Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (40975 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Yahaya Bello Signs N4 Billion Erosion Control Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by bixton(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:

Ooh please cut that oil producing bullshit. So you want them to be building Flyovers where is not needed? or being doing elephant project just because Kano is doing it? Kano has a potential of Lagos but less lucky. Kano is the 4th richest and enjoys federal presence.

Which part of the world/country are you from?
Do you know the reason behind the construction of a fly over?
Is there anything stopping or preventing other states to improve on their potentials?
So a state must enjoy federal presence to be able to achieve meaningful development?
I'm sure the pockets of the respective governors don't need federal presence grin
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
roymary:

Na sense you and am no get - cos if your brain never lose sensitivity you will understand a flyover shouldn't be of topmost priority to the " North"

Omo ale

undecided
grin that is only one of so many other priorities by the government of Kano State. Infact it is the least of their priorities. Do you an idea of Kano State's budget?!

EVERY THING UNA MUST CRITICIZE.

Omo jati-jati grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by omonscloak: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:

Ooh please cut that oil producing bullshit. So you want them to be building Flyovers where is not needed? or being doing elephant project just because Kano is doing it? Kano has a potential of Lagos but less lucky. Kano is the 4th richest and enjoys federal presence.
Truth be told, I am from south south, the governor ain't doing shit, from delta, to Bayelsa,Cross river rivers,Ondo,Akwa Ibom and Edo state,nothing to show for the huge funds these governors have received over the years, even if given 100% they will still complain. Delta state is worse.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Jolite(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
godfatherx:
With the current share, what is your state government doing in terms of road?

Good road is the only thing we can't provide for ourselves.
Health, we go to private hospitals
Education, na private schools
Water, na borehole
Power, na generators
Security, na Holy Ghost and maiguard plus high fence with burglary proof like prison.

What does government provide in Nigeria other than roads?
Road is even the ones they ply to their villages and towns that is if they are not useing air craft. useless leaders and kangaroo govt.

1 Like

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
When will OKOWA initiate a project in Delta state?

1 Like

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
I am saying if we invest the strength we use in insulting ourselves into something profitable, maybe we could grow, but we are filled with hatred
No bi u just Dey tell person shut up?
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, it's not round about but overhead bridge over 2 Klm

Oga look at the topic and the write up before you judge me...

And ogbeni shut up... no matter what you call it... do you have any idea what 4 billion naira is... imagine you feel its justifiable to have an ordinary flyover of 2km for 4 billion naira... thats which is more than the budget of 2 say like 5 local governments in some places... you need your head examined... stop supporting thieves you hear...

Jesus... 4 billion... bros you dull sha
damn mediocre sychophant

1 Like

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by fujirice: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
LazyGold:
The Only thing Holding the North Back is Education, if the north can make more acheivement in Education, it is just a matter of time before they will leave the south Behind in terms of Progress and Development
Because of round-about?
Wow!
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
fujirice:

Because of round-about?
Wow!

Not because of Round about, but what you are trying to tell me now is that the north don't have any potential?
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by loomer: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
4 billion for roundabout.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by zoedew: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
wow, commendable, I like kano State, they rise above critics,
we always blame the north for our misfortune and say they are the problem of this country,
just
because ur neighbour refuse to keep his room in order, u will
not tidy urs but blame ur neighbour.
the north is never ur problem, the govt is the
problem, we the oil producing states get 13% derivatives but
nothing to show for it, was it cos of d north?

former and present Governor of Rivers State fighting and
throwing tantrums like kids, was it cos of d north?

Africa is so backward, yet d western countries are growing
bigger, they didn't blame Africa for misfortunes.

The whole of Bayelsa state doesn't have even a 10cm long flyover but they will insult the north.

Ask them how the north became their problem, they won't say, Africa is den d problem of the world, we are so backward, refuse to grow and still blame ourselves.

