Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye (49893 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Spectators: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2023
The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has revealed how he would like to die.

The cleric who disclosed this at the ongoing annual Holy Ghost Congress of the church on Thursday in Ogun State, said he wanted a death similar to one of his uncles.

He said, “I know somebody will say if we are never sick, how are we going to die and go to heaven? You don’t need to be sick to go to heaven.

“An uncle of mine woke up on a thanksgiving Sunday, went to Church, danced like everybody else, came home and his wife gave him a light breakfast before preparing the original food which was pounded yam. She was already pounding the yam when my uncle decided to go to the toilet.

“After she finished pounding, she knocked at the door of the toilet, when they opened the door, my uncle was gone; no sickness, no ache, no pain. If the Lord tarries His coming, I will go on a Sunday after a good meal of pounded yam.

https://punchng.com/id-like-to-die-after-eating-pounded-yam-adeboye/

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by immortalcrown(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2023
So be it.

So, God has told you the day you will die? Wow!

OP, did he actually say, "I will...."? Or, he said, "I wish" or "I will like to ..."?

Or, did you twist the headline to make the post sensational? The weblink shows, "I do like to...", and it is different from, "I will ...". Many religious leaders are ridiculous. But it is totally wrong for you to lie against anybody. Stop twisting people's statements.

261 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Why can't he and anyone pray to die like Jesus?
Death by crucifixion!
At least be true Christians!

Pounded yam as last supper!
The only Pastor/Daddy GO to have drank tea with God/Jesus!
The man who died in the toilet, no one really knows what could have happened in those last moments before he died!

We just assume he was healthy and just died like that!
Carry out an autopsy! Test the shit!
Allergies, diarrhoea, food poisoning, cholera,....

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by HeadNigga: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Twisted the man's words with that headline. The punch acted like a blogger...leave this twisting for na!jacover and co...we know they are garnishers already.

He only said how he wishes to die not how he will die.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Tymk: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2023
one of the greatest scammers to ever walk the earth. IN SANE COUNTRY HE WILL HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR LIFE

OGUN KEE YOU IF YOU QUOTE ME TO TALK TRASH

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Colson(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Even Jesus didn't predict when he died and what he'll eat?
for a so called anti Christian, you care so much about Jesus Christ and his doctrines.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by skubido(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Happy

Sunday

To

You

All

13 Likes

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by abdeefggh: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Daddy o grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Godada(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Resetinc: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2023
Business man 😂😂😂

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Zenzu01(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Read everything again and this time, slowly to understand.

He didn't predict his death. He said how he wished to die.

Note the difference.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Bluezy13(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2023
Religious fanatics doing what they know how to do best.

Tomorrow when he dies while or after eating they will say he must have eaten pounded yam earlier.
If he dies through accident or sickness, they will say it is according to God's will that God knows best. The God of Adeboye wants to show that he has a better plan for him.
If he should die in the church, they will shout "Hallelujah!!!" and call him Saint Adeboye.

However he dies, his followers will still find an excuse for him.

Wait a minute; maybe I should open a church: imagine being seen like a demigod to brainwashed educated persons in the society.

Hallelujah!!!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by 2special(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2023
A Great man.....To be an influence, either negative or positive, to millions of people no easy.... Pastor Adeboye is exceptional and rare Man of God whether you like it or not.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by mobileboy: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Lamba upon lamba

His own son died misteriously recently without him seeing it coming yet this man still have gut to talk as if he or his religion can influence anything

Yet thier followers keep blindly following them even with clear and contrast reality

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Kingluqman(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Internet nor dey forget baba, if you kpain on a Tuesday, that mean sey you no be man of God grin

Baba is not even sure, he only wish for a death similar to one of his uncle's own grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Daddy G.O. don drop quote!

grin

if u agree wit Daddy, click "Like"
u don't agree wit him, click "Share"
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
shocked

Some kind of words coming out of the church this days ehn!
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by wolesmile(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
On a Sunday after a meal of pounded yam.

Hmmmmn. We are watching...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Creamypie(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Everyone wants to go Heaven, but don't wish to die to get there, even fatoyinbo ran to england when he was seriously sick.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Qatar2022: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
This is his wish, please use your brain next time , stop criticising

24 Likes

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Adexvivacity(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
DJ YK

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by tejumorelar: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Kingluqman:
Internet nor dey forget baba, if you kpain on a Tuesday, that mean sey you no be man of God grin

You're wicked oh

5 Likes

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Oya nah... Igbakeji Ọlọ́run

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Akpacha(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Him Babalawo don inform am say time don reach?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Aboki99(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Scammmer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Treasure17(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Good luck
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by DiskJokeyManic: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Colson:
for a so called anti Christian, you care so much about Jesus Christ and his doctrines.

Jesus has no doctrines! It's the doctrines of the church!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by WesternPanzer: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
What if your uncle's wife added something to the initial food and snuffed the life out your uncle? undecided

Have you ever reasoned it this way grin grin

You sha must bobo the sheeples to donate more money. wink wink

13 Likes

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by nedekid: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Na him sabi..

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by illicit(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2023
He said he will like to...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.