as a parent shouldn't want my kids to be a man like Tinubu, a successful man from spectacular work engagements at the finest accounting firm in the world, to a top official Mobile, a successful governor or the Lagos State, the man responsible for what Lagos state it is today, the 5th largest economy in Africa.

Tinubu's wisdom and foresight gave Lagosians the best administrators in Nigeria. Tinubu's success and the success of the administrators he groomed remains the reason why 8,000 people move to Lagos every day.

The village people beating their chest are in Lagos today because they lack skilled and smart people like Tinubu in their backward states. What are they doing in Lagos anyway? They do collect taxes and allocations in their states so when was the last time they questioned their own village governors per what they are doing with their money?

When was the last time they commissioned any project in their villages?

Tinubu is a successful human being, a successful governor, a powerful and dynamic politician and strategist and I hope and pray for my children not only to be successful but to be just like Tinubu.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by njimezz(m): 5:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Really clap for urself now, that is why u and ur followers will remain a slave till the last breath of Tinubu, why will one man hold lagosians into ransome for his selfish reason and he is worship like god. u want to study ur generation no b Tinubu.
LuciferAdvocate:
Tinubu the political sage of our time. My political role model and mentor. The JAGABAN of Africa. As a youth. If you wanna go far in politics, study how Tinubu plays the game of politics. This man is just too much abeg.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Jlow2: 5:13am On Mar 03, 2019
deomelo:

1. T inubu is not a public official, he left public office decades ago and he's not running for public office or a public official like Saraki so exactly what is otoge about Tinubu?

2. What office is Tinubu running from that you are going to deny him? Instead of facing Sanwo Olu, you are fighting Tinubu just like you losers preoccupied yourselves with Jibrin from Sudan till Nigerians decimated your athiefKulooter at the polls.

The difference between Tinubu is wider than the Atlantic ocean.

intimidation with thugs and motor park touts has not worked now the resorted to peace talks because i live in lagos i must vote apc,anytime election comes up tinibu s gangsters come up with all sorts of threats on ibos in 2014 it was lagoon saga, he is wider than the ocean to you because he has used the resources of the state for himself and to empower few thugs and motor park touts, whom he use as political tools, the bitter truth is b4 u send us back to South East tinibu must be deported to osun state first
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by ojsmscom(m): 6:28am On Mar 03, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Tinubu the political sage of our time. My political role model and mentor. The JAGABAN of Africa. As a youth. If you wanna go far in politics, study how Tinubu plays the game of politics. This man is just too much abeg.
anything good for the progress of Lagos is fantastically supported
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by capitalzero: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2019
PVision2020:
Jagaban...he's the semblance of Awo in astute leadership (leading this pack of heavyweights is no mean feat) and political craftiness but far below Awo in developmental strides, Foresight and planning, political philosophy and ideology, social investment and as the advocate and defender of the Yoruba nation.

gbam
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Seetto: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2019
njimezz:
Really clap for urself now, that is why u and ur followers will remain a slave till the last breath of Tinubu, why will one man hold lagosians into ransome for his selfish reason and he is worship like god. u want to study ur generation no b Tinubu.

And you cannot fathom why the foolish flat headed goons ass lick the most foolish cowardice of all time nnamdi cownu, the greatest albino pig chest beater of all time, he tear unforgettable race at the simplest dancing step of common python dance not minding what come up of his foolish die heart nincompoop piggy supporters, only to cry at the mercy of his long death dog, whose life is more important than all yeebos combined together, another ojukwu saga loading......

Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Herdsmen:
Thee puppet Emperor of the slave dynasty..

The last of the the dying breed..

We your royal slaves..remains loyal...may you kingdom live..

If I cash agbaje ba...na to break him LL wg..
I go call m.c olumo for am..
I go trek to Kano ..and from sambisa..

Our emperor..we hail..

Elrufia for 2023... RibAdu for 2027.

Nigeria must be good

Correct....

