Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Get Prepaid Meter In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Get Prepaid Meter In Lagos (2985 Views)

How To Get Prepaid Electricity Meter In Benin / how To Get Prepaid Meter ? / How Do I Get Prepaid Meter From Ibedc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Prepaid Meter In Lagos by Alajehub: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello NLanders,

I just got an Office space in Yaba and EKDC has been bringing outrageous bills every month. The building where I got an office still uses manual meter.

I think is time to get a prepaid meter.

I was told it costs 65k and 3 months processing

Please, is there no way to settle the Nepa guys and get it faster maybe in 2 weeks

Please help

I need advice and contacts
Re: How To Get Prepaid Meter In Lagos by Dclique(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Prepaid Meter Application Form for EKEDC customers is now available.

Meters under the MAP program are to be paid for by EKEDP customers. A single phase prepaid meter cost N38,850 while a three phase prepaid meter cost N70,350 VAT inclusive.

Customers who cannot afford to make full payment for the meter can be allowed to meet the MAP on various options available (if any) and on the terms and condition agreed with the MAP.

Read more on how to get a prepaid meter in lagos from EKEDC.

(1) (Reply)

PSA: Diasporans Building In Nigeria / Latest,affordable & Confirmed Properties For Sale / Real Estate Market In Asaba And Agbor, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.