Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre (22410 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Amagite3(f): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2019
An Abuja Customary court has finally granted actress Tonto Dikeh full custody of her 3-year-old son, King Andre, and given her former husband, Mr Churchill conditional visitation rights.

Continue reading below as reported by Cutie Juls....

Speaking to the actress’ legal rep, Barrister Ukechukwu C Uju-Azorji, he confirmed that An Abuja customary court gave actress Tonto full custody of her and Churchill’s son after being sued by her former husband and father of the said child.

The Barrister described the case as a very hectic and dramatic one.

He stated that there was a time Mr Churchill’s Attorney filled a N200k case against Tonto to foot the bill for Churchill’s transport to attend the court as they felt Tonto was using King Andre’s school runs as a tactic to drag the case thereby making Mr Churchill spend so much money to travel to and from Ghana to attend to court.

But Tonto Dikeh won that case and she was not made to pay.

Asked whether he is aware that there is a speculation that Tonto has denied Churchill the visitation rights which he was legal awarded.

He stated that the visitation rights were based on some conditions which Mr Churchill has failed to meet.

He stated that Mr Churchill failed to pay for child support and some part of King’s expenses. He also stated that Mr Churchill was instructed by the court to pay for a confidant who will supervise the visits after Tonto evidently proved to the court that she cannot trust Churchill around King alone at his young age.

Asked what evidence really did Tonto prove? Mr Azorji stated;

We gave the court physical evidence that the man can be very diabolical and he doesn’t have the child’s interest at heart. Even in court, one of the judges said it seems the man is more interested in getting back at Tonto and not necessarily his interest for the child”.

He said Churchill was told to pay N200K monthly for Andre’s upkeep which he hasn’t. He also said Churchill agreed to pay Andre’s school fees directly to the school but he stopped after paying once and they have emails from the school to back their claim.

Asked if he doesn’t feel Tonto is breaching court rules by not allowing Churchill visit King Andre .....

HERE

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Kenzico(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2019
cry
Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by chriskosherbal(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Uncle Churchill will not like this ....court why naaaa no matter the kind of woman that have a baby for you, the fathers love for his child can never be underated.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by daddytime(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2019
**singing**This is bad so baaad Michael Jackson....
Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Nickijoy(f): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Congrats Tonto..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by FruitCakes(f): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2019
marriage these days scares me

21 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Still remember how they were all loved up few years ago

32 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by SURElee(f): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2019
This Mosquehill dey craze o! So he can't pay his son's school fees and child support and he come on social media with blah blah blah emotional messages to his son to gain sympathy and make us think ill of Tonto even though we know she get skushies for head. Then he goes about his humanitarian works for show off, which humanitarian work you dey do, when you never settle your own son. Dammit!

Odiegwu!!!!

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Jayslicky: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
What did I just read? Court granting custody of a child to a mad woman, well this is Nigeria where the insane and illetrates make vital decisions.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2019
SURElee:
This Mosquehill dey craze o! So he can't pay his son's school fees and child support and he come on social media with blah blah blah emotional messages to his son to gain sympathy and make us think ill of Tonto even though we know she get skushies for head. Then he goes about his humanitarian works for show off, which humanitarian work you dey do, when you never settle your own son. Dammit!

Odiegwu!!!!
See the way you judged like you were there.
There's two sides to every story.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Still remember how they were all loved up few years ago
Its funny

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by okwabayi(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Time will tell.
This woman has screws loose.
I know very well the decision will come around.
That boy needs his father.

5 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by SURElee(f): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

I judged based on court proceedings and outcomes. Go and ask for Churchill's side of the story and come give it to us. Thank you

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Agozie48: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Which one is two sides of the story,

Didn't you read the full story, he said he would be paying the school fees of the child directly to the school account, he only paid for one term and he didn't pay again.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
[b]I believe every child needs a mother, men are usually busy and can never care for a child as much as the mother could.

A father can only be granted custody of the child in a case that the mother has been proven to be unstable mentally or irresponsible.