2023 Rufai
2p27 Ribadu
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by afroxyz: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Omoboricash:

Nobody stop u from your business transactions but don't meddle with who we elect in south west. We don't meddle with who u choose to be your leader in South east. We're ready for you, u cant dictate who to choose to be our leader. Nobody dare half of what u try in south west in your region.
If you can play by the rule move to Biafra land is simple as ABC. Nobody stops you from staying within ur region after all Abia, Onitsha is there for you to sonic business. Must visit south west before you do business. Biko leave south west and stay in your domain

it's obvious you don't travel that's why you are blabbing. So far we stay there we have a right to determine whi we vote because the policies of whoever is there affects our business directly or indirectly. Do we play the role of Jagaban that choses your leaders? No. We just vote. so Mr man, travel and see. it was still a yoruba man, Agbaje, that brought the tribalism into Lagos politics. where was all this talk about Igbo during the Tinubu and Fashola era? Igbos have never made any demand on your amala-gbegiri politics. So like I said, go and sort your inferiority complex issues and leave Igbos out of your misery. I dint know why you need one man in bourdillon to think for you guys when u supposedly have brains? You guys should be ashamed that someone from Osun state is calling the shots and your problem is with people bringing investment . you guys are just jesters.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by afroxyz: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Seetto:

And you cannot fathom why the foolish flat headed goons ass lick the most foolish cowardice of all time nnamdi cownu, the greatest albino pig chest beater of all time, he tear unforgettable race at the simplest dancing step of common python dance not minding what come up of his foolish die heart nincompoop piggy supporters, only to cry at the mercy of his long death dog, whose life is more important than all yeebos combined together, another ojukwu saga loading......

at least he stood up to fight against a perceived injustice. Please tell me what you guys have fought for? chronic ass lickers. Fulani slaves for life
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Blazebond(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Ooooh,you meant the sponsors of armed thugs shebi.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Goke7: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

This is where you get it wrong. Lagosians are not only Yorubas but all those who live and work in Lagos. Anybody with a voters card in Lagos and registered in Lagos has a right to determine who rules Lagos. If you want Igbos not to have any right to vote in Lagos, then perhaps your legislators should move a motion in the National Assembly that people should only register with INEC in their states of origin. With that, I can assure you that Lagos will have one of the least number of registered voters.
As long as Nigeria still operates the way it is, Igbos have a right to vote for PDP in Lagos, and you can't do anything about it.
Before you start foaming in the mouth, take note that PDP won in last Saturday's election in Ondo and Oyo states. I guess it's Igbos that also made that happen.

Did pdp win in Lagos too in the Presidential elections? Stop giving yourself false hopes like you guys gave atiku

PDP will not win in Lagos, get that into your skull, since PDP has made the election a tribal issue, the yorubas will defend their heritage and there is nothing you guys can do about it. Going forward, the Lagos house of assembly will start passing laws to check you guys since una no dey hear word
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Goke7: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

I agree with you that we are not yet ready for that level of civilization. But the issue is this, Yorubas don't have a sizeable population in any part of any state that can swing votes to their side in that location (not to talk of the whole state) in any election. On the contrary, Igbos have a large population in some constituencies in Lagos that with their population alone, they can win any free and fair election in those constituencies. They also have a large population in the whole of Lagos state that can swing votes to any direction if elections are free and fair, and they all vote for one candidate. That is the annoyance of Yorubas.
Kano is nothing near Lagos in terms of being cosmopolitan. Kano is to the North what Lagos is to Nigeria.

My point is, let people be allowed to vote their choice. At least I know for now, Igbos cannot contest and win Lagos guber elections. They don't have that much population to dream of ruling Lagos, but they shouldn't be intimidated during elections. They have the right to vote any candidate of their choice.

My initial post was directed at the person saying that Lagos is doing Igbos a favour by allowing them to work in government offices. I replied to tell him that so far those Igbos live in Lagos and are paying their taxes, it's their right to work in such establishments. If in developed countries, people from other nationalities can take some exalted offices in the countries of their residence, it shouldn't be a big deal if Igbos who are Nigerians by right, live and work in Lagos. It shouldn't also be a big deal if they get to participate fully in Lagos politics.

