Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses (29411 Views)

Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Jaqenhghar: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Marcelinho:
So the gullible always fall prey... What Happened to the mastermind of the crime... Why so quick to parade those who have no stake in the elections.

We heard that a certain Governor locked up an INEC official and asked him to declare him winner, till today they have not arrested or paraded him, not even a statement from the authorities.

Meanwhile, what happened to our North Brothers who are busy thumb printing?

Nigeria still have a long way to go.
I like the way you think. COmmon sense is not so common afterall. The cowardly army won't go after the gunmen na the victims dem come arrest. Not their fault sha. Na the corpers gree do wahala work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by otokx(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Knew it had to be Rivers State, nice Alibi for the corpers.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Dollabiz: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
thank.you lord
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
These are the only ones they'll parade,
Those wey get leg have escaped the bizarre moments
Poor people!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Ihsan6(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
I watched the video on Facebook, they actually said they were told to write the result in favour of a particular party n wn the press asked which party, the guy said PDP and as the PO they had to comply to save their lives...Nigerian army please free them
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by ibietela2(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
The army should be converted to the police
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by otokx(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
ibietela2:
The army should be converted to the police

The police operate within town while the army operate between LGA and on federal roads during election period.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
okay.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Beetobee(f): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dannyset:
This story is not complete. We've seen the video, they were rigging for PDP. We are waiting for Atiku at the court.
Exactly. They stated everything CLEARLY!
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by locoster(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
NA should leave those guys. Almost same thing happened to me in my polling unit after the counting of votes scored by each political party. I was about to input the scores in form EC8A when a hillux van with armed mobile policeman, and few civilians suggested to be politician arrived my PU. They told me as PO that I should not write any result that my SPO has instructed them to returned me to RAC and theyforcefully made me and my APOs' entered the van with election materials. On our way to RAC they halted the van in nearby bush, they stamped, signed and thumbprinted the unsused ballots papers in favour of a political party. Let me stop here. My question is what if military guys caught them while they're doing this when my colleagues and I were with them.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Myself2(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
ONLY IN NIGEIA ANDUNDER THE SATANIC GOVT OF E LIFELESS ONE WILL SOLDIERS BE BUSY TERRORIZING ALREADY PAUPERIZED YOUTH CORPERS WHILST BOKO HARAM WILL BE USING THEM TO DANCE SHAKU SHAKU IN BORNO STATE
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Royemus: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by hybridblood07(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Can u swear with your life that PDP didn't rig during the presidential election?
FarahAideed:
Parading those who refused to rig on behalf of the APC ..APC stole Atikus mandate in broad day light
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Jail those bastards

Typical Atikulooting youth
Always trying to get rich over night

Receive brains
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Parade Buhari, Tinubu and Oshiomole then we shall take you seriously
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by AfonjaConehead: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oppression.
What the heck is wrong with these army sef!!!
This is nothing but oppression
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by alizma: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
FarahAideed:
Parading those who refused to rig on behalf of the APC ..APC stole Atikus mandate in broad day light
stupidity is when you don't have enough information about an issue but you decided to pass judgement. have you watched video of their interview? they were actually abducted by PDP members, taking to a hotel and forced to fill in figures in favor of PDP.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by kayusely70(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
They must be agents of the atikulooters
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
MrTrend:

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/army-parades-11-nysc-members-accused-of-engaging-in-electoral-offenses/

The video of the confession has already gone viral, the party which he claimed they were forced to forge results for was no other than PDP.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by phase1: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
locoster:
NA should leave those guys. Almost same thing happened to me in my polling unit after the counting of votes scored by each political party. I was about to input the scores in form EC8A when a hillux van with armed mobile policeman, and few civilians suggested to be politician arrived my PU. They told me as PO that I should not write any result that my SPO has instructed them to returned me to RAC and theyforcefully made me and my APOs' entered the van with election materials. On our way to RAC they halted the van in nearby bush, they stamped, signed and thumbprinted the unsused ballots papers in favour of a political party. Let me stop here. My question is what if military guys caught them while they're doing this when my colleagues and I were with them.

This is serious. Please mention the party, this is a faceless forum. Nobody can victimize you.
I'll be pained to the marrow if the party finally won the election. Did they win.

This was exactly why I stopped my junior brother from participating as APO during the election. He was appointed as an APO, and was ready to go, I was informed by my parents, I called him and talked sense into him. I asked him how much they promised to pay him, he told me, I transferred more than double the amount to him.

Nigeria is not worth dying for. We cannot continue to suffer for the stupidity of the marginal majority.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by emmyxtacy: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Since when did the Nigerian army start parading civilian? Are they not supposed to hand them over to the police for that and perhaps prosecution. We are indeed under dictatorship under this idiot president called buhari
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Odkboy23(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
They should release them asap because they were forced to do that... They should rather arrest those thugs, besides where were the security that were supposed to protect the Corp members from them being kidnapped and forced to do things they weren't supposed to do.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by gbishman: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Unfortunate souls, I pray they come of this mess.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by anisamuel: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Those corpers should be gently dealt with cos we know the nature of rivers state how innocent were fined down, whose knows if these NYSC members were kidnapped and forced act against their will. Pls do not punish innocence corpers do the investigation very well before any decision, in the process of this investigation feed them well, don't beat them not hit them, don't force them against the true and don't damage that future but if they did wrong because of monetary gain or benefit pls let them face the the law provided by the constitution
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by stieyven(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Smithkafors:
Leave student alone!,i can only take you serious when you parad the so called professors.It shall not be well with Nigerian army.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Ambroseap(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
emmyxtacy:
Since when did the Nigerian army start parading civilian? Are they not supposed to hand them over to the police for that and perhaps prosecution. We are indeed under dictatorship under this idiot president called buhari
grin
emmyxtacy:

ask buhari
next level
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Muhylonaire(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mtcheeeew everybody is a motherfucking hypocrite... Where was the Army when I was threatened at NY polling unit.. I bet you, the 3 soldiers were just looking, they didn't say a word to those militants who called themselves Party agents. Thank God I made it out alive from that dungeon "GELE-GELE village" at ovia north-east, Edo state.
INEC self na scam... Make dem leave those guys abeg
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Louisosazee(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2019
mu2sa2:
The army is part of the security architecture of any country, at election periods and other times. More so, in a country like Nigeria with less than 400k police for 180 million population. It appears from reports that Nigerian soldiers have conducted themselves fairly well so far in these elections. I saw the kogi state-born activist Natasha Akpoti on TV praising the army on their impartiality during last week's election - she was a senatorial candidate on sdp platform. Rivers is the centre of thuggery and state-sponsored violence coordinated by Wike. Only the army can effectively handle the chaos in Rivers.
have you been to Rivers State before, so don't raised judgment on what you don't know about
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 04, 2019
They should parade the politicians that are in the roots of the matter.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses by milex07: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2019
samtress:
Those guys should be set free they were probably forced to do the biddings of the politicians in those areas unless the connived knowingly with the politicians

What if they were not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria In 1969 (Throwback Photo ) / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.