Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times (31515 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by RidorAdeola: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I62c0gYtWao

"Shiloh, a feast for all people" - Bishop Oyedepo

Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners Chapel, has declared Shiloh "a feast for all people". In his pre-Shiloh message, the prominent cleric quoted Isaiah 25:6 which said 'The Lord shall prepare a feast for all people upon this mountain'.

Shiloh 2023 Begins

The annual spiritual gathering of members of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Shiloh, begins on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. The event, with the theme, β€œRedeemed to Flourish in Hard Times,” runs through to Sunday, December 10, 2023, when it is rounded off with a Thanksgiving service.

Shiloh is a feast of fat things; it is a place where God will wipe away all tears!

Everyone always returns from Shiloh with a story to tell. What are your expectations?

Theme: Redeemed To Flourish in Hard Times
Date: December 5th to 10th, 2023

#Shiloh2023
#Redeemedtoflourish

Winners Chapel International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q-059wR11U?si=uWJ3WDSRtAEaFLmF

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by mariovito(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Let me kopili seat and watch

I know below me will be a lot of comments for and against the programme, I'm just going to watch

I know a lot will bash 30+ ladies because it's that time of the year, I'll be watching and reading those comments as well.

Ladies and gentlemen, by virtue of being the FTC on this post, I present myself to you as your unbiased umpire, make your comments brief and straight to the point, obey the umpire at all times and protect yourself at all times, let's go!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by hakym619(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
grin tongue
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Well, I love Bishop Oyedepo for his stance for good governance.

I hope prayers of obidients and Nigerians who mean we'll be answered. They don't deserve the suffering brought about by Agbado people and APC criminals.

God be praised

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
RidorAdeola:
"Shiloh, a feast for all people" - Bishop Oyedepo

Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners Chapel, has declared Shiloh "a feast for all people". In his pre-Shiloh message, the prominent cleric quoted Isaiah 25:6 which said 'The Lord shall prepare a feast for all people upon this mountain'.

Shiloh 2023 Begins

The annual spiritual gathering of members of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Shiloh, begins on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. The event, with the theme, β€œRedeemed to Flourish in Hard Times,” runs through to Sunday, December 10, 2023, when it is rounded off with a Thanksgiving service.

Winners Chapel International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q-059wR11U?si=uWJ3WDSRtAEaFLmF

U na wan collect the Remaining penny from them again... Hmmmm πŸ˜’ πŸ€”

Biola67:

Ode
Ni Baba Δ™ ati awon agba ile yin.
Obviously na Tithe & Offering dem take Raise this one, dem no pay una no go Chow
All this man Inventions, which one did you attend or a beneficiary of ? Its for the HIGH CLASS, but dem take from u low Class..
ONLY God Knows his TRUE WORSHIPPERS

Biola67:

You, your papa, mama, siblings and extended family na BIG MUMU
Ọ́mọ́ Ọ́dΔ™ , anamu... no go WORK dey expect MIRACLE from the money u dropped for god of Men to Multiply, Xbet over 2.5 go cash out before u
Ojuntana:

Says a zombie who licks the butt off politicians
see u, i am not 1% close to such fund... but na u dem Nasira marley dey take clear philanthropist Name
Ojuntana:

You've gone full gibberish
What else when you're too dull at heart
oga na u be obscurantist, wetin u type, half gibberish dey bfr? u wan come use english dey wipe us out say na measure of ur knowledge , guess what? last last na Nonetity u portrayed of urself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by omoredia: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
U say truth to power unlike Adeboye the tribalist

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
cool
Congrats to all winner's family world wide...

At least, stranded passengers go too full road today....keke to their rescue πŸƒ

Jesus is lordπŸ™

20 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by OKUCHI11(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
abeg...can someone just tell me one problem wey this imaginary Sky-daddy don solve for this nation...

19 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Oscarchims: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Praise the Lord of host

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by specialmati(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2023
cool cool cool cool coolmay life's be changed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Hallelujah

We are setting up our arena !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by israelmao(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2023
"The Lord knoweth the day of the upright their inheritance shall be forever they shall not be ashamed in evil time in the days of famine they shall be satisfied,"Ps3718-19

"The righteous shall flourish as a palm tree he shall grow like cedar in Lebanon.."Ps92:12

Come and learn the secrets of flourishing in hard times because the earth shall burn like oven which means what the world is experiencing now is a childplay to what is about to happen in the coming days.No one can stop it but one can be exempted from it by learning how to put divine secrets to work.

See you at Faith Tabernacle Otta or in any of our viewing centres nearest to you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by crossfm: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Good one.

The ones that have been commiting evil since new year,and thinks they can deceive God by attending the program with no intention of repenting, continue.

God is no respecter of persons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Biola67: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

U na wan collect the Remaining penny from them again... Hmmmm πŸ˜’ πŸ€”
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by hakym619(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2023
omoredia:
U say truth to power just like Adeboye

Really? cheesy
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by AntiMen: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Make everybody advertise their workshop.

8 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Corrections: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2023
........ smiley
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Greatzeus(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Shout out to birtherofkings and other winners family on nairaland. You guys should pray for Nigeria oh.πŸ™.
Decree that petrol get back to N85 and back of rice to N8500. What God cannot do, doesn't exist πŸ™

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Sirchiboy: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2023
I need someone to lend me 10m please πŸ™

13 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by waledeji(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2023
omoredia:
U say truth to power unlike Adeboye
Beware of hypertension

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by ImoleNaija: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Testimonies galore.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Mindlog: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2023
"Redeemed to Flourish in Hard Times".......comedy central. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Cashout time. Shiloh is here again

9 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by omoredia: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2023
waledeji:
Beware of hypertension

Beware of mumu Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by LadyRosa2(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2023
cheesy
These pastors always use present Nigerian predicaments to flourish.

For those who wish to participate, you don't have to go to Ogun, why not save the financial stress and watch on TV or online

Nigerian poor Christians with sufferhead mentality.

I hardly go to church, I strive to raise painful sacrifices. Sometimes I close my account and gift people in dire need. That's my way of worshipping God.

18 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Jennyclay(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2023
May God grant everyone’s heart desires as they attend Shiloh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DissTroy(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2023
More like a live update of fanatics holding on to the every utterance of some self-acclaimed intermediary between the divine and mortals; obsessed that our finite mortal existence mean more than what it means. Like there's some grand scheme to their individual existence.

But in truth, you and I are just doing exactly what we should do - live; no grander scheme to your existence than just living.

Religious folks are pretty interesting. The overly-religious bothering on fanatical like these Shiloh ones make me even more weary.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Dottore: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by AngelicBeing: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by ShaqFu: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2023
LadyRosa2:
cheesy
This pastors always using present Nigerian predicaments to flourish.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. 😁

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.