Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria (52827 Views)

Kaduna Moves To Reform Almajiri Schools, Teachers To Be Awarded NCE / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Ziggylady:

Corrinthians is none other than Omenka,Omenkalives, Progressive01

Live and direct!
ok following him already
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
ok following him already

grin cheesy
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2019
I don't waste ur time to caste a ur pearl before the swine .....
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2019
bluefilm:
Some people are really bent on painting the North very black.

I wonder what their aim really is.

A stupid claim by a stupid person with a stupid moniker[i][/i]
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Ojukwudfugitive:
[s]
You are a compound fool and a fool your tribe will remain. Why do you Ojukwus leave your crime infested and erosion ravaged region in droves to SW? A region in which Ogun state has IGR is greater than the whole of your moribund region. Lagos has the fifth largest economy in Africa, thanks to average good governance there. Can you say the position of your best state, Anambra? Face your economically deprived shithole region of yours where kidnapping reigns, thereby scaring investors away[/s].

Hungry things

3 Likes

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by ChiefVolt007: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2019
MrAnele:
Nigeria + Maintenance = 0

See my signature
fact.
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by dukeprince50: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Donald95:
If only Goodluck the imbecilic did more for people that needed it and that showed him love.

Deep inside Igboid people, they know very well that Nigeria is heading to doom with the level of illitracy in north. Deep inside them, they know that the solution is Biafra
why do we always blame the north for our misfortune, just because ur neighbour refuse to keep his room in order, u will not tidy urs but blame ur neighbour.
grow up man, the north is never ur problem, the govt is the problem, we the oil producing states get 13% derivatives but nothing to show for it, was it cos of d north.
former and present Governor of Rivers State fighting and throwing tantrums like kids, was it cos of d north?
Africa is so backward, yet d western countries are growing bigger, they didn't blame Africa for misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2019
futurism:
Lol but you are on one (nairaland) using western technology. Your phone is western technology, your TV is western technology, your fridge is western technology, your fan/ac is western technology... Your pressing iron is western technology.

The joke is on you man

Bro, Is Nairaland Made by westerner(s)? and you mentioned TV, fridge, etc Bro do your research very well... Not all are made by westerners
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by donbenie(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Anything Western We Hate It In Islam, We Appreciate What Allah Swt And Prophet Muhammad Pbuh Brought Us
So why do you own a phone and why do you buy data to browse?

Are these not WESTERN inventions? #HYPOCRITE

Still yet,I hope you trek from Sokoto to Kano when next you travel or go buy a horse or camel..#NONSENSE
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Blue3k:

It seems you dont have answer. If you dont have an issue using a phone or using this website on US servers (western) you should logically have an issue with these schools. Whats inherently western about education? Again you're probably trolling.

Do you know that the clock you're using, coffee, camera, etc were all invented by Muslims... So why stressing yourself grin
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2019
donbenie:
So why do you own a phone and why do you buy data to browse?

Are these not WESTERN inventions? #HYPOCRITE

Still yet,I hope you trek from Sokoto to Kano when next you travel or go buy a horse or camel..#NONSENSE

You mentioned phone, what of other things you're using on daily basis that were firstly invented by Muslims, eg Clock, surgical instruments, etc. What can you say about them
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by bluefilm: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

A stupid claim by a stupid person with a stupid moniker

Hey you ipob biatch, have you sucked Nnamdi Cownu's _dick this morning?

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

You mentioned phone, what of other things you're using on daily basis that were firstly invented by Muslims, eg Clock, surgical instruments, etc. What can you say about them
I never said using Muslim inventions are Haram,unlike you..

You can't eat your cake and still have it.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Former President Jonathan was a great threat to some prominent Northern politicians..

They knew that if these people acquire western education and get exposed like Jonathan wanted , one day they will wake up and Stone their leaders for keeping them in bondage.
Average northern politician hates the fact that an amajiri is getting educated because they know once they are exposed it would be very difficult to influence them especially during electionering period.. The decay that's happening in the North is an advantage to their politicians.
One amajiri once told me that the Hunger under Buhari's administration is the will of Allah .... I had to give up at that point..
U are 100% right!
Am Northerner too

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Bilsz(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2019
before building schools of such, you gonna first create a system that will sustain such.. this is where we don't get it right.
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Hey you ipob biatch, have you sucked Nnamdi Cownu's _dick this morning?
Well, Maybe smiley
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2019
captianfreeman:
Educating the almajiris is a very big impossibility. The northern elite will never support any initiative that will make it possible for the almajiris to acquire western education.
It is the official policy since the days of Lugard.

