Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) (54497 Views)

Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

I've never like Ramos, his one player that's naturally wicked and deadly. He wasn't supposed to be a football player but rather a UFC fighter.

Exactly bro, you made me remember that one wey dem de call Ose,Atarudu ko na Pepper, former Madrid player that one can revenge, wicked pass Ramos sef
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
YINO:
If no be football shey person like messi suppose stand ramos dey lock head grin
lol
grin
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by otiwisdom: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilsaint44:
did you even watch the game? sad sad sad dont come here and spew trash...he was elbowed intentionally..and you expect him to keep his cool...next time watch the game before saying what you dont know...abi u b messi hater
I am not talking of he was elbowed or neckbowed.what am saying is that you guys condemn RONALD alot to the extents when got a red card during Valencia match he was also insulted.You your self know the truth.
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by lilsaint44(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=otiwisdom post=76312603]I am not talking of he was elbowed or neckbowed.what am saying is that you guys condemn RONALD alot to the extents when got a red card during Valencia match he was also insulted.You your self know the truth.[/quot yea personality matters bro...i am a barcelona and messi fan..but ronaldo has issues that you yourself know...always creating tantrums..that leads to such 'hate'...me like him as a good player but his attitude is not so good....
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by gurunlocker: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
otiwisdom:
I am not talking of he was elbowed or neckbowed.what am saying is that you guys condemn RONALD alot to the extents when got a red card during Valencia match he was also insulted.You your self know the truth.

All these people that only watch football highlights once in a year on NTA sport won't just keep shut. I am 100% sure you didn't watch the match, if you do, you won't speak like this.

How does what Ronaldo did that got him a red compare to what Messi did showing his frustration to being kicked and elbowed?

You don't know that's always Ramos and Madrid tactics? If you can't beat them, just kill their main man. Is this the first time? Even at that, he still didn't stop and got a yellow card for a foul on Messi in second half.

I don't know if you play football, you will know there's some extent one can keep his cool when it comes to getting stamped on field, even if it's your blood brother. You thing getting injured is a joke? Remember they are in the final half of the season and one stupid animal wants to kill another team main man.

2 Likes

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by kadree(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bros if na you, u nor go do pass Ramos?

Here is a man who is relentlessly causing not only you, but also your club and fans endless pains and agony.

Ramos has officially taking charge of the hacking and near maiming after Pepe.

The day Messi became the leader of the team was the last day Madrid tasted joy.

Leo is football and football is Messi.

8 Likes

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
hope Barcelona will translate their good run into success in champions league this season, not the one they crumble at the tail end of the season when it matters most and Madrid pick up the momentum.
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't know why that Ramos has not been banned from playing football. Maybe when he kills someone on the pitch FIFA will do the needful but it might be too late then.
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Messi has always been cool-headed. This mustn't be taken for weakness.

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by kenodrill: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Messi chill oo before Ramos give you lifetime retirement beating

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
sad[color=#990000][/color]
Agugbadin:

Same as me too I hate the guy, he continues to do it because he gets away with it every time he does this kind of wicked thing
Agugbadin:

Same as me too I hate the guy, he continues to do it because he gets away with it every time he does this kind of wicked thing

this guy is just more than wicked and fifa are not doing anything about it
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
sad[color=#990000][/color]
Agugbadin:

Agugbadin:

infact i just hate him

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Triniti(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ramos is old school kinder defender, you get to see his type of attribute in the Italian league of the 90s

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Aliyukachim3: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ramos should be a wrestler not footballer
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Barca had turned Real Madrid stadium to their second training ground

4 Likes

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by fikiman7000(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fahrenhite:
Ramos always killing messi with tackle no be today
Reason why Messi has scored 26 goals in el clasico
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ramos is a wicked animal. I wonder why he doesn't get punished.
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Triniti:
Ramos is old school kinder defender, you get to see his type of attribute in the Italian league of the 90s
Exactly. Italian mafians
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Triniti(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
egojeny1:

Exactly. Italian mafians
Italian defenders of old can retire a striker they want with injury,they were so brutal that it takes a tough striker to play against them. All these gra gra wey costa dey do, them go just send am go 1 year injury
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Mynd44
OAMJ7
Seun
Lalasticala

What's going on please i can no longer create a nairaland account with the "only valid for 10 minutes email address"

Please look into it thank you
Hw many accounts u want get sef?
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chiziterem50:

The thing was just too much for him to bear. Ramos was just kicking him up and down instead of concentrating on his defense
The kicking was part of the defence!
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by yinchar(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is the best picture that captures the moment...

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by 2truthfulguy: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
miracood:
.MESSI IS PROVING TOO STUBORNangry

AND RAMOS IS DOING HIS JOBcheesy

wwwwwaaaaakkkkkaaaa

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by 2truthfulguy: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pacesetter123:
The kicking was part of the defence!

waka!

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by 2truthfulguy: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
rex444:
That's offensive football,it's allowed

waka!

Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Let all this attackers be careful with him nown! Must dey always dribble him?So small boys like Dembele,Suarez,etc for de carry ball de do gra-gra b4 Gerald Gattusso,Zambrota,Palo Maldini or even recently,Lima Pepe?because na Ramos now,all de small boys want use am prove a point,Shay? Make den kip on try am,nah dia body go tell dem.Spanish FA no go do am anything cos him Papa get name for Catalonia....ohh sorry for Spain.
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by lilsaint44(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Let all this attackers be careful with him nown! Must dey always dribble him?So small boys like Dembele,Suarez,etc for de carry ball de do gra-gra b4 Gerald Gattusso,Zambrota,Palo Maldini or even recently,Lima Pepe?because na Ramos now,all de small boys want use am prove a point,Shay? Make den kip on try am,nah dia body go tell dem.Spanish FA no go do am anything cos him Papa get name for Catalonia....ohh sorry for Spain.
lol.wetin u dy talk self....u dy confuse abi u jst dy ignorant?..coz your write up no tally at all
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by HumbleBoy21: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Messi in his young years destroyed cannavaro(a refutable defender), Messi dribbled him and heaven didn't fall, they even shook hands afterthe match, that's sportmanship.
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by rex444(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
2truthfulguy:

waka!
lol
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
d winnin dey pain wella back to back winnin ntooooi
Re: El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) by teewai3(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Have you guys ever imagine why his name is always on the FIFA XI list??.. Think!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria / Qatar: This Is Just The Beginning! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.