Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua (73598 Views)

Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2019
zicoraads:
I don't get this, is something wrong with my sense of humor or this group is just annoyingly boring, but some people somehow find them funny?

They have never ever been funny! undecided

I wonder what people find humorous in their silly antics.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
That's the irony of life.

Trained and disciplined fighters hardly ever fight outside of their professional engagements.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by olu77(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

May be your problem is too much for their humour.

Little by little these boys will become stars. There must be some people who did not find the likes of Ali Baba and Baskest mouth funny before they became super stars.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Why the fvck did Miller push Joshua?

Miller is a lose canon, aren't there meant to be rules in these standoffs?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Jaqenhghar: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

it is called creativity. you might not know because u lack it.
You call this creativity
[img]https://media1./images/9c248b30e51554184a19972e4647d310/tenor.gif?itemid=3393578[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2019
These kids won't make heaven,walahi! grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by WIZGUY69(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Nairaland is full of sadists.. Those kids are funny.. I am with Instagram users and twitter users.. Only on nairaland.. You will find useless comments like some of the above.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by solutionzz: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2019
This is for You
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by AntiWailer: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You call this creativity
[img]https://media1./images/9c248b30e51554184a19972e4647d310/tenor.gif?itemid=3393578[/img]

Laugh while they ball.

After mimicking Dino melaye, Davido gave them 1 million ?

Uncle what is your account balance ?

Till tommorow I dnt find AY funny.

Go and ask his account officers and people around if not finding him funny affects anything.

So laugh very very well. Their social media followership shows they are doing what some people find amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by AntiWailer: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

They have never ever been funny! undecided

I wonder what people find humorous in their silly antics.

182,000 followership on Instagram shows some people enjoy their silly antics.

It is amazing when you people with 43 followers want to teach people with 182000 the kind of content people wil like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

It is amazing when you people with 43 followers want to teach people with 182000 the kind of content people wil like.

Why're you so pained and why do you go about quoting people who finds their silly antics boring? The truth is that they're very dry. Very very dry.

I suspect that you must be their promoter.

9 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Jaqenhghar: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

Laugh while they ball.

After they mimicking Dino melaye, Dabiri gave them 1 million ?

Uncle what is your account balance ?

Till tommorow I dnt find AY funny.

Go and ask his account officers and people around if not finding him funny affects anything.

So laugh very very well. Their social media followership shows they are doing what some people find amazing.
Dont worry about my account. Im not begging any one for money so Im good. You missed the point. Im not laughing at them. Im laughing at YOU, their PR manager and your definition of creativity. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Jaqenhghar: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why're you so pained and why do you go about quoting people who finds their silly antics boring? The truth is that they're very dry. Very very dry.

I suspect that you must be their promoter.
He mentioned that dabiri gave them 1 million. Maybe he is hoping they will give him something from inside grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by ZhugeLiang(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2019
zicoraads:
I don't get this, is something wrong with my sense of humor or this group is just annoyingly boring, but some people somehow find them funny?
you are not alone

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by dapillar: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2019
So boring infact this instagram abuse.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by SexytorresE(f): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2019
These kids are boring

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by SexytorresE(f): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Iykesmooth: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2019
4w4eva:
They are now popular than many NL handlers

Including you lol
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by SexytorresE(f): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2019
LiveByNight:
undecided

It is very obvious the manager of these boys has paid nairaland for guaranteed front page articles because I have seen alot of more informative articles in the new posts page that haven't gotten to front page

Please what exactly are we supposed to gain from this? Sometimes I think nairaland suffers from an identity crisis

One moment nairaland wants to be lindaikeji next moment nairaland starts trending pre wedding photos like Bellanaija weddings next moment snake topics start trending like National geographic, other times it turns to Tonto dike diary as everything about her hits front page

As in this forum can be down right crappy sometimes
now is about Regina Daniels
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by madridsta007(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Breakingfamous:
The Ikorodu Bois recreate the viral moment Jarrell King Miller aka Big Baby attacked and pushed Anthony Joshua.

This trended weeks ago but they just recreated it today and their fans can't get enough of it.

Watch the video HERE and see how their fans reacted.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/ikorodu-bois-mimic-anthony-joshua-and.html?m=1

I hope these guys are focused on their studies and education too.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2019
zicoraads:

Hater!!!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by phase1: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
God bless their hustle. But honestly it's getting boring

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2019
l laugh easily but I don't find what these kids are doing humorous or entertaining. If they come up with their own original ideas I might beimpressed

zicoraads:
You're not the only one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by luminouz(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Vellichor:
I laugh easily but I don't find what these kids are doing humorous or entertaining. If they come up with their own original ideas I might beimpressed

You're not the only ones
They are not real comedians sis
They are mimicks. Their best humor is by reading between the lines,unless ur sense of humor is dry...u dont need to laugh to appreciate humor, do you??
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by imthealpha: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2019
I'm certainly not a sadist nor a hater, I just don't find what this guys do funny but its good to see that other people do,so every thing being equal

contact me for your designs 09079246767

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
rubish... we keep celebrating nonsence when other kids thier age in other countries are recreating more productive usefull stuff..what we stuck with is this stale shiiiit...rubish

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

the number of followers is 100 times the number of worshippers in his church
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by nairalandboy(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Back from three weeks ban...mods una try o
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by LINTUNE(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
God bless their hustle. But honestly it's getting boring
its has always been boring from the start, let's just say the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Qudbell(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Akoja360:
rubish... we keep celebrating nonsence when other kids thier age in other countries are recreating more productive usefull stuff..what we stuck with is this stale shiiiit...rubish

*~USEFUL~*
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by zicoraads: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hater!!!
Hahahahahahaaa.

Troublemaker! grin cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.