Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Business Opportunities In Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities In Nigeria! (7410 Views)

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
I just discovered that nigeria has unique business opportunities but I wonder what nigerian youths are doing to grab this opportunities.
I know u guys would say there is no money or capital to start a business.i've discovered that 4 u 2 start a small bizness, u need 2 learn how 2 manage a bizness. the operational/logistics,marketing and financial issues of your business are very important.
the consultancy firm i'm working for in lekki,lagos is trying 2 restructure chisco transport ltd b/c they are not functioning to their expected level. most of the workers here are not willing to work.everybody,except a few,are busy doing nothing.chisco has the largest fleet of buses nationwide,but fail to have full buses when they leave.people's choices are abc N ekene dili chukwu.
what am driving at is that managing ur business is more important than capital.
I would reveal those opportunities industry by industry after u respond 2 dis thread.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
i'm back 2 continue with my discussion. well it's important we know what a business is. a business/company/enterprise/firm is an organization recognized by law,to provide products and services to consumers.they earn income that will increase the wealth of it's owners and grow the business itself.
you can own a business solely(alone), in partnership with others,as a corporation and as a cooperative.
there are several types of business, and because of this, businesses are classified in many ways.
tomorrow we would discuss about the agricultural and mining businesses. hope you would put one or two input on this thread.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by Thethy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
I hope you will recommend snail and grasscutter farming as part of agricultural businesses Nigeria youth can embark upon.Please,listen to Star FM tomorrow  1/09/2010 between 8.00pm to 8.30pm Ismail AbdulAzeez the C.E.O of THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS will be interviewed on snail,grasscutter farming and fish farming.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by Xzikob: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2010
Am happy to tell everybody dealing on Iphone and Blackberry phones that they can now get their phones from me at an incredibly cheap rates. Unbeatable prices. Phones are imported from the US. Unbranded Blackberry. Models ranging from Iphone 4g 32gb to the oldest Iphone 3g 8gb. Blackberry models ranging from the latest Blackberry 6 9800 to the oldest models. All phones are unlocked to browse the internet and work on any GSM network in the world. You can call me on 08032608232 or 08036345666. Better still you can arrange to see me at my office in Abuja. Any models not in stock can be delivered in 14 days after they are ordered. Call for pricing. You can also reach me at xzikob@gmail.com or xziobinna@yahoo.com. BBpin: 21177F92. Thank you!

NB Refer a business to us and get 5% of the deal!
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by monopolist: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
@nino213

Please keep up the good work i know you are driving home wonderfull ideas and business management strategies.

Presently my TEAM is into Cassava Plantation and we hope you can supply us some management ideas plus partnership

Check CASSAVA PLANTATION BUSINESS in Business Section
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ monopolist,

having a cassava plantation is good but how do u manage the logistics/operations of the plantation?
you can do this by having an operations, manager who's job responsible 4 the daily running of your farm,also u need a marketing manager, who's in charge of sales/marketing/advertising n promotion ,u also need a finance/accounts manager who manages the money you make and the money you spend.you have to have an hr/admin manager,who's job is to hire n fire workers n the administration of ur company.
finally you need to hire a security manager who secures your business.
you must know who reports to who n who supervises who.everybody who works 4 u must know his/her responsibilities n what she/he gets in return.
goodluck.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 4:58am On Sep 03, 2010
i've noticed some error on this thread.the information about this thread says 11 replies and i'm only seeing 5 replies on my mobile phone screen.I can't even report on my own thread?
well,I won't bother myself about this but I hope someone does something about this.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 5:36am On Sep 04, 2010
the problem we have in the agricultural industry is that majority of the rural poor,who use their farm produce to feed themselves and provide solutions to their needs.
we have few large scale farms which are owned by the nigerian elite.
packaging and distribution is another source of concern. few of our farm products are packaged well. distribution of these farm produce is a headache to most farmers.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2010
the agriculture and mining businesses are concerned with the production of raw materials, such as plants and minerals, for use in other industries or businesses. it is one of the most important industries, because other industries need the products earlier mentioned for them to function. plants are used for food and production of drugs. they are also used as by-products in the manufacturing industries. minerals are also important in the manufacturing and power industries .
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
the financial industry is made up of institutions such as banks, insurance companies, stock broking firms, pension funds etc, which generate profit or income through the investment or management of capital (money). that is, making, managing and multiplying your money.

information business generates income or profit from the resale of intellectual property or important information and are made up of movie studios, publishers, packaged software companies, the media (print n
electronic media via newspaper/magazine houses, radio n tv stations and the internet).
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
manufacturers are people or companies that produce items or goods from raw materials gotten from the agricultural and mining industries. they then sell these goods or products at a profit. most of these products include cars, pipes, handsets, electronics, furniture , clothes etc.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by nino213(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2010
Real estate, is a type of business that generates income/profit from the sale, renting and development of landed properties, homes and buildings eg lands and properties.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by Kayu1: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Consider online business big time, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than $200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by charsobodo(m): 4:50am On Feb 29, 2016
When you talk about business opportunities in Nigeria, I think that the online business world is still untapped in Nigeria, although a lot of people are aware that it is possible to make money online legitimately but most are confused about how to go about it, hence, very few people are actually earning a living online. I believe that online business is one area that can greatly reduce unemployment in Nigeria, just like it is happening in India.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by chizzasquare(f): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
My dear Nairalanders, business opportunities abound in this country.
The real problem is not the opportunities; the real problem is the system by which our dear country is structured.
But more to it is how we make Nigeria's problem over-amplified instead of going ahead to try.
Every billionaire has problems. And so does the poor. But, there is a difference in their access in life.

As a seasoned Real Estate Advisor / Financial Investment Advisor, I can tell you for FREE, that you can buy cheap lands and build your homes or shops for rent or resale with a small target profit in view.
But a lot of people are afraid (for best reasons known to them) about Nigeria, the Economy, the Government, the Police etc.
And so I ask:

Investments work with time!
Compounding interest can make you a millionaire, especially if you are young! Take the median income in the United States today: $50,000 a year. Now the average 25-year-old making $50,000 a year would only need to save and invest 10% and would have a staggering $2,434,221 at 65!

For how long will you wait?
A lot of us (at this young age) still wish we were younger by another 10 years and you still feel you have to be sure?
If you are ready to make mistakes, honest but real life mistakes, then you need to deal with risks or there would be no reward.

So, start now. Not tomorrow.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by Six11(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas anymore. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria! by joeyarticles: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Some Of The Cheapest Business Opportunities In Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

Segun Aganga Attacked For Helping Indian Car Manufacturers / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 / Export Contract On 100% Pure Natural Honey TO DUBAI ( No Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.