Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React (28691 Views)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Police react as gunmen attack Ondo Catholic church, kill scores / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Sunnymatey(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
APC vs APC
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by somehow: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hope he has prepared his lawyers so they can sue the useless politician for assault and attempted murder?

That man must not go scot free. Hope the governor is ready to follow this through?
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Ayobami7(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
na wa o
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari republic
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Philinho(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
obembet:
I.don't want police to intervene In this mata. Make them carry the mata go sharia court

the victim is a Christian.So sad. End time one of the luckiest senator elect and a youth messed up lime this
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Philinho(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
The same tribe oo....I feel for this guy .What a beating .I wish i have not met you before cos am bored..
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by SVC6000: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
HE DAT DANCES THE DRUM OF THE GHOST MUST EVER B READY TO DINE WIT TH EVIL CABALS. MOUR UR FAITH MR SNTsad
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by BrutusOj(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na them them, APC can kill themselves for all i care. Rubbish..
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by LuckyM: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
I can perceive in my spirit that this story is a cooked-up and damage control mechanism.
Adulterers and people without self control do not deserve office of public trust, but it's quite unfortunate that in Nigeria, partisan politics beclouds people's reasonings and hinders an aprori judgment
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by DerideGull(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigerians must have right to carry pistol or any gun.
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Donpenny(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
No evidence to prove he is guilty. Those who humiliated him should get ready for case after this episode
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Mankosi: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
This one na story. I don't believe this. Police should investigate and find out the truth.
But wetin this guy go talk for senate if he resume, with his prick and unclothedness everywhere on the Internet. Him go dey Shame to enter red chamber oo.
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Dee1murphy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
mamapidgin:
Dividend of Fornication dam this is verrrrrry disgracing

I'm disappointed to call yah a senator Elect of the federal republic of Nigeria...

I'm sure you didn't bother reading all this story rather than jumped into conclusions... the senator elect said the man invited him to the hotel to settle their differences, meaning he was framed up.

1 Like

Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by CptCharlesVane: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Deputy speaker of the state house of assembly beaten like a common criminal shocked
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by ultimatekint(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Uncivilized attitude.Rubbish!
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by wildernessVoice: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
mamapidgin:
Dividend of Fornication dam this is verrrrrry disgracing

I'm disappointed to call yah a senator Elect of the federal republic of Nigeria...

Please don't conclude.
The man said he has never seen the wife as alledged.
In case you don't know, Nasarawa state is home for dirty politics.
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by sleemomymy: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
THIS JUST A POLITICAL SCORES.
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Gandollar(f): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
khristology:
grin grin
Somebody's Father embarassed
...pesin husband o
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by star4ever: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
If what he said is true, he should quickly go to court to seek redress.

This is inhumane!
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by symbianDON(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
SINator!!!!!

Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 04, 2019
I wish there are computerized means of investigating cases.
Re: Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React by DonXavi(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2019
People are very wicked; they can go to any length to fight you for your success. this is very wrong in every sense. If Nigeria was a sane clime this aggressor would pay severely for humiliating another man in such a manner. Even if he had every evidence that this other man had something to do with his wife, but by being a highly placed person who knows the law and the effect of its infringement, he shouldn't have taken the law into his hand by arrogating the dispense of justice to himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom / Man Attacks His Uncle In Kogi, Butchers Him With Cutlass. Graphic Photo / Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.