₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,208 members, 4,829,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 08:25 AM

Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This (42658 Views)

"After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / "Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by camobri: 10:36pm On Mar 06
ebony2011:
its advantages. 1. Calms your nerves 2.Provides sound sleep. 3.Freedom from STD 4.Boost your Hormonal profile. 5.its Used in Sex magic . 6.Boost your immunity. 7.Freedom from rape and sex crime. 8 Balances your emotion. 9 Cost effective.
elaborate on sex magic pls
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by echepops(m): 2:15am On Mar 07
AgentONE:

Wow, God bless you OP... Powerful prayer points you wrote there

God is the greatest. May he deliver us all. Please say this prayer. Locate me in your mercy O Lord Jesus Christ, don't leave me out when you are delivering others. Locate me in your favor O Lord Jesus Christ, don't leave me out when you are blessing others. Amen
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by ebony2011(m): 10:00am On Mar 07
camobri:
elaborate on sex magic pls
sex magic is the use of sexual energy derived during orgasm to bring about desired manifestation.It involves several mental process including visualization. Ref Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by Yudee8(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09
WIDETHOUGHT:
KEEP QUIET IDIOT, I WONDER HOW YOU GOT LIKES FOR SUCH STATEMENT; TELL ME YOUR CONSCIENCE JUSTIFIES IT WHEN YOU DO IT.

You are a stupid person. I mean no disrespect but you are really stupid for calling me an idiot.

Lemme tell you something little about my conscience. As long as I am not hurting another person directly or indirectly, my conscience allows it.
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by Yudee8(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09
KingkyloRex:

The bible says my people die bcuz of lack of ignorance u ar ignorant brother n lost

I am ignorant according to your bible because I don't subscribe to your religion. This is where your foolishness originates. You think I am lost because I don't subscribe to your religion.
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by Yudee8(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09
echepops:

Please do not let anyone deceive you. While masturbating you are basically having sex with demons and donating sperm to the satanic kingdom. Be warned

Donating which sperms? What do they use it for in the satanic kingdom and how do you know? Are you a satanist?
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:48am On Mar 10
Yudee8:

You are a stupid person. I mean no disrespect but you are really stupid for calling me an idiot.

Lemme tell you something little about my conscience. As long as I am not hurting another person directly or indirectly, my conscience allows it.
I MAINTAIN STILL THAT YOU'RE AN IDIOT; IT HASN'T OCCURRED TO YOU THAT YOU HURT YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU MASTURBATE.
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by echepops(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13
Yudee8:

Donating which sperms? What do they use it for in the satanic kingdom and how do you know? Are you a satanist?

This is a deep topic. Anyways the message is pretty clear. Quit masturbation!

Jesus Christ is still saving lives and you are not too broken to be fixed by Him.
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by NLModsAreStupud: 7:27am On Mar 16
Waksdabos:
Masturbation is sin and its of the devil. l used to masturbate for the past 6 yrs! It's an urge, so strong that you can't resist it. l tried severally to stop but no avail. 2019, l made a decision to stop. l prayed like hell during cross over night. Glory be to God, l have not masturbate till date. l can't just find the urge anymore. GOD IS GREAT.
just 3 months and you're rejoicing. Keep praying bro, it's a wicked spirit.
Re: Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This by echepops(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17
NLModsAreStupud:
just 3 months and you're rejoicing. Keep praying bro, it's a wicked spirit.

The faith must be strong to resist of forms of temptations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.