Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos (36022 Views)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
CloudResident:
APC's decline in Oyo state is down to none other than the person of the governor, Abiola Ajimobi, the loud mouthed,self effusing insatiable lousy lout who can abuse and talk down even inanimate objects!
I dislike that man, too arrogant. My neighbour from Ibadan was angry because, he hijacked the APC senatorial ticket from his uncle. He and his family are campaigning for Seyi Makinde of PDP.
It remains 6 days to the governorship election, I hope APC can turn things around and bring all the aggrieved members together. As for, Gov Ajimobi he will become irrelevant in Oyo state politics after his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Johnboom: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fayemi, a man with very impressive CV. Typically Ekiti man
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by taiwookeogun: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Seyi Makinde all the way.
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Romneygk: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
All of them will fail. Akala doesn't have integrity like Omisore in Osun State. But I bet you, Seyi Makinde is people's choice unlike that boy saying "can a child probe his father" mumu, ode. He thinks people are dull like him. His father failed, why won't him fail too.
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:

I think the below will clear your doubt, people should just stick to politics in their environment and allow social media politics remain on the social media. Local politics is soo different from what you people see on Facebook.

oga go and sleep if he was so influential he would not step down.....
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by nadiq1: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
siraj1402:
I am still expecting all the likes and shares with online voting for Atiku to be counted.
There are some people, when they support you, you are a failure.
1.FFK
2.IPOB
3.Fayose
4.Afenifebi
Remember Jonathan in 2015.

Afenifebi lol �

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Tomrock007(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
NSK4U:
let them meet even the President

SHEYI MAKINDE IS THE ONLY WINNER I SEE,

God bless Oyo state

God bless Nigeria
dont mind them, there eyes go soon clear when seyi win.
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by NSK4U(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tomrock007:
dont mind them, there eyes go soon clear when seyi win.

hahahaha

with God, victory is certain for SHEYI

Happy Sunday man

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Let me educates you, Oyo state just like Osun has different voting blocks, each block has a leaders they respect and follow to wherever he goes because they believe he/she has their interest covered, each of this blocks can't win governorship election on their own so they form aliance and if they refused to agree on aliance, independent rising opinion will sneak in to win because they will fractment their own votes while others will just vote for new rising opinion which is PDP in this case. APC was able to sneak the power for this reason because Ladoja, Akala and Co could not step down for each other and new rising party swept in. I can tell you confidently that where ever Akala goes Ogbomosho people goes, in his 4 years as governor he focused on the region and built all the infrastructure they have today. People don't really care about party, they care about individual. If Akpabio was from the the place, he would have won confidently irrespective of his party.
The question is what about other gladiators, who are they backing?
OGHENAOGIE:
oga go and sleep if he was so influential he would not step down.....
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
Let me educates you, Oyo state just like Osun has different voting blocks, each block has a leaders they respect and follow to wherever he goes because they believe he/she has their interest covered, each of this blocks can't win governorship election on their own so they form aliance and if they refused to agree on aliance, independent rising opinion will sneak in to win because they will fractment their own votes while others will just vote for new rising opinion which is PDP in this case. APC was able to sneak the power for this reason because Ladoja, Akala and Co could not step down for each other and new rising party swept in. I can tell you confidently that where ever Akala goes Ogbomosho people goes, in his 4 years as governor he focused on the region and built all the infrastructure they have today. People don't really care about party, they care about individual. If Akpabio was from the the place, he would have won confidently irrespective of his party.
The question is what about other gladiators, who are they backing?
akpabio would have won in the akwa ibom if he played safe despite going to apc cos he is a respectful politicians... I agree like u said but let's wait for d elections anyway...
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by seunfly: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
If Ladoja comes in and Oyo town also comes in, APC will win but right now nobody knows the mind of Ladoja and it is very rear for Akala and Ladoja to be in the same party, they don't trust each other. If we talk about Ibadan proper, give it to PDP, they don't really support one party for long infact left for Ibadan, you don't have second term. This idiot was the first guy to achieve that and he messed his second term up, giving credence to the popular opinion that second term is evil.

OGHENAOGIE:
akpabio would have won in the akwa ibom if he played safe despite going to apc cos he is a respectful politicians... I agree like u said but let's wait for d elections anyway...

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by anubabab: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
is Nigeria created to be backward. No eligible youth should cry for freedom again or come on media to beg for rights. Our representatives have sold our rights to politics tehteh. So my point is :
I see godfatherism dominating in Nigeria.
I see old men in power forever.
I see no change but old faces.

When are we ending this iya alamala? :-Xis Nigeria created to be backward. No eligible youth should cry for freedom again or come on media to beg for rights. Our representatives have sold our rights to politics tehteh. So my point is :
I see godfatherism dominating in Nigeria.
I see old men in power forever.
I see no change but old faces.

When are we ending this iya alamala?
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by anigbajumo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Johnboom:
Fayemi, a man with very impressive CV. Typically Ekiti man

My mentor no doubt..JKF
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by babytoun: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
kehinde1588:

Yinmu to you.