We have no problem with igbos working and living in Lagos but they should stay within their boundaries and stop meddling in our politics. That's our humble request
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by johnDkay(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Love him or hate him Asiwaju is already a legend, Jagaban!
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Omoboricash(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2019
afroxyz:

it's obvious you don't travel that's why you are blabbing. So far we stay there we have a right to determine whi we vote because the policies of whoever is there affects our business directly or indirectly. Do we play the role of Jagaban that choses your leaders? No. We just vote. so Mr man, travel and see. it was still a yoruba man, Agbaje, that brought the tribalism into Lagos politics. where was all this talk about Igbo during the Tinubu and Fashola era? Igbos have never made any demand on your amala-gbegiri politics. So like I said, go and sort your inferiority complex issues and leave Igbos out of your misery. I dint know why you need one man in bourdillon to think for you guys when u supposedly have brains? You guys should be ashamed that someone from Osun state is calling the shots and your problem is with people bringing investment . you guys are just jesters.
Take your investment to your region if your region is economy profitable.
My nature of work takes me around the country. Have been to so many places. Tell me where in south east a Yoruba man owns a hectares of land or estate. To sell your land to non indigenous people is abomination while you came here your were given opportunity to own a landed property yet you're ingrate to ur host.
I repeat we're free to choose who to be our leader, let him come from Iseyin or igboho non of your business as long as he's a Yoruba man
An Ibo man was commissioners during Tinubu you're castigating now, Tinubu embracess non indigenes to his cabinet. Read history, baba Awolowo was from Ikenne in ogun state, he his was built at Oke Adopted Ibadan, we don't care where our leaders come from as long as he deliver the interest of Yoruba nation
I repeat don't meddle with our politics bcoz it might not favour u economically. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by QMNIX: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

It's unfair to make it seem like the cattle colony ish is only a concern to Igbos. Even Yorubas equally refused to give out the lands. Almost all Yoruba governors went against it.
What people were saying is that cattle rearing is a private business. The herdsmen should go and buy land for their ranches. Nobody will hinder them. Plots of land are being sold in Awka, Enugu, Owerri, Abakaliki etc. Anybody can go and buy. The lands on which Igbos build their houses in Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc, they buy them. Even the shops they own in many major markets all over Nigeria, they either buy or rent them.
But for the FG to use their position to claim massive hectares of land and give it to herdsmen who are all Fulanis is what people don't want, cos those hectares of land will in the future become Fulani provinces. I think it's simple to appreciate.

If which tables were turned? Have you ever heard that any Yoruba person was bullied in any part of Igbo land? I am sure you will know one or 2 Yoruba guys or ladies that did NYSC in Igbo land. You can go and ask them how they lived among Igbos in the East. Igbos welcome strangers very well and tolerate them.

The only 'issue' with Igbos is that they have so much drive for success which often seems like arrogance. That is the reason why it may seem like they've come to challenge you in your home land, and many people hate it. It's nothing but a love for competition. If you can compete, then they are game.
You make it look simple. The reasons why yorubas don't usually have conflicts with their hosts is just because they know their boundaries and they don't even try to get close to the boundaries, much more of trespassing, it is not because igbos are accommodating. Yorubas don't challenge the religion/cultural belief of other tribes, we learn to respect their decisions. Have you been to Igbo markets in Lagos where dey sell Okrika by the road sides, if you witness the way Igbo traders just grab strange young ladies that passes by, you wonder if they just came out of the bush without any moral upbringing, you can't never any other tribe demonstrating such classless behavior in a foreign land. Same behavior exhibited in Malaysia and South Africa, won't be surprise if this behavioral trend continues, Foreign government which strategize ways to identify Nigerian Igbos and restrict them for travelling to their countries.
Their drive for success has no boundary, Money is first, others are secondary. They are really Arrogant. The top 5 richest Nigerians are non Igbo. The region with the cumulative richest individuals is the North. Then while all this noise. I stand on my earlier position that we have more hausas in Lagos than Igbo but judging from the noise, you will think we have more igbos than the yorubas plus hausas combined.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by afroxyz: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Omoboricash:

Take your investment to your region if your region is economy profitable.
My nature of work takes me around the country. Have been to so many places. Tell me where in south east a Yoruba man owns a hectares of land or estate. To sell your land to non indigenous people is abomination while you came here your were given opportunity to own a landed property yet you're ingrate to ur host.
I repeat we're free to choose who to be our leader, let him come from Iseyin or igboho non of your business as long as he's a Yoruba man
An Ibo man was commissioners during Tinubu you're castigating now, Tinubu embracess non indigenes to his cabinet. Read history, baba Awolowo was from Ikenne in ogun state, he his was built at Oke Adopted Ibadan, we don't care where our leaders come from as long as he deliver the interest of Yoruba nation
I repeat don't meddle with our politics bcoz it might not favour u economically. A word is enough for the wise.

