Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State (706 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months / My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State by samphem(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS EXECUTED BY ADESOPE, SAMSON FEMI WITH STATE CODE KW/18A/0479,WERE UNVEILED AND COMMISSIONED TODAY BY NYSC AND FRSC OFFICE

The end of a thing is better than the beginning,though it was difficult but the only thing difficult to achieve is what you have not started, God helped me to leave a legacy and memorable event in NYSC scheme.

Glory be to God for his grace bestowed upon me to be able to affect my community positively and for the patrotic spirit to execute the following projects within the serving year, though it was stressful but glory to God at last.

I was able to execute the following projects:
*Design and Construction of Traffic warning signpost at C&S College Sabo oke,Ilorin.

2.Design and Construction of Directional and Safety Awareness signpost at major Maraba Junction in Ilorin metropolis.

3. Request was forwarded to Kwara State government to provide speed bump at C&S College via Emmanuel Baptist Church to complement the warning road signpost in order to reduce road crash at the narrow road.

4.Distribution of Book items to students of Kwara State School for Special Needs,Ilorin.from Jss 1 to SS1.

Community Development Service (CDS) is one of the four cardinal programmes of the NYSC in which corps members contribute positvely to the development of their host communities throughout the period of national service."
I have had it on mind since my graduation to embark on personal CDS projects since i'v seen how corpers impact their various host communities during service.

My appreciation goes to all the Aaron's that lifted up my Moses hands and for making these projects achievable within a short period.
Appreciation to NYSC Kwara State and Road Safety office Ilorin,Kwara State.
The effort of Ilorin Local governement NYSC Inspector cannot be over looked.
Thank you all.

ADESOPE SAMSON FEMI
KW/18A/0479

Re: Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State by soke02(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
He deserve some accolades
Re: Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State by BoboKush(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wowowowowoowwowowowowow
Re: Corps member Commissioned Personal Community Projects in Kwara State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is not what is obtainable in 21st century.

Is not encouraging at all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) / How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k / Oau Students For Service In Nov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.