And you think Buharis men own the party?

APC as a party is administered by Tinubu and he has the power to decide the next president after Buhari.

Tinubu is not that dull to allow Buharis men hijack the structure of the party.

Story story ...is it the same tinubu that oyegun had already put in his place before second term considerations made Buhari reconsider him.

Did you see the breakdown of the results of the presidential election at all ? Was it Tinubu that made Apc win?

Fayemi and Fashola are the 2 boys that will be used to spite tinubu in the sw. Just watch how things unfold after may 29th .
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by kehinde1588(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
babytoun:

Story story ...is it the same tinubu that oyegun had already put in his place before second term considerations made Buhari reconsider him.

Did you see the breakdown of the results of the presidential election at all ? Was it Tinubu that made Apc win?

Fayemi and Fashola are the 2 boys that will be used to spite tinubu in the sw. Just watch how things unfold after may 29th .

Story story... You talk as if Fayemi and Fashola are antagonists to Tinubu. The two you mentioned still remain loyal to Tinubu as far as SW politics is concerned.

I never said Tinubu made APC win but his role in Buharis victory can never be overlooked or undermined.

Its just pathetic that you guys talk online as if you really know the politics going among the political gladiators.

As a matter of fact, Tinubu will still decide who will be the next APC presidential candidate come 2023. Go and note this down.
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by babytoun: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
kehinde1588:

Story story... You talk as if Fayemi and Fashola are antagonists to Tinubu. The two you mentioned still remain loyal to Tinubu as far as SW politics is concerned.

I never said Tinubu made APC win but his role in Buharis victory can never be overlooked or undermined.

Its just pathetic that you guys talk online as if you really know the politics going among the political gladiators.

As a matter of fact, Tinubu will still decide who will be the next APC presidential candidate come 2023. Go and note this down.

Dream on man . Tinubu will not decide who flies Apc flag in 2023..because if you make him decide ...his greed will make him put himself forward .

For your information the north is not planning to cede power in 2023.
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Sociologie(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
babaolofin:
Ajimobi is very irrelevant as far as APC winning the election is concerned. Alao Akala, the Oke-Ogun people and thirdly the most important but not not appreciated APC grassroots members who contributed to the loss of APC at last presidential election are the people that can deliver Oyo State to APC. I will dwell more on the highly exploited and cheated APC members at the grassroots who promised to waste APC votes and disgrace Ajimobi and they did that .

I have no access to Asiwaju Tinubu, Osinbajo or any APC executive member, otherwise, I would have told them about what happened in Oyo State this last presidential election. Most APC members at the grassroots are disgruntled, very sad and unhappy with Ajimobi. At Oke-Ogun, Shittu - the Minister of Communication is regarded as being too stingy. Akala is from Ogbomoso but he is a Socialite and a Jolly Good Fellow .He spends if he has the money.

Please, readers, permit me to write a long essay.
On December 29, 2018. I was at Ibadan to see a brother of mine after some years. He has been a prominent grassroots mobiliser and a supporter of progressives at Ibadan. I met a lot of APC members at his residence who were happy to see me after some years (2015). The bombshell, they told me Isiaka (Ajimobi) is not going to Senate. They said they would waste APC votes. I never believed it is possible.

They lamented how they followed him from AD to ANPP to ACN and to APC without benefiting anything. I witnessed how they suffered from ANPP to ACN and APC. My brother sold 3 (three) family lands to support the party at the grassroots. During ANPP when Ajimobi lost the governorship election we went to see Engr Adigun - a personal and childhood friend of Ajimobi. The battle to win Akala in 2011 was tough and took a lot of resources.

In Ibadan South West, only Toreeb Adekunle (Jitau), Adebusi (the present chairman, Alesinloye LCDA) benefitted from the party while the rest are suffering. I was told Engr Adigun a personal friend of Ajimobi was briefly remembered. Baba 2 Naira, a prominent grassroots mobiliser for ages was also inadequately remembered. Iya Gaghi (Iya Gaji), a prominent grassroots women leader died in the struggling. There are others that had died also.

Now Ajimobi allowed his younger brother popularly called MOGAJI to control the party and allocate resources. He now became a semi god. On that 29th December, 2018, they took me to his bar at Onireke located close to the hotel of Bayo Adelabu - the APC governorship candidate in the coming Saturday election. He left immediately I arrived there after receiving a call. One Adedibu son was around with some APC members. We checked him at the hotel of Bayo (APC governorship candidate ). I became annoyed and grieved.

We left the hotel at midnight. These people swore with various Ibadan gods that Isiaka (Ajimobi) is not going to Senate and that they would waste APC votes and they did that. While Asiwaju, Fayemi, Osinbajo and Oshiomhole are forming alliances and ways to win Oyo State, they should also remember that the home (APC) is bad, very bad. The time is very short. They should not give Mogaji or any APC bigwig money. They should go to oke-ogun and other areas to look for Okada riders, market women, farmers and local traders that are APC members. They know themselves.

