Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People (15176 Views)

2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures) / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by WhoBeThisMan: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2019
tallerSSS:
for your information.. death news doesn't reach Buhari. he is restricted from TV and newspapers they will divert his attention at this point in time.. more so, he is a retired army general. such people don't have sympathy for human lives..
amechi actually said so... This is terrible

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Olatunji1929: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Next level thing pls enjoy it dont disturb us with your family issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by mynd1(f): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
NEXT LEVEL MANIFESTING
4+4 is a goal.
Ipod zombie we know u guys are in sifia pain. lagoon is always available.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by adedehinbo(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2019
Whoever is sponsoring all this killings in Nigeria for its own selfish interest will surely meet their own waterloo soon!God is not sleeping
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by mynd1(f): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
Next level.... Lol
This was the same people that rejected Atiku at the polls.

Enjoy your sai Baba Next Level!

Zero fvcks for all Next Level states!
Another frustrated ipod. we are waiting for u pple to start Biafra or death and we will send Buratai boys to deal with any ipod terrorist.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by QuickStandard: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2019
tallerSSS:
for your information.. death news doesn't reach Buhari. he is restricted from TV and newspapers they will divert his attention at this point in time.. more so, he is a retired army general. such people don't have sympathy for human lives..

And.this is suppose to be an excuse

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by rokoto1986(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
WHERE UNA FRM NORTHERN STATE. I NOR WUN HEAR UNA DEY CRY SAY DEM DEY KILL UNA, AS UNA GET EYE UNA NOR DEY SEE, GET BRAIN BT E NOR DEY WORK, GET EAR BT NOR DEY HERE, NA NXT LEVEL UNA DEY SEE SO. I SUSPECT SAY 10 OUT OF DIS 13 PEOPLE WEN DIE SO VOTE NEXT LEVEL. UNA DUN SEE D NXT LEVEL. JUST IMAGINE SOME FEW MONTHS B4 ELECTION, ALL DIS KILLING STOP, HW COME E JUST DEY START AGAIN, FEW DAYS AFTER NEXT LEVEL WIN. MAKE UNA ENJOY AM. NA WAITING UNA BARGAIN 4.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Lighthammer(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
When it rain,it pours welcome to hell enjoy your next level
motherfuckers

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by FroshJaynex(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2019
We need more death tolls from that Godforsaken North, This is the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Getdowntobiznes: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
NEXT LEVEL MANIFESTING,
4+4 is a goal.
The northerners made their choice let them deal with it, no more cry out let their mr.integrity heed to their problems.
I could have given a f*ck but I right now have zero f*ck to give, maybe they should try harder next time.
So provided it doesn't directly affect you, no quams abi?
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Galaticos444: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2019
mynd1:
Another frustrated ipod. we are waiting for u pple to start Biafra or death and we will send Buratai boys to deal with any ipod terrorist.
ugly afonja dwarf with 2buckets of paint on her irritating face

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by CptCharlesVane: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Even newspapers? Oh I forgot Buhari can't read undecided no need. But GEJ wasn't restricted from TV and news but was pilloried for dancing a day after a mass killing.

#NextLevel 4+4

By the way, don't come here to tell us that the Nigerian president isn't powerful enough to do whatever they like, like watching TV and reading newspapers undecided
tallerSSS:
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2019
mynd1:

Why not send Buratai to end this killings, wouldn’t be a bad idea

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by wink2015(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2019
gentle136:
Nigeria will be great and peaceful again in 2023.

Why must we wait till 2023 to enjoy peace and progress in Nigeria.

That is too far!

We should start enjoying it now even with President Muhammadu Buhari electoral victory.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Pekele007: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=76301257][/quote]

Where in my post did I claim elections were rigged

Have you seen the video of these same Northerners thumbprinting and rigging for Buhari?

I have no pity for the bassterds.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by osaweseforme(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2019
As a rep of mr president, i blame PDP.....this is the result of PDP 16years.........there is nothing i can do about it
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by kasim155: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Dis is Next Level in action. They should enjoy their 4+4 period

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Od1n: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2019
4+4 = Next level of suffering. Now look at. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by modsfucker: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
Next level.... Lol
This was the same people that rejected Atiku at the polls.

Enjoy your sai Baba Next Level!

Zero fvcks for all Next Level states!

Are you still pained over the unexpected loss at the polls? Grow some balls and move on.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by henrysam(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2019
When is buhari going to be brutal with these bandits , or this is part of next level?
Let somebody answer me
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by modsfucker: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2019
maybachmusic:
None of our biz down south

Sai baba even if you all kill yaselves we care less

Next level pls

The dumb South instead... Even if Atiku had won, it's still the wise North... You guys need to enroll for some Politics class.... 2023 would still be the North... grin
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by bilulu(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2019
kay29000:
Sad. When will all these killings stop?
when they start voting base on merit n not base on religious sentiment

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by selfmade22: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Please can anyone remind me d total APC Votes in Zamfara, pour plus pour!
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by oyichi: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2019
that's some good news, me no care
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by osamz007: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Next level
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by osamz007: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Next level�
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by oluwaahmed: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bandits as the name implies steal. Why would they destroy goods worth millions when they can come back to reloot. This is nothing but the work of terrorists. Nigerian media pls spread the truth before its too late.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by hoseao(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
emmykk:

This should be the last post about gun men killing in any Northern state.it is their family business.
I don't have an RIP to give

Reporting from Ughelli Delta state....
jesus

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by kristo123: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
If the government is actually serious about all these killings across Nigeria...

Air surveillance wether with satellite or drones in these areas will help security agents to prevent future attacks and apprehend culprits...

But instead the government is silent and Nigerians are killed on a daily basis...

I feel sorry for the North another 4 years of killing.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by lastempero: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
How Nigerians voted a vampire is what I don't understand. Next level killing activated.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Foodforthought: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ochuksbaba:
team south don't care((TSDC)) reporting live from warri branch
All delegates representing Delta South gather here!!!
Re: Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People by Foodforthought: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
modsfucker:

The dumb South instead... Even if Atiku had won, it's still the wise North... You guys need to enroll for some Politics class.... 2023 would still be the North... grin
Still does not concern us....let them continue in their wisdom. I'd rather be foolish and live, than be wise and get slaughtered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Forget It, No Law Backs Grazing Routes – Afenifere Tells Buhari / BAGA: Nigeria Army Slams Sahara Reporters For Reporting Fake News / Fuel Scarcity Worsens As NNPC Fails On Demands, Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.