Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k (706 Views)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you want to learn the secret of how I was able to move from 33k to getting over 200k monthly as a corper then stay close till the end.

Let me first tell you a story, an experience about my nysc days that led to my financial breakthrough.

I finished my school in 2021 and I went for my nysc immediately without wasting much time because COVID'19 have already delayed us, so I need to make everything sharp because age is not on my side.

After the camp I was posted to my place of PAA which is very far to town and I needed to be living in town because in that place no electricity or network and is about an hour journey and I needed to spend 1k to and fro, you too can do the calculation of what remains in a month and man still need to chop and still pay for house rent. Smile.

I live on borrowing from my friends every month because 33k is nothing to be compared to expenses I catered for every month, and no extra source of income is coming anywhere.

I needed to sit down and plan if I don't want to die of debt I needed to look for another way of making money that will make me to cater for my expenses easily and without borrowing, am this person that I don't like fraudulent activity but I believe in the power of internet in making someone's life better.

I was on my phone this day and looking for what to learn that can increase my financial capability and I stumbled on this business model I was so engrossed with it because when I make research about it is not time consuming and it gives me opportunity to do other things and still go to my place of PAA without any problem.

So I learnt this business model and boom In my first month I made over 70k and every month as I dedicated little time for it my earning increase

I know you want to know the business model already. Lolz, follow me and let me reveal the business model for you.

The business model is all about you just publishing books online and make money as people are buying it, is as simple as that

In the first I thought I wouldn't be able to do it because am not a writer but I kill every excuses and jump into it and discover that I don't even need to know how to write I can publish without writing I was so happy and learnt every month I made nothing less than 200k and my 33k turn to my money for data subscription every month.

Fellow corper if you didn't find way of increasing or making extra money believe me your 33k can't carry you anywhere

33k is a blood money as we say it doesn't stay in someone's hand, so find way of making extra money so you can continue living a good life even after your service.

I know you want to be financially buoyant like me and you want me to teach you this business model that transforms my finance.

No problem I will do that for you

Have recorded the video that teaches you how to start and start making money like me.

Am only given the video to the first 100 people and after that I will delete this post.

To get the video now contact me on this Whatsapp number below

0-8-1-6-0-3-0-9-7-0-7
Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Imagine what have made in this month that we haven't reach half of the month.

Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Good morning

Another day to get the video before I delete the post.
Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
You can join over millions of people who are making money from this business model am about to share with you

Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Jossybab(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2023
I need the video
Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 1:59am On Jan 08, 2023
Jossybab:
I need the video

Kindly send message to this Whatsapp number to get the video now

0-8-1-6-0-3-0-9-7-0-7
Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all

Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Good morning and happy New week
Re: How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k by Adunniabiodun: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2023
If you focus on Amazon kdp you can join other Nigerians who make as much as N250k to N1m a week.

Will not explain further!

Send a message to get the free video now

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Directs Corps Members To Resume In Troubled States / Oau Students For Service In Nov. / Any Corper From Uyo Posted To Osun Or Oyo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.