Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ogun Elections: I Am Ready For The Job, Says Akinlade. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Elections: I Am Ready For The Job, Says Akinlade. (213 Views)

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Elections: I Am Ready For The Job, Says Akinlade. by importantperson: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Ogun Elections: I Am Ready For The Job, Says Akinlade.

The governorship candidate of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) in Ogun State, Adekunle Akinlade, says he is fully prepared to serve the people.

He stated this over the weekend while briefing reporters in Abeokuta, the state capital.

Akinlade was confident that with his level of preparedness for the job, he would hit the ground running if elected in the governorship and house of assembly elections scheduled to hold on March 9.

Follow mama_cita11 on instagram for more news and entertainment

(1) (Reply)

Benue Ridicules Apc’s Allegation Of Plot To Compromise INEC / Boost For Ebonyi PDP As 26 Governorship Candidates Step Down For Umahi By: Ogbon / Enugu Guber: 70 Political Parties Adopt Ugwuanyi As Sole Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.