Children deserve their mother.

Having said that I'd like to comment on this practice by some unknown persons to plaque Nairaland with bet adverts. I believe the mods are busy banning harmless and fun seeking members that they don't have time to go after those fraudsters.

If they keep creating a new account every second, I believe there are ways to block people's IP. That once they are banned they can't ever access the site using that particular system or phone (I know this because my laptop and phone IP have been banned from some sites before, it's not your business anyways)

I advice the mods, especially mynd44 to focus their attention on this scammers and leave innocent users. In a case they can't do that, we have to live with it and get used to it [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by kay29000(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm. I just hate divorce ehn...no one wins in the end.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Italianspag: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Divorce is never an option

What happened to FOR BETTER nd FOR WORSE biko
Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by princeade86(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
good. she really took care of the boy, and she will still take care of him more.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by noble71(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shit!
Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by maberry(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
The child is better off with his mother

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by seunfly: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hope anti's mental stability is taken into consideration b4 this.
Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
We gave the court physical evidence that the man can be very diabolical and he doesn’t have the child’s interest at heart. Even in court, one of the judges said it seems the man is more interested in getting back at Tonto and not necessarily his interest for the child

Diabolical isn’t something you can prove empirically. Especially in the Nigerian context. If they don’t have evidence that he poses physical harm to the child, there’s no reason why he shouldn’t have full visitation rights without the conditions. Even shared custody. Unless of course they have REAL evidence that the child is not safe around him.

What’s the meaning of diabolical in this case?

As for not paying child support, he’s a dumbass for that. I don’t know why many men feel like when they aren’t with the mothers of their children anymore, they should not take of their children’s needs. Like taking care of the children means giving free money to the women. Very unintelligent way of reasoning

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Daeylar(f): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
This man is treating his son very badly

He stated that Mr Churchill failed to pay for child support and some part of King’s expenses.

He said Churchill was told to pay N200K monthly for Andre’s upkeep which he hasn’t. He also said Churchill agreed to pay Andre’s school fees directly to the school but he stopped after paying once and they have emails from the school to back their claim

Why is he refusing to take care of his child? That's so unfair. This is why that Oyo court had to basically force men to provide child support for their kids and yet nairaland babies were still foaming at the mouth.

Men like this don't deserve children. Any man that refuses to take care of his child because of whatever silly issues he has with the mother needs to be thrown in jail.

Speaking to the actress’ legal rep, Barrister Ukechukwu C Uju-Azorji, he confirmed that An Abuja customary court gave actress Tonto full custody of her and Churchill’s son after being sued by her former husband and father of the said child .

So he sued her to court and lost the case. Lol. grin

11 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Bossontop(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
undecided
The boy go grow go find him papa las las

6 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by AmazingELixir: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
lipsrsealed

Na wao for Tonto dike oo....so papa nogo take custody of em pikin again...now I understand why Hausa pipu no dey allow their women go sukul

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by BLESSMME: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Humanitarian works that doesn't reach your child undecided. I am really beginning to believe Tonto

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by RayIdss: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Congratulations to her, here's hoping she realizes that no matter what the court says, a son will always need his father. i hope she doesn't shut the father out of his son's life. they'll forever share a bond as they both created a "life" together---so, be civil in all things my dear. Here's how we can differ on an issue and still be civil about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xNYtw5KDU

Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by Dollabiz: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
why
Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by jinco5050: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
The boy must be fully handed over to his father when he is 8years, So Tonto will soon be Aaron.
Re: Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre by linearity: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
What did I just read? Court granting custody of a child to a mad woman, well this is Nigeria where the insane and illetrates make vital decisions.

That is to tell you that, the other parent might be ‘madder’.

Since the court usually does a balancing act of who is the fitter parent among the two during constested custody cases.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Criticize Ladies Praying That Somebody’s Son Should Find Them / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho / "Christmas mood" Actor Jnr Pope Rock Matching Outfit With His Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.