Everything is not just black and white. Many of the elite want to have these children in school but the problem lies with the society which includes the religious leaders and the parent of these children themselves.

Majority of the politicians don't like to support unpopular ideas for their own political interest, the social fabrics of the north have seriously been compromised by irresponsible parenting that always hides under the umbrella of religion to have children that they can't cater for, this is not peculiar to the north because in the south too, so many parents are not responsible but the society down south frown on irresponsibility.

Corruption is not the problem but social reform is what is needed to develop this country. Without birth control, the abolition of early marriage, enforcement of girl child education, empowerment of women in rural areas and regulation of polygamous marriages almajiri issues and all other social problem will continue

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Everything is not about a contest, western education is the engine and brain behind the modern economy, without engineering and technical education we are all going nowhere, this Wahabism way of thinking have no place in our country
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by AreaFada2: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Former President Jonathan was a great threat to some prominent Northern politicians..

They knew that if these people acquire western education and get exposed like Jonathan wanted , one day they will wake up and Stone their leaders for keeping them in bondage.
Average northern politician hates the fact that an amajiri is getting educated because they know once they are exposed it would be very difficult to influence them especially during electionering period.. The decay that's happening in the North is an advantage to their politicians.
One amajiri once told me that the Hunger under Buhari's administration is the will of Allah .... I had to give up at that point..
Can you imagine? How on earth are you going to agree with such a medieval mindset so prevalent over there about progressive views for Nigeria? It will never happen.

Just as Jonathan was building schools there, they unleashed Boko Haram (Western education is forbidden) on his regime. One can clearly see the correlation.

I fully support GEJ building those schools, agric promotion, railway & universities. At least no sane mind can claim that GEJ lost 2015 election because he completely ignored the poor North.

If anything it exposes yet again the fact that the North are focused on a religious and political power domination agenda, not collective progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
diablos:
Jonathan wasted our oil resources building schools for those islamic fanatics and illiterates up north with sun baked brains who don't know d value of education. All those almajiris know up north is religion, drugs, dirtiness and violence.

Those so-called illiterate up north are your countrymen as long as we all remain as one country your so-called oil wealth will be shared equally among all the federating units to solve all our problem.

It is the responsibility of the north and south alike to force education down the throats of all section of the country be it south or north because of failure to educate the people we lead to a problem that will affect the country at large

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2019
abdulwastecx:

Everything is not about a contest, western education is the engine and brain behind the modern economy, without engineering and technical education we are all going nowhere, this Wahabism way of thinking have no place in our country

So you Knw is NOT about Contest, then why talking as if Only Westerners did all what you're using on daily basis... grin
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by CORRECTMAN788: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Jonathan made a mistake, instead of him to build burukutu joint and ghoro chewing centers for the north... he went building schools for them.

School is to the north what a mirror is to a blind man......

Bros, u get bad mouth o
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2019
donbenie:
I never said using Muslim inventions are Haram,unlike you..

You can't eat your cake and still have it.. shocked

All Your thoughts was that westerners are the Alpha and Omega of everything, I told you to put more effort on research..
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

So you Know is NOT about Contest, then why talking as if Only Westerners did all what you're using on daily basis... grin

No one is saying that westerners do all what we are using today, knowledge is continuous and no civilization exist in isolation, every civilization borrowed from the one before it
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2019
abdulwastecx:

No one is saying that westerners do all what we are using today, knowledge is continuous and no civilization exist in isolation, every civilization borrowed from the one before it

Issorite, Noted
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by jaydor: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2019
A govt that don't give a hoot abt education. Is DAT one a govt?
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by ashala(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Am really impressed. The best write up ever on Naira land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Some people are really bent on painting the North very black.

I wonder what their aim really is.

The thread is aimed exactly at that; my is guess is that they had put it up in order to console themselves and therefore relieve some of their pain of Buhari winning the elections and that their candidate lost.

In doing so, many didn't even bother to read the article well enough to notice that the so called Almajri schools were in effect yet one of Jonathan's many scams.

Most of the mentioned schools had one common factor with regards to their dilapidation; they were in fact never fully completed; either one vital aspect or another for the effective functioning of the school was missing, so the schools never had a chance in the first place.

I bet if the amount officially spent was compared to what was actually on the ground, the monumental scam would then become clearly visible and Jonathan and his gang of thieves my be hanging their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Codes151(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Illiterate
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by jesmond3945: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Like I Said Above, My Phone Was Made In Asia Continent
if your phone was made in china then who laid the foundation for your phone to be made in china? Do you know china banned hijab and islam?
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Skypoman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
The entire educated south West is held captive by tinubu, isn't the same thing with the north who are not even educated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student / How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.