Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua (73675 Views)

Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
zicoraads:
I don't get this, is something wrong with my sense of humor or this group is just annoyingly boring, but some people somehow find them funny?
No there's nothing wrong with your sense of humor neither is the group boring. The issue is that, *your problem is bigger than the jokes shared in the group*.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by cardoctor(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Joblessness
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by wisemrtortoise: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
meobizy:
I used to do all this sort of recreations as a kid.
The difference is there was no social media back in the day.
Do these kids make money or only have Insta-fame?
I’m guessing the latter in their case.
It was like a bad joke when Banky W admitted to having only fame as opposed to wealth as an addition.
I know the average Nigerian, the quickest most surest way to make money from one is to beat the individual senseless and collect it.

they need to start a merch line. shirts, caps, you name it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
YurFatHer:
Really, who be dat guy wey wan try Anthony Joshua. Joshua just dey look like small pikin
Lolz, don't mind him, just one blow he will faint.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Alawaxbimbex(f): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
They are too boring for my liking..now everyone ones to be know
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

He mentioned that dabiri gave them 1 million. Maybe he is hoping they will give him something from inside grin grin grin

Hopeless mgbeke boy feeling funky. Antiwailer, how much are you expecting from them?

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Rockyrascal(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
I saw a green white green flag in the first picture
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by AntiWailer: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hopeless mgbeke boy feeling funky. Antiwailer, how much are you expecting from them?

Go and dig into my history before u comment b1tch.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
AntiWailer:

Go and dig into my history before u comment b1tch.

Lol. Of what purpose will digging through your history serve me? Nna, lull yourself to sleep, biko!

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2019
I am still unable to reckon with their style of entertainment. It appears to always be a no-joke to me.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 04, 2019
zicoraads:
I don't get this, is something wrong with my sense of humor or this group is just annoyingly boring, but some people somehow find them funny?

No not u!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua by imthealpha: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
contact me for your designs 09079246767[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.