Bayo, please, MOGAJI or Isiaka cannot help you. Your becoming governor of Oyo state depends on the grassroots members. Adebusi (Chairman, Alesinloye LCDA) cannot help you in South West.

ayo. babaolofin@gmail.com
Honestly, He has received your message with thanks....we are currently working it cool
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by kehinde1588(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
babytoun:

Dream on man . Tinubu will not decide who flies Apc flag in 2023..because if you make him decide ...his greed will make him put himself forward .

For your information the north is not planning to cede power in 2023.
Hahaha.... Do you just pick words from your head?

I don't really get. "...north is not planning to cede power in 2023" . This really sound ridiculous grin

I won't bother engaging you again as it is obvious that you allow your emotions and envy to override your submissions.

If truly you understand how politics works, you will never say north is not planning to cede power in 2023. Perhaps you make the comment out of envy or hatred.

I believe by 2023, Buhari will also be part of the stake holders who will decide the next president and he will never support someone from the north because there is clear agreement on ground before Buhari was endorsed for 2019. If at all there will be a U-turn, it will be BTW the SW and SE not the north.
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by babytoun: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
kehinde1588:

Hahaha.... Do you just pick words from your head?

I don't really get. "...north is not planning to cede power in 2023" . This really sound ridiculous grin

I won't bother engaging you again as it is obvious that you allow your emotions and envy to override your submissions.

If truly you understand how politics works, you will never say north is not planning to cede power in 2023. Perhaps you make the comment out of envy or hatred.

I believe by 2023, Buhari will also be part of the stake holders who will decide the next president and he will never support someone from the north because there is clear agreement on ground before Buhari was endorsed for 2019. If at all there will be a U-turn, it will be BTW the SW and SE not the north.

As early as 2020 everybody will.start showing their hand ...I won't argue anymore on this ...just bookmark this page . God will spare our lives till then
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Goke7: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
this is how politics is played, not ny shouting otoge on twitter. When APC win in OYO, they will cry foul and shout rigging.

Many folks don't just understand sw politics, they think it's spare parts business grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Oyo state elections has always been an interesting one. Let's see
Re: Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2019
2019 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION AND OYO STATE CIVIL AND PUBLIC SERVANTS

I write to plead with both civil and public servants in Oyo State to take Oyo State GUBERNATORIAL Election serious. I discovered that we didn't use to vote during election with the belief that our votes wouldn't count. In the past, we would stay at home watching TV or do some other things we liked while the politicians, artisans, unemployed youths and thugs would be busy with elections at the polling units. They had opportunity to do whatever they wanted to do with the results because there was no one to boldly tell them the right thing. No wonder those who had opportunity to emerge as winners are maltreating the working class. The present governor of Oyo State has therefore made us to understand that the governments are next to God. They can do and undo. They can wake up and tell us not to eat. Take for example, Abiola Ajimobi first suspended some civil and public servants who he thought attended PDP convention when the OYO NLC demanded for increment in the salary. They stopped the agitation for new salary and went for the reinstatement of the suspended workers. Later, many workers were sacked for age falsification ( fake and real). He failed to pay the workers' salaries for 5-7 months and told them that we should not tell the public about their plight. Many workers were sacked for crying out that Ajimobi was AJIREBI ( workers didn't feel hunger to that extent). Ajimobi also fought secondary school students when they protested that he planned to sell their schools and that he should not embark on the plan. He felt insulted and ordered that any student who failed to have 50% in 5 subjects (English and Mathematics inclusive) should repeat their previous class. This made students to vandalize school property and they were punished for their actions (many students were jailed and could not come back to school). Workers in Oyo State had never experienced unnecessary deduction in their salaries but Ajimobi has done it successfully. He didn't release promotions from 2012 to 2018. Don't forget that the promotions he released in September 2018 read " nominally 2012, 2013,2014,2015,2016 and financially September 2018. He paid for the promotion once and STOPPED it the following month for no explicable reasons. Up till January salary, Ajimobi has not returned it and the NUT and NLC could not fight it because of the Constituted authority of the Executive Governor of Oyo State. Dear colleagues in Oyo State, there are many reasons WHY we shouldn't sit at home during the elections. I can't tell you who to vote for but WE need to be sensitive with the situation of things in the state. We shouldn't believe that these elections will be rigged by APC. It can only be rigged if we fail to perform our civil rights during the elections. We need to say NO to oppression, maltreatment, man inhumanity to man, selfishness, hunger and incessant killing of innocent people in the state. Many workers died because they could not afford hospital bill. All the six Tertiary Institutions'in Oyo State are on strike because Ajimobi has stopped subventions that should be given to them. Our younger ones and children are sent out of school because their lecturers are not paid. Pleases, share this message and convince your colleagues to vote for their choice. I mean, a godly man. Bi olododo ba wa lori oye, ilu maa yo.Sugbon ti eniburuku ba gori ite, awon eniyan a kedun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show / Motorcycle Thief Caught And Beaten In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.