Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) (38633 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Children’s Day With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by envoymedia: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared new photos of herself and her son dressed in Christmas attire as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on her Instagram handle;

"WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
I HOPE THIS DAY BRINGS ALL THE MIRACLE YOU NEED…
@kingandre_dikeh"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmkm0mLI3nZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by envoymedia: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2022
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ThoughtOfYou: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Wow, such a cutie boy. Handsome

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Moh247: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
angry

Tonto should let Churchill also be part of the boys growing up phase

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Moh247:
angry

Why swallowing paracetamol for Tonto's headache?

Just let things flow, with time everything will fall in line.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by tydi(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2022
I hope the boy grows up to be man enough....

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Congratulations

This Santa na white man ? Abi my Samsung no clear grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
I see king finding his way back to his father once he comes of age, I see Tonto becoming an old lonely woman in the near future.

This I have seen.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Portable Churchill

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Kennedy256: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by bitingcool: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
This boy na 100% my papa born me.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by usecondom(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Churchill junior!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
All this Divorcees condemning their husband because of misunderstanding, remember your childrens will grow to read all your comment in the future, basket mouth wife, tiwa and co....m

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Olodo24: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
She's back in the news.
Nkechi
Tonto and them bad beeches are slowly crawling out ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Moh247:
angry

You don’t know women!

That’s the only tool to get to that man

She will grow the boy to hate his father!

You know what happens when same statement is repeated to you over again! It sticks to your brains

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Centcanada: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Moh247:
angry

mind your business okay. Your home are not better than hers

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Pussyassasin(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shey na eye dey pain me abi na snow be this

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tonto dike just pretending to be happy
Her Ex Husband Churchill is a Very prosperous Happy family man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Treassured: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wow the boy Is an Exact Replica of his dad.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
How you go from housewife to a sneaky link?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
I hope this boy doesn't turn GAY in the future

The pampering is too much

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
How can Tonto pretend to be happy outside Churchill's home with this little replica staring at her everyday?

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas Day and the incels here are experiencing just another day. Make una comot enjoy. Nairaland is not the real world.

This pikin sef no dey pass four years old? I was thinking he’d be six or eight now. My eight year old niece was born two years after him. That one dwarfs him in physical development.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Memphitz357: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Awwwww!!!
She ain't been dicked in a long while.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by ReadTravelBeYou: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
10 New Movies To Watch On Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBIvy_LuC6g
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Moh247:
angry

No need. When the boy grows up he will look for his father and if he doesn't, it is loss.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yankiss:
How can Tonto pretend to be happy outside Churchill's home with this little replica staring at her everyday?

That's women for you. Mine has been giving me headache for days now, I dey avoid the quarrel. Today Christmas she refuse to cook. Wetin concern me. I pickup my car keys and go eat correct Ukodo for one babe house wey don dey like me. Today Christmas na person wan kill my joy. From here i will hit the lounge and chill with my guys, play snooker and enjoy myself.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by JJuanMiguel: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

This Santa na white man ? Abi my Samsung no clear grin
Statue/mannequin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Karlifate: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Why swallowing paracetamol for Tonto's headache?

Just let things flow, with time everything will fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by Exceed15: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cute picture. I pray the boy unite with the father someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tonto Dike still dey exist? Finally Tonto dun calm down. When a woman start feeling like a man of d house, she should be ready to be treated as a man too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Governor Ajimobi's Beautiful Wife, Daughters (photo) / Klint Da Drunk And His 3 Kids / Miracle Ikechukwu Ends Relationship With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.