Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,818 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People (15279 Views)

2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures) / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Nollyzonenews: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
Zamfara State Governor A.A Yari visited Kawaye village of Anka Local govt area of Zamfara state where 13 people killed, 11 vehicles burnt and food items worth millions of Naira were destroyed by gunmen suspected to be bandits.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/03/photos-of-zamfara-state-governor-visiting-kawaye-village-after-13-people-are-killed/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by gentle136(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria will be great and peaceful again in 2023.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by mykelswa(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Eyaa
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by olawalepopoola: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Kawaye... My research sampling area. The villagers are accommodating but their road is not tarred. The Fulani in the area must have done this. Fulani is terrorizing all parts of Nigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Jayslicky: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
NEXT LEVEL MANIFESTING,
4+4 is a goal.
The northerners made their choice let them deal with it, no more cry out let their mr.integrity heed to their problems.
I could have given a f*ck but I right now have zero f*ck to give, maybe they should try harder next time.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2019
What a Governor! angry

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Fuckyoumod: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Next level.... Lol
This was the same people that rejected Atiku at the polls.

Enjoy your sai Baba Next Level!

Zero fvcks for all Next Level states!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by mark2sunny(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2019
You got what you asked for

18 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by greall12(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2019
None of our biz down south

Sai baba even if you all kill yaselves we care less

Next level pls

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Haniy218(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by kerry57: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2019
This unexposed governor. Just look at the types of house ur subject live in and u will be proud to say u ruled well for eight years Yeye leaders everywhere for naija.

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by WhoBeThisMan: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari is always silent in all these killings. Even those that died for him to be elected he pretended as if it never happened. Is this how Nigeria has become? Is death toll now just a figure of statistics to our president??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by sexiestharam(f): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2019
Not our business. Enjoy your next level of sufferings in peace. We don't even want to hear about it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by emmykk(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2019
U
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Pekele007: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Congratulations on the Next Level Shiit! grin

I don't have any RIP to waste on their ignorant head anymore.

They voted the failure called Buhari again. He will blame PDP for another 4yrs. grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by emmykk(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Zamfara State Governor A.A Yari visited Kawaye village of Anka Local govt area of Zamfara state where 13 people killed, 11 vehicles burnt and food items worth millions of Naira were destroyed by gunmen suspected to be bandits.

See photos below...
U

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/03/photos-of-zamfara-state-governor-visiting-kawaye-village-after-13-people-are-killed/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

This should be the last post about gun men killing in any Northern state.it is their family business.
I don't have an RIP to give
4+4 is a goal
Reporting from Ughelli Delta state....

36 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by mangojuice(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
This is not news

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2019
team south don't care((TSDC)) reporting live from warri branch

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by kings09(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2019
How e take concern us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Fadomero(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2019
shebi una wan go next level OK zo muje

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by rafabenitez: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Who cares,let d dead bury d dead

20 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by kay29000(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Sad. When will all these killings stop?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by pawesome(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2019
You dont mean it

No fvcks to give.. Who will borrow me some fvcks

19 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Mowoe(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2019
If I had a pocket full of fvvcks, and all they needed was a single fvvck to save em lives, I still won't give a fvvck.
Please nobody should mention me; I'm in Cifia Pains.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2019
....AS YOU LAY YOUR BED, NA SO YOU GO SLEEP ON TOP AM!

NEXT! ...........

16 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Hotzone(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2019
The only Gov oshiomoalaye couldn't suspend!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by tallerSSS: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
Buhari is always silent in all these killings. Even those that died for him to be elected he pretended as if it never happened. Is this how Nigeria has become? Is death toll now just a figure of statistics to our president??
for your information.. death news doesn't reach Buhari. he is restricted from TV and newspapers they will divert his attention at this point in time.. more so, he is a retired army general. such people don't have sympathy for human lives..

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by spirul77: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Pekele007 post=76301020]Congratulations on the Next Level Shiit! grin

I don't have any RIP to waste on their ignorant head anymore.

They voted the failure called Buhari again. He will blame PDP for another 4yrs.

you claim election was rigged and yet say they voted for the president, isn't that contradictory?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by DonBenny77(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2019
4 + 4 issa goal

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We'll Punish Those Responsible For Buhari's Loss In Anambra, Says APC / Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt / PPA Candiate, Goddy Ezeemo Arrives Polling Unit But No INEC Officials (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.