Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate (19341 Views)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Sard(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Mace0lane:
What is good for the goose is ok for the gander, the PDP rigged during their hold on federal powers if the favour is returned now you can take your protest to hell.
There's no point arguing with you. At least, your statement indicates that you also know that APC is not in any way better than PDP; so we'll send them out of the Government House in Oyo State. They can go & die; no one cares.
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Firebomber: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Mace0lane:
Eboes telling me what will happen ni le baba mi. The defeat PDP will suffer will equal what Atiku suffered in Gombe on Saturday And your bigoted Igbotic knowledge gave you this insight ba ? Oyo is now your new Biafra ba ? Many of you Igbos are so excessively nauseating at all times I swear.

When foolish Eboes are the one telling where PDP will win n not win in Yoruba land pls no that APC already carried the day. You can deduce this fact from Buhari n APC victory in Kwara

You are so foolish to think because I didn't support your evil party an an IBO's. it will shock you fool how PDP will win Oyo state just like during the presidency. troll

1 Like

Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Firebomber: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2019
OVA200:
What did you want to do with who I am?

You said 99% of the tertiary institutions in the state have been on strike since last year which is 100% not true

Lautech is working;
UI is working; bar ASUU strike
Polyibadan is working;
poly saki is working;
Emmanuel alayande college of education is working;

I said state owned university in which UI is not among, The only polytechnic in OYO state that's not on strike is Poly Ibadan, and Eacoed have been on strike since September, so which lautech are you talking about?
poly saki is just considering weather to called of the strike, and the fact is the only tertiary institution in Oyo state that's not on strike are those that are feeding for them self by Billing the students high, so what are you saying, I guess you think that you are talking to a non Oyo native right?
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by OVA200(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Firebomber:

I said state owned university in which UI is not among, The only polytechnic in OYO state that's not on strike is Poly Ibadan, and Eacoed have been on strike since September, so which lautech are you talking about?
poly saki is just considering weather to called of the strike, and the fact is the only tertiary institution in Oyo state that's not on strike are those that are feeding for them self by Billing the students high, so what are you saying, I guess you think that you are talking to a non Oyo native right?
Bro chill;
As I am typing this Lautech Is currently working, eruwa poly and poly saki too.
The only School on strike is Eacoed.

And to address what you said about those schools fending for themselves; did you know what sparkles that? I was in poly Ibadan when they introduced DPP and freed Eruwa poly and saki poly and believe me the blame is not solely on Ajimobi, those schools are 60% at fault.

If you are a non indigen of Oyo State I won't even bother to reply this.
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by castrol180(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mace0lane:
The more reason PDP should do the right so APC wrong can be right in your eye or PDP just shut it n never demand what they never gave simple.

This guy has just been saying trash since...
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by haconjy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mace0lane:
Eboes telling me what will happen ni le baba mi. The defeat PDP will suffer will equal what Atiku suffered in Gombe on Saturday And your bigoted Igbotic knowledge gave you this insight ba ? Oyo is now your new Biafra ba ? Many of you Igbos are so excessively nauseating at all times I swear.

When foolish Eboes are the one telling where PDP will win n not win in Yoruba land pls no that APC already carried the day. You can deduce this fact from Buhari n APC victory in Kwara

can you still say the same thing today?
the rice and money you collected will finished then it will remain you and your stupidity...
Re: Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate by Mace0lane: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2019
I can everyday, foolish Igbos should stop talking trash. Yoruba made their choice in Oyo, Igbo voting population there is less than 0.1% so there vote is of no relevance Lagos where Igbo claim 70% of the vote your father could not even win 1/3 of the vote.
haconjy:

can you still say the same thing today?
the rice and money you collected will finished then it will remain you and your stupidity...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enough Of IGP, Police Commission Power Tussle / Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / Kidnappers Have Married Off Our Daughters – Parents Of Kebbi Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.