you are just a big liar. Yorubas that own houses in PH, was it ghosts that sold the land to them? Even I SS and the North yoruba dint own hoses. It's because of your divisive tribalism that stops you guys from acquiring land outside yoruba region. You think other tribes are as myopic and tribalistic as you are that is why you guys are scared of owning property in other places outside yoruba land. How come with all the i justice and name calling against the igbos, we have never attacked any ethnic group in our land? y'all need to open your minds
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by afroxyz: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Goke7:

We have no problem with igbos working and living in Lagos but they should stay within their boundaries and stop meddling in our politics. That's our humble request

please how did or does the Igbo man meddle in 'your' politics. Last I recalled it was Jimi Agbaje, a yoruba man that dragged the igbo into the mud you call politics because he wanted to score cheap votes. leave us alone and settle your scores
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by afroxyz: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2019
QMNIX:
You make it look simple. The reasons why yorubas don't usually have conflicts with their hosts is just because they know their boundaries and they don't even try to get close to the boundaries, much more of trespassing, it is not because igbos are accommodating. Yorubas don't challenge the religion/cultural belief of other tribes, we learn to respect their decisions. Have you been to Igbo markets in Lagos where dey sell Okrika by the road sides, if you witness the way Igbo traders just grab strange young ladies that passes by, you wonder if they just came out of the bush without any moral upbringing, you can't never any other tribe demonstrating such classless behavior in a foreign land. Same behavior exhibited in Malaysia and South Africa, won't be surprise if this behavioral trend continues, Foreign government which strategize ways to identify Nigerian Igbos and restrict them for travelling to their countries.
Their drive for success has no boundary, Money is first, others are secondary. They are really Arrogant. The top 5 richest Nigerians are non Igbo. The region with the cumulative richest individuals is the North. Then while all this noise. I stand on my earlier position that we have more hausas in Lagos than Igbo but judging from the noise, you will think we have more igbos than the yorubas plus hausas combined.

oga go and sit down. Arrogant from your perspective. Open your mind. it seems you guys are intimidated by self-belief and assertiveness The world does not revolve around yoruba culture and beliefs. Wake up! Are you not ashamed that the richest people and region you quoted are those that enjoy government largesse and patronage. who made Dangote, Adenuga or Otedola the richest men? You should be ashamed. Without government you cant make money? Yiu guys should wise up
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by QMNIX: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
afroxyz:

oga go and sit down. Arrogant from your perspective. Open your mind. it seems you guys are intimidated by self-belief and assertiveness The world does not revolve around yoruba culture and beliefs. Wake up! Are you not ashamed that the richest people and region you quoted are those that enjoy government largesse and patronage. who made Dangote, Adenuga or Otedola the richest men? You should be ashamed. Without government you cant make money? Yiu guys should wise up
intimidated far from it. We are wise that is the reason why your region will checkmated. This new incoming administration will make it so hard for your tribe to progress. You will pay tax for every single kobo you make and all your so markets where you have just one shop and thousand squatters selling the same product; you will be taxed per head also. Before 2023 3/4 of igbos would have relocated, because actually only 1/6 of the Igbo that actually contribute something to Lagos others are attacheee.

Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by afroxyz: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2019
QMNIX:
intimidated far from it. We are wise that is the reason why your region will checkmated. This new incoming administration will make it so hard for your tribe to progress. You will pay tax for every single kobo you make and all your so markets where you have just one shop and thousand squatters selling the same product; you will be taxed per head also. Before 2023 3/4 of igbos would have relocated, because actually only 1/6 of the Igbo that actually contribute something to Lagos others are attacheee.

lol. funny enough those in power know our economic contribution. keep deceiving yourselves. Even your gubernatorial aspirants now wear igbo attire in campaign posters. Oga wake up and smell the coffee. what hardship do you want to bring that would be harder than the aftermath of civil war when people lost their properties. Last last na yoruba people go suffer am because we go equally increase prices na.

