Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) (27549 Views)

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Akanbi olodo ide

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by MultiTasker(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
hmmm, all these Bourdillion visits of late

Chaii!!!

FTC at last after how many years

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!
Yoruba kwenu!!!!!!!
Hausa kwenu!!!!!!!!
Nigeria kwenu!!!!!!!!
Africa kwenu!!!!!!!!!!

uwa Nile kwezue nu!!!!!!!!!

Asim kwenu!!!!!
chi chi chi chi chi chi chi chi........sneezes uncontrollably
clears throat, and sniffs some utaba.

chaiii na so this FTC sweet like this

Nairaland kwezuenu!!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Akanbi olodo ide
[/s]
rotten teeth Tinubu the criminal bastard

Assalamualaikum bro cool

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by CTechHub(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2018
I reserve my comment

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by iammo(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2018
2019!!!, >: : grin Yoruba's politicians seem to be playing the kingmaker role now, after 8years presidency and 3yrs vice presidency. Tinubus house is the new mecca, while obasanjo's house is the new Medina. Even Fani-kayode's house is the new Jerusalem

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2018
what about nyamuri flat.heads?
iammo:
2019!!!, >: : grin Yoruba's politicians seem to be playing the kingmaker role now, after 8years presidency and 3yrs vice presidency. Tinubus house is the new mecca, while obasanjo's house is the new Medina. Even Fani-kayode's house is the new Jerusalem

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:

Aptly captured.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2018
sai baba till 2023

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:

We are pacesetters

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Expired Kwankwaso met expired Obj to continue plotting with their desperation to return the failed looter PDP to power... undecided

Then Ruling Gov. Ganduje of Kano State (Oha 1 of Igboland) meets the ruling Godfather of Lagos Nigerian politics with an entire region in his front pocket...to perfect the winning SW/North alliance...

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain don begin fall cool

PMB Sak!

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Interesting....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2018
I wish we have another Tinubu in Igbo Land, we would have been politically nourished and progressing

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by daxon001(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2018
idiot. we are serving in Kano. we did opening ceremony in camp. he didn't show up. he didn't even send cow for us. undecided
even today we're leaving camp, he still won't show I know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
what about nyamuri flat.heads?

Flatheaded wawa pigs are so useless that Rochas told the whole world that he doesn't need their support to win in 2019.

Bro, have you ever seen a politician that doesn't need his immediate constituency? Rochas counts them as nonentities and nothing.

Akpabio joined APC, see how they welcomed him?
2 Igbo PDP Senators joined APC recently, they didn't even buy ordinary pure water to welcome them. grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2018
NORTH-WEST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by RockHard: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2018
greatiyk4u:
I wish we have another Tinubu in Igbo Land, we would have been politically nourished and progressing

But Igbos already have a leader in Saraki.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Bari22: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Expired Kwankwaso met expired Obj to continue plotting with their desperation to return the failed looter PDP to power... undecided

Then Ruling Gov. Ganduje of Kano State (Oha 1 of Igboland) meets the ruling Godfather of Lagos Nigerian politics with an entire region in his front pocket...to perfect the winning SW/North alliance...

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain don begin fall cool

PMB Sak!
If kwankwaso should lose everywhere, i'm very sure he won't lose kano, so tinubu should get ready to travel all the way to kano to prevent ganduje from defeat. We are waiting for him here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2018
greatiyk4u:

There was Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia state, the difference between Tinubu and Kalu was the nature of the followers.
The Yorubas still support Tinubu till tomorrow, where are the supporters of Orji Uzor Kalu?.
Mind you both Kalu and Tinubu are the two politicians who survived Obj's tyranny in 2003.
If not for Tinubu and Orji, Nigeria would have become a one party state.
The people that burried Orji Uzor Kalu''s glory are also do the same thing to Okorocha at the moment.
Isn't it funny that THOSE WHO carry Bible up and down SHOUTING we are Christians, are the ones who CANNOT recognize the FACT that, SOME people achieve a feat because they are DIVINELY ANOINTED to do it.
Now see what lack of vision and self centeredness had done to them.
Good morning.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Tinubu's silence on matters of urgent national importance these days is pregnant with meanings.

9 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Tinubu shit is more important than all the politicians that IPoB goons look up to. in other words there is more power in 1 gram of Tinubu shit than Cownu has ever wielded

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Thieves everywhere

Terrorist party

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2018
The man,

That other one with red cap na IPOB guy? What's that his name againoooo! The one that said he is a senator? That believes it's his birth right to be a president?
That never contributed to anything in the red chamber?
That one guys were shouting said baba at everywhere he goes? Is it kwankasa? Lol

Morning KANO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
Tinubu shit is more important than all the politicians that IPoB goons look up to.

Shut Up my Yoruba Muslim friend
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2018
greatiyk4u:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2018
They will run to him before elections and after they will kabalize against him.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by susxi: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Another ways for APC PLOTS.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Bourdillon is a fortress, everytime I pass there n see d amount of policemen on guard, I would always twale in my mind.

Jagaban, ma jaiye e lo mhen

19 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by egoldman(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
CTechHub:
I reserve my comment

I comment my reserve.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
[s]
Sharpshooota:

Shut Up my Yoruba Muslim friend
[/s]

My IPoB juwus rejected by Israel, it is the sad truth, if you want to feel powerful better cue up near any soak-away that you suspect his poo goes too.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
MultiTasker:
hmmm, all these Bourdillion visits of late

lol

it has become mecca for some people o

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highlights Of The Nigeria Police Reform Bill (See Details) / Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.