You are quite on point here. The other day I was at Asaba and shocked to find government offices accommodated in lock-up shops. Been at AkwaIbom,Bayelsa and Rivers States where it appears that only Uyo AKS has something to show for the massive oil revenue they pick up. Ostentatious lifestyle is common place.

1 Like

Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by FriendNG: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
amaniro:

All these projects are state-owned. Kano does not enjoy any special federal presence.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by FriendNG: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
roymary:
Awon ole ! 4 billion to construct roundabout when an average northerner is a beggar.

Y'all will regret letting these uneducated people determine your future.

undecided

This is not roundabout. 3 things are involved.

1. Underpass
2. Roundabout (reconstruction) because it was demolished for the underpass to be carried out.
3. Flyover

Mynd44 lalasticlala why will you move a thread with misleading title to the front page. And isn't this the same projects I posted and was moved to the front page?

Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos)
https://www.nairaland.com/5056258/work-update-dangi-underpass-flyover
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by fujirice: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Not because of Round about, but what you are trying to tell me now is that the north don't have any potential?
Please, point out where I said that in my post.
Thank you in advance.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Nice budget. Nice project
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by wisemrtortoise: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2019
bencarson007:

Are you mad or just not educated... 4 billion naira for an ordinary roundabout and you are here praising fools... may God help you

So Mr. education, can you give us the breakdown of the costs that goes into the construction of a flyover bridge?
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
we always blame the north for our misfortune and say they are the problem of this country,
just

The whole of Bayelsa state doesn't have even a 10cm long flyover but they will insult the north.

Ask them how the north became their problem, they won't say, Africa is den d problem of the world, we are so backward, refuse to grow and still blame ourselves.

What's the socio-economic benefit of the tunnel/bridge
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
just

just because of this, the North is no longer the major problem of Nigeria? Just this has nullified the claim? A common bridge? Every other factors don't matter? We have a lot of fish Brains in this country. Shallow people like you are the reason the North have been able to hold us ransom even with the Western backing the caliphate enjoys
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by heryourmeday(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2019
ironheart:
Lol o what is the economic importance of this roundabout to the people? 2 billion? What happen to building power project of investing in power distribution?
I stayed in that Kano for almost a year... That same dangi roundabout is always having heavy traffic, affecting people's economic activities via waste of time... You can be there for 10 mins waiting for the green light to come on... Bruh you have to make tour findings before commenting trash
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by planetzone10: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2019
A whooping 4 billion naira just for a roundabout!! Well, permit me to give you the break down of how the money was spent:
1) Amount allocated for the project: 700 million
2)Amount allocated for embezzlement: 3.3 billion.

A musician penned down some lyric which goes like this: this is Nigeria, look how we're living now....
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

So Mr. education, can you give us the breakdown of the costs that goes into the construction of a flyover bridge?

Mr Mediocre, google is your friend...
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by wisemrtortoise: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
bencarson007:

Mr Mediocre, google is your friend...

why are you deflecting? you were complaining about the costs, i asked you to give me a breakdown of what you think is reasonable, and your response was to call google? i guess we now know who's really the uneducated one.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

why are you deflecting? you were complaining about the costs, i asked you to give me a breakdown of what you think is reasonable, and your response was to call google? i guess we now know who's really the uneducated one.

Kids...
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by wisemrtortoise: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
bencarson007:

Kids...

Really? that's all you've got? then i hereby revoke your keyboard warrior rights and sentence you to ten years of internet isolation.
Re: N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

Really? that's all you've got? then i hereby revoke your keyboard warrior rights and sentence you to ten years of internet isolation.

Okay now this got me... lol
You one crazy comedian
Truce
Make we no dey fight for these useless politicians matter.
They are all mediocres and compared to other nations with even less than what we have, we are doing poorly... very poorly...

Anyhow we have to be constructive because we waste too much data to argue but these morons in government and their families as well as their cronies continually feed fat on our sweat...

its sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.