you want to relocate igbos and collect their property. Try am make we see na. Go and work and stop being agberos and depending on baba sope.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Goke7:

My dear, it's not your politics. It's equally their politics cos that is where they live and work. They will definitely get involved cos they have the numbers. There are Yoruba MPs in the UK, why then won't there be Igbo legislators in another state in their country? You just can't stop it, you can't!
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Goke7:

Did pdp win in Lagos too in the Presidential elections? Stop giving yourself false hopes like you guys gave atiku

PDP will not win in Lagos, get that into your skull, since PDP has made the election a tribal issue, the yorubas will defend their heritage and there is nothing you guys can do about it. Going forward, the Lagos house of assembly will start passing laws to check you guys since una no dey hear word

I'm not saying PDP will win in Lagos. I'm only saying Igbos have a right to vote for PDP in Lagos. You can't take that right away from them.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Drabrah(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Of recent, I jst feel sorry for Ambode anytime I see him. Dem show this guy political side of naija politics mhen. See Sanwoolu taking a central stage wen d incumbent is pushed 2 d rear. Smh
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by hush15: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2019
plaindealer:

So this are all the political giants or ants in lagos. Me i know one giant thats bigger than all of their generations combined. By God's grace, He would show them all
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by Omoboricash(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2019
afroxyz:

you are just a big liar. Yorubas that own houses in PH, was it ghosts that sold the land to them? Even I SS and the North yoruba dint own hoses. It's because of your divisive tribalism that stops you guys from acquiring land outside yoruba region. You think other tribes are as myopic and tribalistic as you are that is why you guys are scared of owning property in other places outside yoruba land. How come with all the i justice and name calling against the igbos, we have never attacked any ethnic group in our land? y'all need to open your minds
Go to Kaduna, Jos, Kano, Yoruba are landlord and landlady in those cities I mentioned. The same cannot be said about eastern part of the country. South South is not south east. I repeat south east are hostile. Just mention where other tribes are holding political position in south east be it Yoruba or other tribes either as commissioners or special advisers
You have south easterners as head of parastals in Lagos yet you're ingrate to your benefitor...............
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by QMNIX: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
afroxyz:

lol. funny enough those in power know our economic contribution. keep deceiving yourselves. Even your gubernatorial aspirants now wear igbo attire in campaign posters. Oga wake up and smell the coffee. what hardship do you want to bring that would be harder than the aftermath of civil war when people lost their properties. Last last na yoruba people go suffer am because we go equally increase prices na.

you want to relocate igbos and collect their property. Try am make we see na. Go and work and stop being agberos and depending on baba sope.
if you really take time to read and also understand, you will know that i said 3/4 of igbos will relocate making 1/4 staying behind continuing the trading of butchered damage car parts after hard measureshave been applied on them. Also i admitted only 1/6th of igbos actually pay taxes (doing legitimate hustling). If you are good in arithmetic as claimed by most Igbos who feel counting money and arithmetic are the same, then you can infer that it is only 1/6th of the Igbos that have properties or legitimate business in Lagos but we will still have 1/4 igbos hanging around in Lagos, meaning 1/12th of igbos are either jobless or into illegitimate businesses. My question back to you; where is the properties we want to forcefully take from the igbos? Don't forget, most IPOB members and sympathizers like you claimed Tinubu already has 90% of Lagos in this pocket.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by QMNIX: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
afroxyz:

so in your head, because we wear red cap it means we worship igbos. You guys forget easily Buhari wore red cap, I many votes did he get from SE, did that stop him from winning overwhelmingly. it only means we respect your presence and identify with your culture. Don't ever think we need anything from you people. As it is now you guys are in the wilderness as regards Nigeria Politics and bad omen for those who want to align politically with your region. loading another 4 years of marginalization.
Re: All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) by afroxyz: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Omoboricash:

Go to Kaduna, Jos, Kano, Yoruba are landlord and landlady in those cities I mentioned. The same cannot be said about eastern part of the country. South South is not south east. I repeat south east are hostile. Just mention where other tribes are holding political position in south east be it Yoruba or other tribes either as commissioners or special advisers
You have south easterners as head of parastals in Lagos yet you're ingrate to your benefitor...............

which Kano? which Kaduna? oga.....

I'm done replying you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117