Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead (660 Views)

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by Dawinlove(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
I saw corruption getting worse than before
Economy not boosting
I saw people managing life, finding it difficult to live
It may be worst than the past but our prayers can avert the evil days ahead

Remember when you pray for your Jerusalem,you are definitely exempting yourself from the evils and curses in the land. The Lord made me understand that the righteous will be exempted from the evil ahead.
Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by Ziel20: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Op you too be prophet? Did you see vision or just mere prediction.

Whichever one it is we hope for the best and survival is sure no matter what. Oluwa got our back
Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by onez: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dawinlove:
I saw corruption getting worse than before
Economy not boosting
I saw people managing life, finding it difficult to live
It may be worst than the past but our prayers can avert the evil days ahead

Remember when you pray for your Jerusalem,you are definitely exempting yourself from the evils and curses in the land. The Lord made me understand that the righteous will be exempted from the evil ahead.
Thank you Dawinlove for the courage to say what you saw. I know God speaks through you. God gave us light on Atiku and we decided darkness. We have to live with the consequences of our action. I bless you and your ministry and pray for fresh oil upon you. God's glory in your life will never run dry. You shall minister to nations. Uncountable souls will be drawn to God because of you. You will never lack material things that will help nourish your ministry. Above all, I pray for your preservation from sin and God's grace to live a life of holiness and righteousness. Continue to pen down your visions. These visions are not for you but for the world. Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by Dawinlove(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
onez:
Thank you Dawinlove for the courage to say what you saw. I know God speaks through you. God gave us light on Atiku and we decided darkness. We have to live with the consequences of our action. I bless you and your ministry and pray for fresh oil upon you. God's glory in your life will never run dry. You shall minister to nations. Uncountable souls will be drawn to God because of you. You will never lack material things that will help nourish your ministry. Above all, I pray for your preservation from sin and God's grace to live a life of holiness and righteousness. Continue to pen down your visions. These visions are not for you but for the world. Remain blessed.

Amen
In Jesus name
God bless you sir
Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by Maxi3k(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Instead of praying work for a better future

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by NPComplete: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Another foolish prophet that just reads the trends and tries to make predictions on it. Nonsense. You guys should get a life.
Instead of the slowpoke to tell people to work to avoid the fake vision he saw the mumu is telling people to pray. Imagine if Joseph told Pharaoh to pray after his vision.

Donkeys and rams are now seeing vision in Nigeria. Seems to be only the laziest things that this religious clowns are capable of doing these days.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by Dawinlove(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
The canal man sees spiritual mysteries as foolishness. Don't partake of the ignorance of men by closing your mouth. The bible talks about praying for the peace of Jerusalem. When prophet Isaiah told Hezekiah about his death,he prayed and gained fifteen more years.
Psalm 82: they know not niether do they understand, so they die like mean men"
Ignorance is a killer, you wont partake of the curses and pains in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by OnyeOGA(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2019
the difference between prayer and masturbation is the venue
Re: Nigerians Must Pray Against Hard Times Ahead by Dawinlove(m): 10:25am On Jun 26
OnyeOGA:
the difference between prayer and masturbation is the venue

And now who is the one masturbating

(1) (Reply)

The Dignity Of Labour Vs. The Concept Of Favour / Why So Many Militant Atheists On Nairaland? / God Always Answer Me When I Pray For People Because I.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.