Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria (52823 Views)

Kaduna Moves To Reform Almajiri Schools, Teachers To Be Awarded NCE / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by stagger: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ojukwudfugitive:

You are a compound fool and a fool your tribe will remain. Why do you Ojukwus leave your crime infested and erosion ravaged region in droves to SW? A region in which Ogun state has IGR is greater than the whole of your moribund region. Lagos has the fifth largest economy in Africa, thanks to average good governance there. Can you say the position of your best state, Anambra? Face your economically deprived shithole region of yours where kidnapping reigns, thereby scaring investors away.

Liar! Commerce is what makes Lagos what it is. Wait until the ports at Warri, Onne and Calabar are opened up and these Igbos you hate start taking their business out. Your eyes will open. Lagos was Nigeria's capital: it is no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by einsteine(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Who sent him to build almajiri schools? He should have instead used the money to build affordable housing in Baylesa state.
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Offpoint: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
CORRECTMAN788:

Bros, u get bad mouth o
grin correctman na true I yan o
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by captianfreeman(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
abdulwastecx:

Everything is not just black and white. Many of the elite want to have these children in school but the problem lies with the society which includes the religious leaders and the parent of these children themselves.

Majority of the politicians don't like to support unpopular ideas for their own political interest, the social fabrics of the north have seriously been compromised by irresponsible parenting that always hides under the umbrella of religion to have children that they can't cater for, this is not peculiar to the north because in the south too, so many parents are not responsible but the society down south frown on irresponsibility.

Corruption is not the problem but social reform is what is needed to develop this country. Without birth control, the abolition of early marriage, enforcement of girl child education, empowerment of women in rural areas and regulation of polygamous marriages almajiri issues and all other social problem will continue

" Without birth control, the abolition of early marriage, enforcement of girl child education, empowerment of women in rural areas and regulation of polygamous marriages almajiri issues and all other social problem will continue."

Apart from empowerment of women in rural area. Tell me any other thing from the above points that is achievable in the north.
Almost all of them are against the tenet of Islam according to our brothers in the north.
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Desammyst(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Former President Jonathan was a great threat to some prominent Northern politicians..

They knew that if these people acquire western education and get exposed like Jonathan wanted , one day they will wake up and Stone their leaders for keeping them in bondage.
Average northern politician hates the fact that an amajiri is getting educated because they know once they are exposed it would be very difficult to influence them especially during electionering period.. The decay that's happening in the North is an advantage to their politicians.
One amajiri once told me that the Hunger under Buhari's administration is the will of Allah .... I had to give up at that point..

Quite through... The fact that they hold on to this belief with so much confidence, defies logical reasoning. Who then will bell the cat

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Insectkiller: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thats to let Jonathan know that it was a waste of time, futile effort..direction less activity...

Crinkum crankum..

Next time..Jonathan Jonathan shld use his kidney well
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by futurism: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Bro, Is Nairaland Made by westerner(s)? and you mentioned TV, fridge, etc Bro do your research very well... Not all are made by westerners
The west INVENTED everything... take it or leave it. The codes and knowledge used to create Nairaland is from the WEST.
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
futurism:
The west INVENTED everything... take it or leave it. The codes and knowledge used to create Nairaland is from the WEST.

WEST Invented Everything grin... Issorite This Is How You Fail Exam In School, just do your research wella
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
jesmond3945:
if your phone was made in china then who laid the foundation for your phone to be made in china? Do you know china banned hijab and islam?

Smiles... But I haven't mentioned China made phone in all the discussion above, abi China La Westerners, thank God you mentioned China grin
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by dante0147: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

As Anyone From Your Home Smoked Mosquito Coil Before, Try Not To Showcasing Your Ignoramus Here On Public Forum Abeg... I Now See Your Problem

You are still acting like someone who has smoke mosquito coil sad
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
dante0147:

You are still acting like someone who has smoke mosquito coil sad

I Know What You Need, Oya take

Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 04, 2019
It's quite important to understand that Nigerian govt loves doing short-term stuffs.
Moreover, seeking to educate these people shouldn't be from building them amenities that would still do very little or nothing to reduce binding with the practice. They should find another means.
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by generationz(f): 1:02am On Mar 04, 2019
stagger:

Liar! Commerce is what makes Lagos what it is. Wait until the ports at Warri, Onne and Calabar are opened up and these Igbos you hate start taking their business out. Your eyes will open. Lagos was Nigeria's capital: it is no man's land.
please when will these ports be opened?

what's stopping the bigwigs and rich entrepreneurs from that area from pushing for the commissioning?

I really can't wait for the monopoly Lagos enjoys to be taken away
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by hat3rk(m): 4:25am On Mar 04, 2019
NOTICE: Are you a futo 100L student and you need private tutorial in mth101(maths),kindly call/chat up this number:07088382333
Please be informed that mth101 is a 4 unit course which you need to get nothing less than a B.so chat/call me let me drill you in mathematics
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by futurism: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

WEST Invented Everything grin... Issorite This Is How You Fail Exam In School, just do your research wella
I hear. The West Invested everything bros, after Greece and her Arabs failed to continue from where they started.

Who made plane, TV, phones, PC, the web? Who who?

Guy u no get case abeg.
Re: Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2019
futurism:
I hear. The West Invested everything bros, after Greece and her Arabs failed to continue from where they started.

Guy u no get case abeg.

Let me give you an assignment, do your research on who first invested the surgical instruments and the clock you're using on daily basis... just that two is okay for now, to be submitted tomorrow grin
futurism:

Guy u no get case abeg.

Let me give you an assignment, do your research on who first invested the surgical instruments and the clock you're using on daily basis... just that two is okay for now, to be submitted tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. / 10 Words Nigerians Commonly Misspell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.